Anyone doing Slimming world?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Hi,

Currently TTC and doing SW, just a few questions for anyone who is currently pregnant and still going to SW.

How does the plan differ when you are pregnant? When do you have to tell your consultant? Presumably you have to pay weekly if you had not already reached target before getting pregnant? And lastly,if you stay to group do they just keep announcing that you've gained each week? I'm just wondering whether to keep going throughout my pregnancy, not in order to lose weight as such but to minimise any gain.

i'm at SW and plan to stay there throughout my pregnancy. My consultant is 8 and half months pregnant so she has been a really help with info.

firstly, the plan doesn't change (assuming your doing Extra Easy) BUT you should have 2 x Healthy A's and 2 x healthy B's each day when pregnant or breastfeeding!

What i have been doing, as i do the weigh in, i get weighed and don't stay to group at the moment as i have been very successful with SW (5 and half stone lost) my current gains would cause concern among members. My consultant is happy with that and once i'm ready to tell people i will happily stay again ad explain the gains lol

SW Consultants will not advice on weight loss or gains during your pregnancy, but they are a great support to helping you following any advice from the midwife.

Hope that helps x

I did sw last time and I still lost weight, you get a booklet and it contains the extra healthy extra choice details etc it's 2 of each hex while pregnant and lots more when bf.
You should tell your consultant straight away, they sign a confidentiality agreement so won't tell anyone else.
They will give you a form to get signed at each midwife appointment.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"