Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Congrats on the birth of your son Mo!!! :flower: I hope that he gets better soon and that you guys can go home! I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers!

https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk13/daniellepcos/Baby/babcong-2.gif

Congratulations, Mo! So glad to hear everything is going relatively well. As others have said, I hope the NICU stay is short and your recovery smooth. Enjoy those two little boys!

Congratulations!!! As the others said, I hope the NICU is a short stay and you are home soon with both your boys! ::flower:

Dilla we came home Thursday :) still trying to figure out how to start breastfeeding since I'm pumping a lot to keep up but otherwise we're all doing great!

Hey ladies!! So excited to see everyone has or is having their second baby!!!

Congrats MO on your recent baby boy!

Ash- OMG i was so freaking excited when I saw you are pregnant with twins!!! That literally made my day! Hope all is going well!

Thanks sweetness! We celebrated a year August! So crazy how time flies. How are your twins?

Thanks sweetness! We celebrated a year August! So crazy how time flies. How are your twins?

They are getting big! They are 3 1/2. I am currently 2dp6dt praying this this one sticks. We transferred one. And 1 that is crazy, thats so exciting.

Sweet - Good luck with your transfer! I hope it's successful! My twins are going to be 1 in 3 days and I can't believe it. We're actually trying right now with Metformin but if that doesn't work we'll be doing another IVF cycle in January/February and transferring in June or July.

Sweet - Good luck with your transfer! I hope it's successful! My twins are going to be 1 in 3 days and I can't believe it. We're actually trying right now with Metformin but if that doesn't work we'll be doing another IVF cycle in January/February and transferring in June or July.

Ash that is awesome! My time stamp must be off lol. That is so exciting, I am so happy for you. Feels like just the other day we all started on this journey without any kiddos and now we all have 1,2 or even 3!! I think that just shows how amazing God is and what he can do. Just sometimes the timing really stinks .
Good luck on your future IVF. Do you not have amy embryos frozen?

Good luck!! Would love to hear everyone's progress! We are finished so I'll have to live through others!

Sweet - unfortunately I don't have any frozen embryos :( I did get an official PCOS diagnosis from my current fertility doctor though and that's why she thinks I have such poor egg quality. She has me taking the metformin to help improve the quality (if we have to do IVF) and I'm also on a ton of other supplements too (all supposed to help egg quality). I'm really hoping we get 1-3 embryos because hubby and I actually want 4 kids but I don't want to have to go through another IVF retrieval.

Sweet - unfortunately I don't have any frozen embryos :( I did get an official PCOS diagnosis from my current fertility doctor though and that's why she thinks I have such poor egg quality. She has me taking the metformin to help improve the quality (if we have to do IVF) and I'm also on a ton of other supplements too (all supposed to help egg quality). I'm really hoping we get 1-3 embryos because hubby and I actually want 4 kids but I don't want to have to go through another IVF retrieval.

oooo well, at least you have a know what was causing your issue. Glad they have you taking a lot of supplements. Well, keep me posted!!

Sweetness when will you poas?

Well, I did this morning and absolutely nothing. I am sure it is too early I am 4dp6dt today. I mean my other preg it showed up at this time but who knows. My friend reminded me that it would still be implanting today and to wait til at least 7dp. I don't think I have that much in me. I may test tomorrow I am also using the cheap DG brands because I have not made it into town. Just getting nervous.

Cheap test do take longer! Hopefully in a day or two you have your bfp!

We just found out my husband is 99 % ashkenazi Jew and there is a genetic disease which can cause male infertility. My husband exhibits almost all the features and it's treated with steroids when time to conceive so I think I'm going to request he gets in with an endocrinologist. I remember the ivf dr asking if he was ashkenazi and he said no so He wasn't tested for this. I am not so him having anything related to that population can't be transferred to our kids. I'm hoping this is it so we could try for a third but I'm doubtful because things never go easy for us and we're not going to do ivf again. But interestingly enough when hubs took steroids for his back he had to give a sample and it was his best sample by far (only 600,000 per ml but compared to 100 sperm per sample) so who knows. Testing I think is basically a blood test. Will see. He has to be open to it too. That's all my update for now lol. I told him I wanted a third when our first goes to kindergarten in 2 years.

I just happened to get on here for the first time in months and this thread popped up. Fun to see what has been happening with you all. Congrats, sweetness! And others on here who have been successful too! We are "two and through," so no more TTC or IVF for us...such a relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->