Anyone CD 1 today - Sept 10th?

Hi KandK,

I am still here too. 7 dpo for me so still got a long way to go yet lol.

Applegirl I love your new profile pic!!

I'm still checking in too!
Hope everyone gets some kind of resolution soon - hopefully a BFP and then you can join us! :)

JuBubbs - are you going to get a blood test done?

:hugs: Victoria

no, not at the moment. If I only O'd on cd20 I've gotta while to go till af is due so I'll stick it out for now and see if she arrives or not I think

I wish I had your patience Ju bubbs, I know you must be getting frustrated with testing but I am only 7 dpo and I have already tested twice lol :rofl:. One yesterday and one today! I swear I saw something today........ but I do have test googles on :dohh: so it could be nothing, will have to wait til tomorrow now.

Hey Girls, I'm still checkin in too! I hope all of you get your BFPs soon!

I was testing at 7dpo too Kittie! :rofl:

I hope the AF stays away for you Ju_bubbs! When are you planning on testing again? :hugs:

No AF still I am holding out on testing anymore. I already used two ICs with BFNs not even an evap. I could be anywhere from 12-17DPO so it is hard to tell. AF could have been due at the latest on Tues. the 14th, but as early as the 5th so I dont know.

ETA: GL everyone still waiting, hopefully it is a good sign for us remaining that we'll get BFPs.

No AF yet, still BFNs. Noticing EWCM so I am wondering if maybe because of the BFing that I am going to O super late and get AF 10DPO like my O last month. Still doesn't explain mild EWCM on 9/25 and tons more on 9/30. I am not sure how soon I would see a BFP either way because I was already 10 days late with younger DD when I test and with older DD I had no money and started a new job so I went to a free clinic after I missed two AFs.

Hey Girls, I'm still checkin in too! I hope all of you get your BFPs soon!

I was testing at 7dpo too Kittie! :rofl:

I hope the AF stays away for you Ju_bubbs! When are you planning on testing again? :hugs:

Tested again today, but had to use tests from the pound shop coz I ran out of IC, but these ones are 25 not 15 :(

hey jububbs hon - I think Superdrug are meant to be 10 - and I believe they are on offer at the moment. ASDA are supposed to be 25, but I think they pick up below that.
x

Thanks applegirl, I'll have to check my bank balance and hopefully pop to superdrug! The nearest asda is about 25 miles away.. its crap living in cornwall! lol

I may be joining you in first tri soon girls!! I have had a couple of faint positives in the last two days and they seem to be getting stronger:wohoo: I am holding all my fingers and toes and just praying this is a sticky one and not another chemical

Wish me luck girls!!

Good luck Kittie Kat! Take a pic of your :bfp: !!! :happydance:

Ohhhhh KittieKat... thats great news..........
those lines WILL get stronger....stick bean stick...........

I may be joining you in first tri soon girls!! I have had a couple of faint positives in the last two days and they seem to be getting stronger:wohoo: I am holding all my fingers and toes and just praying this is a sticky one and not another chemical

Wish me luck girls!!

good luck:happydance::happydance:

The witch got me this morning! I love BFing my daughter but man would I really like to have a normal cycle again. This means that this cycle was 33 days, but it also means that I am getting AF at 14DPO again, just taking a little longer for it to happen. There is still a chance I can join you in June 09 though. If we conceive this cycle I would be due like the second week of July, but due to my past history of PTL my doctor might just plan my repeat c-section for the last week of June when I would be 37/38 weeks. With Keira this last time I was 11 days away from my DD, and with Khloe I was 6 days before my DD. With Keira this last time I went into labor around 35 weeks and they kept stopping it until the day before my planned c-section. So there is the chance if I got pg and was due around July 14th that my c-section might be planned for the early days of July and/or end of June and if I go into PTL he will most likely do it at 36-38 weeks.

ohhh no! she's such a cow! at least ur not in limbo anymore, will keep fingures crossed for u :hugs:

On a plus note I forgot to add, I got my state medicaid card today which now means I have insurance!!!! So we are now officially good to go if we do conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->