Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Soo ladies I got a bfp a couple days ago @ 4dpt and it's gotten darker today!! Say a prayer or something for me . Wish upon a star if you see one!! I need this to stay around. It's going a lot better than chemicals and progressing as it should on hpts. Beta is still not until 12/26! This is pm 5dpt and am 6dpt!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
Still getting darker. Yesterday 7dpt and today 8dpt :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
So wonderful to see this Mo!! Fingers crossed this one is here to stay!

10dpt :)
Beta is Saturday and I can't wait. I'm super nervous right now. Last pregnancy all was fine until at 6 weeks when I spontaneously miscarried after a nice evening at the park. Why can't this be easy?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
Yay Mo that is a great beta!!! Everything crossed for you that this little bean holds on. Grow baby grow!!

I never have things easy :( repeat beta only went to 1090 so doubling time 86 hours. Only a 48% increase in 2 days so I'll probably lose this baby. Going back in 2 days.

Can I join in?
Im still on the fence about starting my FET this January because Im still breastfeeding and dont want to stop. My baby is 7.5 months old today.

The doctor insists I wean but Ive read so many stories about women that have done FETs while nursing... I want to try that. Have any of you done that?

My plan is to switch the bcp to the minipill and skip medrol and doxy altogether, so I would only take estrogen and progesterone which Ive already cleared with the pediatrician and he says its ok for baby. I have also checked my prolactin levels and they are within the normal (not pregnant) range.

I will have to lie to my doctor about breastfeeding...but I have high hopes it would work... The only thing that is making me insecure is the possibility of my milk drying out...

Some people say I should wait ... but the fact is, unless Im willing to wait until my baby is 3yo Im gonna have the same problem, except I'll be even older...I hope you ladies can give me some positive reinforcement!

Mobaby I'm holding into lots of hope for you. My twins doubling time was not good at like 70 hours.

Mo - I'm holding out hope, especially since you transferred three. It could be that two or three implanted but now only one or two is holding on. That would explain a slow doubling time. I've seen that happen so many times on these boards.

I hope that's the case :( I've never had this happen before with beta not doubling so I'm at a complete loss.

I've seen so many people on this board have betas that don't double on schedule and still go on to have a successful cycle. I think the next beta will be more telling than this one. Hang in there :hugs: I know how hard and stressful this time period is. Keeping fx for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->