anyone depressed about bump?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by lov3hat3, Jan 29, 2011.

1. lov3hat3

lov3hat3 Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2

So although i LOVE my bump and my son loadss, and would like my bump to get bigger i cant help but feel depressed about it! Because im training in beauty therapy i have to work on clients and they always mention it. At first i was all like yayyyyy i look pregnant not like i ate too many cakes. But some guy trying to sell me flowers today was like "SOMEONES GOING TO BE A MUM SOON" in the loudest voice possible n everyone stared at me :( Anyone else feel abit depressed about it? i know its only a temporary thing but ugh :(

2. caarmywife

caarmywife Well-Known Member

Lol, I am not depressed, I wish I would look more bump-a-liscious like you!!! I just look like a big whale lol! You look awesome! Take advantage of it, I am ready for mine to get big so people will get the hell out of my way in stores, etc! But the guy selling flowers sounds like a douche- and that would have pissed me off too!

3. mumoffive

mumoffive Well-Known Member

Yes me. Part of me just wants to be me again tbh. I feel different...and i loathe attention being drawn to it.

4. lov3hat3

lov3hat3 Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2

lol thankyou :) haha i wish they'd do that for me! went shopping today and no one would move out the effin way! he was, i found it rather embarrising!

5. SPN1304

SPN1304 new mummy to baby boy :-)

This is EXACTLY how I feel. Today when I went out for clothes I almost burst into tears when I was in the changing room. I feel bad for feeling this way and I cant wait to meet LO but I feel a little lost at the minute. :cry:

xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

6. poplet

poplet Well-Known Member

Some days I'm lovin the bump, other days I just want to feel normal again, I don't think it's the bump so much that I'm bothered about, more the limitations on everyday movements. Bending a certain way then realising ouch! I can't do that anymore lol