Anyone done slimming world while pregnant?

MummyM86

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just wondering if anyone is currently doing slimming world? I was doing it before I fell pregnant but stopped due to bad sickness and bone crushing exhaustion (ie...couldn't be arsed to cook).

I really don't want to put on loads more weight, my BMI was 31.5 when I first got pregnant so you can imagine I really want to try and have some damage limitation in progress.

My midwife was happy for me to keep on plan when she first booked me in so can't see any issues with going back now. Just wondered what other peoples experiences were, did you find it helpful, did you have less to lose after birth, did it just make you feel guilty about everyhting you ate?

I'd lost quite a bit of weight with SW before getting pregnant but through out first tri I stopped going to class. I just felt so sick, shattered and had zero energy.
I gained some weight back and decided to rejoin when I was 17 weeks. I'm now 27 weeks and I've lost a grand total of three lbs :haha: I'm actually really happy with this cos my aim was to stay the same weight through out my entire pregnancy or have a maximum gain of 11-20 lbs as per my consultants recommendation (I have a high bmi of 36).

I've never felt guilty about having treats but knowing I'm going to get weighed each week definitely helps me limit all the crap I was shoving in my mouth before rejoining :thumbup:I definitely still have my treats though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->