Anyone CD 1 today - Sept 10th?

hopefulfor09

Reaction score
The dreaded witch showed up this morning - 5 days late oh how I do love her tardiness. The least she could do is show up on time. I am looking for a buddy to help keep me sane for this cycle. I am good for a chuckle and both of my best mates are pregnant so I am surrounded by good chi! Let me know!

I am close. cd 1 for me was Sept 8.

Okay - with my wonky cycle we're probably even closer. Thanks for replying. HOpefully this month we get our BFPs.

Hey so I am in too. SO much for not being obsessed. Oh well. Need to buy OPKs and preseed for my tools now. x

Hi - im in too. As I said in TTC forum - this is my 1st month 'proper' trying.

:dust: to all of you!

:wave:Hey Ladies!
I'd love to join your group! I am CD1 today (Sept. 10th) My cycle usually runs between 25-28 days and this will be my first month TTC. I am soo impatient to begin. :happydance:
Baby dust to all of you! :dust:

Hi all, CD 1 for me today too! However you may all leave me behind at some point as my cycles can range from 28 -50 days and I haven't got a clue what it will turn out to be this month lol.

Hi guys - I've moved over with you! As I normally have a 28 day cycle, and usually ovulate day 14 (would be Sept 23 this month) we are planning on BDing on 18, 20, 21 and 22 (and maybe 23 for good luck). Obviously I will be updating these dates based on my CP and CM but as this is my first month monitoring them I'm not going to be completely reliant on them. I decided not to chart my temp. or use OPKs this month just to see how it goes. Does that sound like a plan?

What's everyone else's plan?

Baby dust to all!
Victoria

I'm still going to temp this month. I'm undecided OPKs still. I am suppose to O around the 21.

Hey Victoria,
I pretty much have the same plan as you! My period started today and I'm due to ovulate around the 22nd, but my AF can be very fickle ranging from 24to 28 days. My hubby and I will be BDing from the 16th to the 24th (EXTRA COVERAGE for GOOD LUCK). :dust:

I'm still going to temp this month. I'm undecided OPKs still. I am suppose to O around the 21.

:wave:Hey Amber,
I'm not to sure about OPK's either. I have First Response Daily OPK's and they always seem to give me a faint line. And I know... that I am not having an LH surge every day. Those tests only seem to confuse me more. I am temping though; however my temps aren’t typical textbook levels either. Oh TTC can be oh so fun!! :rofl:

Whoo-hoo, I made it here! I'm in with you ladies : ) CD 1 was September 6th. Hope I'm ok to join..: /
I'll see ya in the 2ww, and be prepared, I will be asking a lot of questions regarding silly symptoms! (I'll probably be here sooner than that) if not, GOOD LUCK to everyone here!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Yeah Zoey its all so confusing. I get quite a few faint ones also.

Gosh this is such a heavy period :-(

I am going to be temping, OPK's and ferning test, CM and CP position lol don't think there is anything else lol.

I really hope I have a 28 day cycle this time but if not I won't be O'ing until at least the middle of OCT when you guys will be testing :-(

I can hope though.......................

hi ya im cd1 2day (11 sep) so not far behind most of u , usually my cycles r 29-30days long, but this last one i didnt O til cd20 so its been a 37day cycle,wot a pain,its a pain now cos this is rough this af,anyways like last mth i will be using the istead cups and pre-seed again....found both fantastic,and on another site i chat on (ff) im even in a group there and we all use them2help 2conceive a few have got bfps already!! so defo keepin fx x x x hopin this cycle isnt guna be a 37day one agian,well really am hopin im not guna see af for 9mth now!! ;)

:hi:Welcome to our group Honey!! After hearing such rave responses about Preseed, I've purchased some as well and will be using it for the first time this month.

I'm hoping we all get our :bfp:'s this cycle!!!. :happydance:
:hug
:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back