Anyone cold in hot weather??

Longl3gz

Reaction score
I live in Texas and it's humid and 87 degrees. I'm usually comfortable around the house with shorts and a tshirt.

Well nowadays I have to wear pants, socks, and a tshirt. Wtf??? So weird.

Anyone else have this problem?

My temperature has been up and down so much. Last week I was in jumpers and sitting under blankets shivering in the house. Yesterday I was sweating in a summer dress outside even though the weather hadn't changed....

I have gone the opposite way. Usually I always feel cold unless it's really hot. No matter what temp it is my hands and feet are always cold to the touch. Been so many nights I have had winter pj's on, slipper socks and dressing gown in bed and still shivering whilst OH is happily perfectly warm in just his boxers! Since being pregnant I am hardly ever cold, getting hot sweats in the night and my hands nd feet always lovely and warm! Told OH he had better not get used to it because I am not having more babies just to keep my hands and feet warm haha!

Me!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super cold unless its at least 80 degrees and very humid. It has been in the 60s/70s here and I feel like I'm living in Antarctica :cold:

I am always cold lately, hands and feet especially! I'm constantly wrapped up my oh thinks I'm bonkers x

Oh yeah I was going to look that up. I've been cold alllllll the time (and I live in the Louisiana heat!!). Been having to take nightly baths to warm up and wear socks to bed. So strange!! And our thermostat is exactly where it normally is.

Yep, me too. I normally get cold fairly easily, but it's been much more often and extreme since ive been pregnant.

I live in Texas too. I've not been cold, I've just been overheating really easily. Anytime I don't have wind/air flow blowing directly on me I break into a cold sweat and get shaky. I had to take my shoes/jacket off and sit down in church yesterday while everyone was up singing because I was afraid I was going to pass out. Weird feeling. Pregnancy does some strange things to you. :shrug:

I am always cold, apart from at night when I'm too hot. I can be really cold all day and then as soon as I get into bed I've got the opposite problem!

I've been like this. The other day, DH and I were out grilling in 70 degree weather, and I had to go put a sweatshirt on. I was sitting in direct sunlight and I was still so cold that DH had to take off his sweatshirt and put it over the top of mine. I was sitting in full sun with two sweatshirts on and I was still chilly! I gave up and went inside not long after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->