Anyone come off the pill-how long till af??

nadupoi

Reaction score
I messed up my pills and decided to just come off it for a while... (which i shouldn't have done, but I didn't know what to do).

Yesterday was 28 days exactly from the last day I started bleeding...

No signs of af. Usually my biggest sign is swollen, tender bbs and NOTHING.

if i sqeeze them enough, they hurt, but OH and I can get all rough with it and there's no pain... and only just now very minor pain. Usually they hurt at least a week or so before and it can get pretty bad sometimes.

OH thinks I'm pregnant..
I don't really, but I don't know what to think. I took a test but it was :bfn: i'm thinking it was too early. lol

I don't wanna be!! We were careful. :hissy:

So, how long usually does it take to get af??

My first one was 6 weeks hun. Dont worry.

See, that's what I keep trying to tell him. But he's starting to freak me out.

I freaked my self out, i had all the early pg symptoms, realy sore biggers bbs, nausea, hartburn, dissy spells, came on 6 weeks after i stopped taking it.

31 days for me

goodluck!

I freaked my self out, i had all the early pg symptoms, realy sore biggers bbs, nausea, hartburn, dissy spells, came on 6 weeks after i stopped taking it.

Lucky you. I've got nothing. Not even mood swings. Which makes me wanna stay OFF the pill. I swear it made me moodier. Today my bbds kinda hurt... but only if I squeeze in the right places. lol. i'm weird, I know. And since it's taking so long for any sort of symptom to set in, it's making me wonder if I'm pregnant and it's the pregnancy symptoms starting to kick in. Haha. :hissy:

I can't remember exactly but think it was around 6 weeks. I was on pill for a long time, and now 4 months down the line, they are getting a bit more regular. Cycle before was 50 days long though!

i didn't get my period until i'd been off the pill for about 3 months. i had the normal breakthrough bleeding after a few days, then nothing!
still waiting for my cycles to be normal again after coming off the pill 12 months ago!
xx

Id have rather had nothing, i was convinced i was pg, was gutted when i came on. I would leave it a week or 2 and then test again if nothing still, As some have said it can be months.

All better now!!

She came out of no where yesterday. Boy am I glad.

Glad to hear you are alright. This is me in to my second month off the pill and af took 33 days to arrive from my first pill free day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->