Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Em, great news about your embies, fx'd for the other 3. It's not as early as you wanted for your op but at least you have a date and can now focus on that and start to plan things. How long do you have to edit after your op to do FET? Xxx

Thanks Sandy! She said I can attempt it as soon as I recover from surgery, which should only be two weeks since the surgery will be laparoscopic. I'm thinking I'll start the cycle at the end of January with a transfer in early February. Fx!

The way the time is flying that will be here in no time xxx

Hello and welcome to those that stopped in today! :)

Congrats Em on your news! That is awesome. I know EXACTLY what you mean about being nervous about getting away from your plan. I feel like having a plan in place is the only thing I do have control over in this whole process so when I feel like I lose that....I sometimes feel like I lose my mind! :) And you are totally right, the hormones don't help matters.

We can do this ladies!!! 2013 is coming ever so close now!!! May this be everyones lucky year!

AFM - I'm going in tomorrow for the pre FET tests to check the lining, physical and blood work. I am going to start testing for ovulation later on in the week. Once I surge I have to go in for blood work to confirm and then they will schedule me for a endometrial biopsy. Once I get past all of these stages I can be cleared for my FET in January hopefully!

MBrink - 60% is a great success rate! you have every chance for it to happen. just try and take it a day at a time. :) hugs!

Welcome phantom and mells, good to have more ladies in this thread to join us in our journey for our :bfp: in 2013!

Phantom sorry to hear about previous cycle. Fx'd for you and intended parents on the next one. :hugs:

Mells sorry to hear about your iui, if you dont mind me asking why did you have to do iui instead of ivf?

Boofle and mbrink, think in this whole process you try to stay positive but want to be realistic at the same time, but thats what these threads are for to vent and ask questions and get hope from other peoples successful ivf processes :hugs:

Em, hope your appt went well :hugs: xxx

Hi Sandy...my E2 dropped the day before retrieval and my dr didn't think it was favorable to go ahead with it. This time I'm doing a Lupron protocol to try and avoid that from happening again.

Mells, hopefully the Doctor has the right protocol in place now and last time was just a trial run. :hugs:

Welcome Anx, Glad to see you join this thread how you doing? Any idea when you can start FET? :kiss:

Bball, Good luck with pre FET tests today, Fx'd you get the go ahead today to start the ball rolling :hugs:

xx

Just popping in to try and spread hope. We did FET after years of infertility....it was our third IVF attempt, and I was 42. It worked, and we have the most amazing twin girls who are now almost a year old. Keep the faith -- your miracle could br right around the corner! Good luck to you all :)

Thanks Nvr2late, its always good to hear success stories xx

Bball - good luck with the testing today! It's so great you are already getting started :)

Anxiously - welcome!

Mells - the 1st IVF attempt gives the Dr. a lot of info. My Dr. adjusted my medication for my 2nd IVF and I had a much better response. Fx for you!

Nvr2late - thank you for stopping by! It's so good to hear success stories! Congrats on your twin girls :)

AFM - I'm starting acupuncture today. I'm a little nervous as it's my first time. I'm not afraid of needles at all, I guess it's just the unknown. The place I am going to works with my fertility clinic. It should be interesting!

Em - I hope you enjoyed acu! I LOVE it! It is the best part of the whole process in my opinion :) It is so relaxing...I felt like I breathed deeper afterwards and was generally much more relaxed. Hope it did the same for you!

Guess who got her dates??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birth Control pill— Do not stop - Plan to continue on active birth control pills only at this time, (no sugar pills/no period). If you need refills please refill as needed.

12/17/12 Take last ACTIVE birth control pill and expect a period

12/21/12 Appt. -US/E2-If OK, start Estrogen - Expect a call/email to confirm medication start

12/28/12 Appt.- US/E2-Lining check

1/04/13 Appt.- US/E2-Lining check

01/06/13-Progesterone Start

01/11/13- Embryo Transfer

Obviously it could change slightly with linings/etc. but :happydance: :happydance:

We're actually moving forward again!!!!

Congratulations Phantom on getting your dates its so good to get a plan in place, as you say it makes you feel like you are moving forward! Woo Hoo! :happydance: xx

Congrats Phantom! We are on a similar track. My baseline is 27 Dec, and ER is sometime the week of 6 Jan!

I love a plan! :happydance:

Phantom - it's great that you have a schedule!!

Mells - yay for having a plan!! It won't be long now!!

AFM - they were able to freeze one more embryo on day 6 for a total of 5 yayy!! :happydance: I'm so happy and relieved that I don't to have to worry about them anymore because they are safe and sound :). Acupuncture was really relaxing! I ended up falling asleep and felt so calm for the rest of the day. I'm planning to do it once a week until my FET.

Em great news on getting that extra one on day 6. 8 in total that's amazing. :hugs: Glad acu went well xx

If it's like last time, my hospital doesn't offer same day results on the monitoring appointment, so the US's will be probably the day before the date I was given so they can have the results by that day. I'm very glad to have dates officially because my verbal dates have 4 or 5 times. (Originally planned for end of Nov.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->