Anyone due af tomorrow?????

LittleAngel09

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been a few months since I was last here. Hope you are all well.

This months is a bit of an odd one because we weren't oficially trying. We've decided that if it doesn't happen this month then we'll put ttc on hold until next year and go on holiday instead.

So I'm not offically late until Wednesday. My period can come on anytime from cd28 to cd34. Today is cd33 and don't feel like its coming, but I could be wrong.

I feel very tired. Bigger tender boobs (which I dont usually get before af), and I'm more hungry.

I had these symptoms in my previous pregnancies but not getting my hopes up.

Is anyone else due tomorrow or there abouts?? When are you testing??

:dust:

Hundreds of women using this forum and no one is the same or similar in their cylce as me. I find that hard to believe.

Where's the support gone??

I'm due today or tomorrow! I think af is coming for me but I'm secretly hoping im pregnant. Trying not to get my hopes up. I'm covered in spots and got a cold sore so feeling sorry for myself!

Good luck Hun xx

I'm due tomorrow or Thursday. Somehow don't think this is my month (tested negative this morning) but as AF hasn't yet come, I'm still in with a chance. Much baby dust ladies and keep us posted.

I'm dying test! Resisted testing early and waiting til Thursday if af hasnt appeared. Oh la la!!!! Baby dust to all xxx

Hi
I am due tomorrow or wednesday, I am on my first IUI treatment with Menopur. I've tested loads and bfn again this morning using IC's. I have no symptoms so not feeling hopeful this time. I have my test the ACU gave me to take tomorrow but can't see that being any different.
fingers x'd for everyone.

I was due between yesterday and maybe 3 days time crazy cycle lol. Got a negative this morning but I think I didn't pee on the stick long enough? ( tmi) I 'm gonna hold out testing again for a couple of weeks. Like u I don't feel af coming which is weird coz I normally get a heap of symptoms. Hopefully this is a lucky month for us all.

Hello ladies,

Thank you for your replies!!

justkitty- sounds positve, in my last pregnancy (sadly miscarried) I had spots and a cold sore days before my bfp.

As we were'nt offically trying I haven't been looking out for symptoms along the way. But so far I can say I've had stuffy nose, which has bled when blown. Bleeding gums and fuller tender bbs. Feeling like af cramps on and off from yesterday so I think she's getting ready to make an appearance.

I'm not officially late until tomorrow. But keeping fingers crossed for all of you.

Keep us all updated on what happens.

xxx

i'm with you ... i'm having odd symptoms, but nothing i can 100% pin on af or preggers. and all my tests have come back as :bfn:s in the last two days. took an opk today, just to see what it would say and it came back positive. af was due today, but so far has yet to make an appearance. we'll see ...

im due thursday and by now normally im covered in spots and have normally lost my rag with someone thanks to pmt but i have no spots and im quite calm im feeling more tired in afternoons than normal and i had a reading from jenny renny and she predicted that i would get a BFP in june with the cycle begining in may and would have a girl in feb 2012 so we shall see did a first response test 2 days ago but got a BFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->