Anyone doing medicated FET starting in March?

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a while.
Pinkie, thanks for the info! Have you heard anything regarding success with estrogen injections? How many cycles did your friend go through before she finally got her lining thick enough? I should be getting AF soon then go in on cd 21 for bw and U.S.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hi ladies, I went back to work this week and trying to catch up on posts.

Wannabe, welcome and good luck. I am hoping to transfer around the same time as you. How many are you transferring?

2mags, are you all set for surgery next week? I think its only natural to worrying about thawing, I only have one embryo and I am terrified but the clinic said they only freeze the best and the ones they believe that will survive and I pretty sure that's the rule.

My tests went fine and got my results back quickly, thankfully there are no blood clot issues so we stick with my original treatment plan. Will start BCP on next period which should arrive first week in Feb. I am praying she is early for once.

:flower:

Thanks for the friendly welcome! :flower: After much debate I have decided to transfer 2 embryos for my FET. Wish me luck! :thumbup:

Good luck with starting your cycle! I am glad that your tests were good! :dust::dust:

Hi,
Could I join please? I am having a FET at the beginning of April in Cyprus!!
It will be my tenth attempt after numerous own egg and donor cycles. After cycle eight we found out I have very high natural killer cells. Last cycle I had two intra lipid infusions but still a BFN. I went on to have to endometrial biopsy before and after intra lipids and it showed they do bring down the killer cells so going back for my frozen embryos on the 2nd of April. They grade then differently over there and they keep telling me they are good embryos but at day 5 three are only compacting morulas and one a 4bc blast so I am not totally convinced but have to go with it. A frozen cycle is considerably cheaper and we have to use our frozen embryos before another fresh. I have started gluten free diet to try and make my womb more friendly. Xx

Welcome to the group and Good luck to you! :dust::dust: I hope your upcoming FET finally results in a BFP for you! :hugs:

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a while.
Pinkie, thanks for the info! Have you heard anything regarding success with estrogen injections? How many cycles did your friend go through before she finally got her lining thick enough? I should be getting AF soon then go in on cd 21 for bw and U.S.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Welcome back! :flower: Thanks for the well wishes! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Good luck with starting your cycle! I hope you get your BFP! :dust::dust:

My first FET will be sometime mid March I believe. ER will be mid February and by the time we get the PGS results back it will be March. Hi everyone!

Hi,
Thank you for the welcome. I am feeling a little stressed about it all today as the pharmacy called to arrange the delivery of my drugs. I have been positive up to now but suddenly think it's impossible for us after so many cycles and not great embryos. I am sure it is just a wobble but I certainly need to regain my positive vibe.
How much progesterone are you all on after transfer? I have been prescribed one vial of Lubion and one cyclogest.
Xx

Hi ladies, I haven't had a chance to get on here for a bit. I am back at work and they are proving to be long days.

4mags, sorry to hear you are nervous about the lap but just think once its done you can then move on to finally getting that bfp. Only one more week....

dansar, hi and welcome. Have you started your ivf cycle yet?

Stacergirl, no sorry I don't know much about the injections. I don't think this lady took them, I know she struggled with her first cycle and eventually had a DS and this time it took 3 attempts to get her lining where they were happy to transfer and that worked too. Hopefully after some trials your clinic will now know what will work for you. You will get there.

wannabe, if I had two embryos I would definitely transfer them both too. :)

Cvaeh, hi and welcome. I am sorry to hear of your struggles. We are doing DE too, had my first cycle back in Oct in Greece which sadly was ectopic and heading for FET hopefully in March. There are a lot of DE ladies on the Inconceivable and beyond thread and a few ladies on there had high NK cells too and just given birth. Have you been tested for blood clot issues? My clinic seem to think that also plays a big part in implantation.

Not a lot to report from me at moment. My meds are ready and waiting for me the pharmacy but I am still waiting for my original prescription to arrive from Greece before I can collect them. My AF is due in about 5 days and I need to start taking the BCP so panicking a little. :wacko:

x

Stacergirl- My consultant has recommended I have three treatments of physio on my womb before transfer. My lining was 8mm last cycle so not terrible but could be improved xx

Pinkie-No I have never been tested but my doctor has automatically put me on clexane to thin my blood just in case. Do they treat it in any other way? Xx

Pinkie-No I have never been tested but my doctor has automatically put me on clexane to thin my blood just in case. Do they treat it in any other way? Xx

I was on clexane for my 3rd cycle but had a chemical. To be honest I don't really know, I don't think they treat it in another way but I did ask my clinic if I could just take it anyway instead of spending out on all the tests but they said no, they told me that it would be dependant on the results to what they give me and the dose, fortunately for me all my results came back clear, I was tested for about 12 different type of things that clot the blood but unfortunately that means I don't know anymore than that (sorry that wasn't very helpful). Is the FET you are having a DE?

