anyone due 24th March 2012??

So ppl please tell me. When do I go for my first scan? My doctor is horrible!!!!! He won't advise me anything and I'm clueless. When will I be able to hear the heartbeat? Is that the same time I see the scan of the baby? :( so clueless

I'm due March 21st/22nd - it depends on who I talk too! Long as I know roughly right :) I suppose I'll get a definite one at the 12 wk scan which is a week on Monday. I kept my mum waiting two weeks though so I'm sure mine will be the same :) What do you think you are having?

im feeling another boy!!! we wont be finding out either so a long wait!!

So ppl please tell me. When do I go for my first scan? My doctor is horrible!!!!! He won't advise me anything and I'm clueless. When will I be able to hear the heartbeat? Is that the same time I see the scan of the baby? :( so clueless

your first scan is usually the 12 week Nuchal Translucency scan where they test for down syndrome..not everyone chooses to have this though!! if your dr is horrible maybe try find another one or try talking to them explain that you dont know what you are doing-or any of the tests ect that happen :)

Hiya - Im due March 23rd with my second child. Im looking forward to actualley LOOKING and FEELING pregnant - right now I just look like a slightly fat person whos very tired :)

LOL im the same as well looks like i just ate to much!! so im excited to get the baby bump again!!

Thank u. Yea I will be moving out of town very soon so will wait till then to get a doctor. But thank u :)

I cannot believe how much belly I have already! Most of it is bloat, but I certainly have some baby in there. :)

I have a gut feeling it's a boy this time. I have all girl stuff and have no idea how to care for a boy! Don't boys pee all over the place? :haha: I honestly don't care either way - just happy as long as he/she is healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->