anyone due AF on tuesday?

oh laurn82 we are having the same day i did a test earlier(1st response)and got a :bfn: i still havnt had a visit from the :witch: im due today too,fingers crossed 2morro brings better news :cry:
oh girls why cant it be easy??

looks like im out...started spotting today! looks like 2010 for me! :(

Hey missy, any luck today? I have another BFN but still no witch. So frustrating. Hope your news is better than mine.
Well Mrsq2b, does he believe it now? Congratulations hun. Hopefully i'll be joining you in 1st tri soon. Going to try digi test if af still hasn't arrived tomorrow morning. I don't know how much to trust these internet cheapies!
xxx

still no sign of the :witch: today and im really frustrated im gonna test again 2morro,this is NOT like my cycle at all...

I'm going to test tomorrow too! Will let you know. I keep symptoms spotting but i'm trying so hard not to read too much into it. Like last night had really tender bb'ies, this morning - cramps and today running back and forward to toilet. Not to mention af still not here! We'll see what tomorrow brings. Good luck hun xxx

thanks hun,same to u fingers crossed we are expecting the same time oh god please!!

im due wed but i've had ppains since i ov still we'll see !! good luck x

Awww Missy, sorry to hear that hun. Still nothing at this end. Well, at least if af gets me we can by cycle buddies and aim for next month and a 2010 baby! I quite like the ring to that 'a 2010 baby'! I'll keep you posted. Going to test again in morning. Feeling like witch will be here before that tho. Went to loo tonight and you know that way when you just don't want to look in case it arrived, well i was certain that the witch had caught me but, not yet. xxx

What age is your son missy? I have a 7 year old son. x

Hello Guys. AF is due on tuesday for me to. HOPEINGGGG she does not come! If anything I will test on wensday. Keep me updated and let me know how you all do!

Hello girls.. Im due tues, bfn's so far as I am a poas freak. Im driving myself nuts. Not neccesarily ttc, but not tt prevent either. I have learned alot form all of these posts, checking cp, cm, and such, thank you all so much.
My cp is so highI can barelt reach it, cm REALLY dry, and am getting the pulling in the lower ab, as well as stitches in the side. Nausea, headaches, fatigue, hunger come and go since 4 or 5 dpo.

My two healthy pregs before I wasnt really thinging about pregs, so I kinda didn't pay attention to the symptoms.

What do you think? I am going nuts!

Hey missy, any luck today? I have another BFN but still no witch. So frustrating. Hope your news is better than mine.
Well Mrsq2b, does he believe it now? Congratulations hun. Hopefully i'll be joining you in 1st tri soon. Going to try digi test if af still hasn't arrived tomorrow morning. I don't know how much to trust these internet cheapies!
xxx

Thank you! Yea he does believe lol we told an elated family yesterday! Lots of tears and croaking of the voice lol.

come on girls I am still rooting for you all!!!
x

Ahhhh.... still no af. Not tested today, going to leave until tomorrow now. Could this be??? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->