Hi,
Thank you for the welcome. I am feeling a little stressed about it all today as the pharmacy called to arrange the delivery of my drugs. I have been positive up to now but suddenly think it's impossible for us after so many cycles and not great embryos. I am sure it is just a wobble but I certainly need to regain my positive vibe.
How much progesterone are you all on after transfer? I have been prescribed one vial of Lubion and one cyclogest.
Xx

I'm just on 2 cyclogest a day, same as my cycle with my daughter. Last cycle I was on gestone. So glad don't need to do PIO again I asked about Lubion and my clinic don't do it! x

Hi Pinkie I started on Sunday this week I'm doing BCP and Lupron injections, next week is just the Lupron and then stims begin.

Hi girls, I hope everyone is doing great! :flower:

I got my AF yesterday, so I called my fertility office today and I am going for my baseline ultrasound and blood work monday morning. I also have a dental exam in the afternoon on monday. Dentist is just routine so I can get a cleaning scheduled.

They will be checking my HCG, LH, FSH, estrogen, progesterone, and thyroid stimulating hormone. The baseline ultrasound looks at follicle size /endomtrial thickness and type. I didn't know that I would be seen so soon! I thought i would be seen after i started my CD 21 meds , lupron injections and the next time I got my period so I was kind of in shock that I have to go in already. This lovely appointment is going to cost me a little over 400 bucks! :dohh: Oh joy! :wacko: I am excited in a way to get the ball rolling wth my FET but also really nervous all at the same time. Wish me luck! Fingers crossed that everything comes back normal so I can move forward with the FET. :thumbup:

If everything goes as planned when I spoke to a nurse we guesstimated that I should be doing my transfer around the week of MArch 20th. I have decided to transfer 2 out of my 3 embryos which are 5 day emrbyos of good quality!

Hi ladies, how has everyones week been?

4mags, you must be on countdown now?

Danser, have you started your stims?

Cvaeh, I am sure your frozen embies are perfect. The clinic will only freeze ones that will have a chance. I only have one frozen embryo and at the time it was a blastocyst grade AB (although I still don't really understand the grading) but told its a top grader.

Wannabe, yey for the AF arriving and getting started with the cycle. Wishing you all the luck. I feel you on handed over far too much cash for such little work. My blood tests the other week cost me £400, I wanted to cry. Also looks like we might be transferring at a similar time, if all goes to plan with me I am hoping to go for ET the same weekend.

Stacergirl, any news from you and your lining?

As for me, I finally received my original prescription in the post yesterday and going to collect my meds tomorrow evening. It was a bit of a lastminute.com because the AF is due and I can feel the twinges. I hope it comes in the next few days then I can start bcp and get my transfer date booked. So excited.

x

Yes surgery in 3 days!

My transfer won't be till end of April and I don't start DR till mid March at the earliest.

Glad you've got your prescription sorted pinkie. I've all my meds hidden away in the cupboard now.

@Pinkie, thanks for the good luck wishes! :hugs: Yes, this fertility stuff costs an arm and a leg. My FET cycle total is going to cost a little over 4k when it is all said and done! :wacko: Fingers crossed everything goes as planned for you and we can do our transfers the same week! It will be nice to have a buddy to go through it at the same time. Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust::dust:

@4mag, good luck with your surgery hun! :flower: I hope everything goes great and you can move forward with your cycle as planned! :dust::dust:

Looks like everyone is moving along nicely. Hopefully good things come to each one of you!!

Everything went great with my ultrasound and blood work for the FET yesterday. I confirmed this morning with my clinic that they received the test results. I am not sure if I mentioned it but I am doing out of town monitoring and than traveling about 6 hours to my clinic in NY for the actual transfer. My original IVF was done in NY and I have family that lives there that I stayed with for the first cycle and I will probably do the same this time as well.

