anyone due AF on tuesday?

so sorry to hear about the :bfn: mrsq2b
if all else faiuls tomorrow and if the :witch: gets me we can be cycle buddys and cheer eachother on :hug: its nice to know we are her for eachother and i send my love to you all i hate to think that there are people in the world who feel the same as me,its hard xxxx

Still nothing. Not even af cramps. Bb's been tender slightly but nothing else. Going to try my hardest not to test tomorrow but with 20 hpt's in the drawer it's so tempting. I'm shocked i managed to last this long! Please let me know how you get on missy and sorry to hear about your bfn mrsq2b. Maybe just too soon. Its not over until the witch shows her ugly face! Fingers crossed for all of us. xxx

good luck Laurn82 i was thinking of you 2day and wondering how you are...oh god our cycles are the same so hers hoping for your babies on the 29th december :happydance:

:dust: girls.

I'm testing tomorrow, but AF isn't due until Thursday.

Not sure what to do if it's a BFN, as I think it will be. No idea why I got one very faint BFP :(

well goodluck tomorrow ill keep my fingers crossed 4 ya xxxx
hope theres lots of good news on this thread 2morro :dust::dust::dust:

:dust: to everyone!

We are gonna wait till wed and then if no af then test again!
xx

Hi guys how are you getting on?
I did a test on an internet cheapy and there is a BARELY there possibly only in my head there positive. I did two and it was the samje but i think its cos I have done so many that i am imagining things now!
I am getting a really good camera later so will take a pic and see if anyone can invert it.
xx

Morning girlies. I am soooooo desperate to test but I can't pee!!! How frustrating! How you getting on today Missy? Have you tested? Good luck to everyone. I'll let you know how i go once i actually get the test done. xxx

Ahhhh.... I still can't pee!!! I have never been so desperate to poas!!!! ha ha ha. I have to go now as already 15 mins late for work but i'll post the results on this thread later. xxx

Oh please do i am sooooooooooo gagging to see the result!!
x

:bfn: for me. No sign of the :witch: yet, but she isn't due till Thursday. OH and I are now to TTC for 18 months.

:dust: to you all.

Me too!!
How did you get on?
I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. Had really bad period pain last night and have been extremely :-( . Keep thinking I'm coming on but nothing yet, have had a lot of creamy cm is that normal???
Have had a very confusing cycle this month!
:hug: to you all
x x x x x

aw rafwife... just try again in two days!
I am due tomorrow and did a IC this morning and got a very very fanit bfp.
Gonna test again with digi on thursday to make sure its not in my head!

Good luck one and all!!!
xx

aw rafwife... just try again in two days!
I am due tomorrow and did a IC this morning and got a very very fanit bfp.
Gonna test again with digi on thursday to make sure its not in my head!

Good luck one and all!!!
xx

Sounding good! Hope this is your month. x x

Well girlies! I eventually managed to do test at 12............
...........BFN!
It was an internet cheap one though. And tested at midday after drinking water. Don't know whether I am just clutching at straws now. Still no sign of af and no symptoms of af.
Think i will buy a cb tonight and test tomorrow morning if af hasn't shown. xxx

Well girlies! I eventually managed to do test at 12............
...........BFN!
It was an internet cheap one though. And tested at midday after drinking water. Don't know whether I am just clutching at straws now. Still no sign of af and no symptoms of af.
Think i will buy a cb tonight and test tomorrow morning if af hasn't shown. xxx

do fmu test hunny. as your wee wee might be too watered down!
when were you due :witch:

Was due on today, but af not shown yet! Will try again tomorrow unless the witch catches me first.
Your story is sounding positive mrsq2b. Men, eh? Need to see the word 'pregnant' before they'll believe it! Fingers crossed for you. xxx

i know hes so thick!
Although I am still not believeing it until i see pregnant!!! So i am just as bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->