anyone considered

motherofboys

Reaction score
I am already driving myself mad with the 'it will be a boy you know it will be a boy......but what if it's a girl?....no it won't be you know it's a boy' I'm trying not to think about it to much and will probably call down soon but atm I'm considering an early gender scan. I want to enjoy every moment of pregnancy but I'm in edge because every time I imagine the baby I feel girl, and can't relax and just go with it through fear of getting my hopes up. I think it would be better to know sooner rather than later.

I could not calm down for a second until I finally found out. I was obsessing over gender like CRAZZZZZZZZY!!!!! From the moment I found out I was pregnant until the moment I saw her legs wide open on the ultrasound. And that "it's a girl!" belief was only momentary before I became unsure again and needed even more confirmation.

It was SO bad though. I thought about it pretty much every moment of every day. Just... Horrrrrrrible!

It's good to know I'm not completely crazy thinking about it so much already lol

I'm constantly thinking about it too. I'd like to stay team yellow but I'm really hoping this is a girl and not sure if its best I find out beforehand to prepare for any disappointment beforehand!

I am feeling the same way!
For me, the sooner i find out, the sooner i can sort out my feelings (should it be another boy) and the sooner i can move on and enjoy things. As time goes on and i still dont know, i feel like its just going to make the GD worse if i hear those words "it's another boy!". I want to find out early, but ive promised myself i wouldn't find out until at least 17 weeks, bc there is always that possibility of the tech giving the wrong gender due to how early it is before that. My "20 week scan" is at 18 weeks. ...can't wait for that day! And sure im getting a 12 week scan this week, but nub theory only goes so far and certainly cannot confirm things or curb my curiosity.

I did have a quick look and there is only one place that will do gender scans before 16 weeks ago I think it's wise to wait until after them anyway. It's not unknown for my local hospital to not give the '20 week' scan until 22/23 weeks. Not sure I can wait that long. But then I feel like if I find out early I'm tempting fate and it will be a boy lol I'm trying to think of this baby as a boy and then if it's not it will be a nice surprise. It will probably help once people know I'm pregnant because I will be so busy trying them that I know it's a boy and that I'm happy to only have boys that I may well convince myself along the way lol
it would help if I could find a boys make I liked enough that fitted all my criteria for a name lol in the past its been "will we get J or B" which I think will help if I can get to that stage because it makes them a real little person giving them an identity rather than just being 'a boy' I hope you know what I mean lol

oh yeah, totally know what you mean! Im trying to find the perfect boy name because i feel like that gives me something to look forward to and a coping mechanism. Its def helping.

Im not sure where you are located but im in the US and so far ive been able to get my 20 week scans before that point....do you get to decide when the scan is? Maybe you could lie and say you are unavailable and could they bring it forward :haha:

Usually at the 12 week scan the scan tech will tell you to book your next appointment on the way out for however many weeks time. I guess as long as they didn't follow me out I could take a couple of weeks off lmao

https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

This is interesting, definitely better to wait longer to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->