Okay so I talked to the nurse at my fertility clinic and she confirmed that they got the test results. Everything looks good and I have the green light to move forward! So a Surprise came when the nurse said I should start my meds today! I was like, Wait, What? I thought I started on CD 21! She told me they no longer do the long protocol, and they haven't since last summer, so I can go ahead and do my cycle this month and my embryo transfer would take place around the 20th of February! I was shocked, and I told her that I thought I was on the long protocol and would be transferring around the end of MArch, i told her I needed to speak to my DH and make sure we can do it this month!

So after being in shock for a little while, speaking to DH and my sister up north in NY we are going to move forward with doing it this month! The weather has warmed up some since our last storm and even in NY all of the snow has melted, so hopefully the end of February stays warmer so I don't run into any problems weather wise.

My meds start today! I am on a low dose aspirin, 3 pills of estaridol inserted vaginally daily and 5 units of lupron injections once a day! Looking on the bright side we will have to pay less towards the monitoring costs on a shorter protocol then we would of on the longer protocol! I also am supposed to start prenatals, but I have already started those so i will just continue like I already have been! I am happy that I will be due in November, in the Fall instead of December, the weather will be milder and cold and flu season isn't as bad in November either, so I am pumped and ready to go after the initial shock! LOL!

Oh wow! So a lot sooner than you thought! I hope all goes well.

I have my surgery tomorrow. Had a migraine for 3 days and feeling anxious about it! Deep breaths!!

Wannabe, gosh I bet that was a shock getting yourself prepared for March and being told its a month sooner. It's a good job you can do that. But how exciting you'll be PUPO in no time.

4mags, sorry about the migraines, its probably the worry. Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow and then you can begin your countdown. Let us know how you get on.

How is everyone else doing?

My AF arrived a day after my prescription did so I was lucky. Started BCP and booked in my transfer date of 18th March, managed to get some good deals on flights and hotel so looking forward to getting out there now. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

Oh wow! So a lot sooner than you thought! I hope all goes well.

I have my surgery tomorrow. Had a migraine for 3 days and feeling anxious about it! Deep breaths!!

Thanks for the well wishes! :hugs:

Good luck with your surgery! I am sure that everything is going to be just fine! :hugs: I had to have a lap surgery to remove a polyp from my uterus and they also removed stage 2 endo that they found. I also have fibroids but the DR just left them alone since he didn't think they would affect my fertility. Recovery was very easy! I barely needed the pain meds I was prescribed and I was back on my feet, back to normal in no time! I had to have the surgery before my first IVF cycle.

I can relate to feeling anxious and getting a migrane about it though! I have been so anxious about doing this FET! I am glad it will be happening sooner so I don't have to keep obsessing over it, and stressing! :wacko::dohh:

Wannabe, gosh I bet that was a shock getting yourself prepared for March and being told its a month sooner. It's a good job you can do that. But how exciting you'll be PUPO in no time.

4mags, sorry about the migraines, its probably the worry. Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow and then you can begin your countdown. Let us know how you get on.

How is everyone else doing?

My AF arrived a day after my prescription did so I was lucky. Started BCP and booked in my transfer date of 18th March, managed to get some good deals on flights and hotel so looking forward to getting out there now. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

That is awesome that you got good deals on your travel!:thumbup: I am going to take a train to NY to do my transfer for my embryos. I am hoping to take a train home as well, but depending on the time of the transfer I might have to get a rental car and drive back home.

I'm doing good! Thanks for asking! :flower: I have this weird gross taste in my mouth and it is like in my nose from the meds I think, it is really weird!:wacko: I think my lady parts are going to get soar and irritated from shoving 3 pills of estrace in there every day though!:wacko: DH did my lupron injection when he got home from work and it wasn't that bad! IVF full blown is much more intense that the FET. The FET seems so much easier after going through a full IVF cycle!

Well I have blood work and an ultrasound scheduled for this friday morning and if everything looks good than the nurses are estimating that my embryo transfer will be Next Friday on 02/19 at 9:30 am. :happydance: I am really happy and getting super excited!:happydance: Fingers crossed that my labs and ultrasound look good so I can move forward! Wish me luck!:thumbup:

I hope that everyone is doing wonderful and that your weeks are off to a great start! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->