Anyone due around 28th jan 2014? Really want a due date buddy(s)

scerena

Cautiously Expecting #1
Reaction score
:hi: ladies :) I am due January 28th and really want a due date buddy or buddies :) I am expecting a baby girl and this is my first baby :flower:

If anyone is due around the same time and fancies a buddy post away :)

NAME/ DUE DATE/ TEAM

- laramommy2B January 15/21st 2014 :pink:
- Mummymoo_x January 21st 2014 :yellow:
- Hellokitty20 January 22nd 2014. :pink:
- ciz January 23rd 2014. :pink: (maybe)
- Noahs mum January 24th 2014
- xjessiebabyx January 25th 2014 :yellow:
- newmam94 January 25th 2014 :blue:
- Yiksey January 25th 2014 :yellow:
- KellyLouise91 January 26th 2014 :pink: (possibly)
- samjm83 January 26th 2014 :pink:
- PierceWife January 27th 2014 :blue:
- geordie_gal January 27th 2014 :blue:
- randomrach January 27th/1st Feb :blue:
- LilC January 27th 2014 :blue:
- Scerena January 28th 2014 :pink:
- candycrush January 28th 2014
- purplesparkle January 28th 2014 :yellow:
- sugarpuff February 1st 2014 :girl:

:hi: Hellokitty20 that's great you're due 6 days before me and with a baby girl :) how are you feeling???
I'm so excited I'm just wishing the weeks away :dohh:

Tired! All the time lol Im finding it very difficult to find comfortable positions to sleep in at night, I am a stomach sleeper so not being able to be in my comfy spot is a hard transition! I feel like ive been pregnant forever and just cant wait for my little girl to be here already! How is it going for you?

Im due 26th jan we think shes a girl woman said it looks like a girl but isnt 100% had a molar pregnancy in 2010 but this will be my first baby xx

I've been fine really, was very tired in the beginning, but have some energy now when I can finally get motivated!!!
I'm the same when it comes to sleeping too!!!- I find it so hard to get comfy at night :( but it will all be worth it :)

I found time went really quick but now this last week or two has draaaaaaaaged!!! I'm really hoping that time speeds backpack again!

Do you have any names picked out for your little girl???

Hello! I'm due the 27th with our first child. A boy!!!

:hi: kellylouise91 :) 2 days before me- exciting!!! Sorry to hear about your molar pregnancy :hugs:

How lovely you're having a baby girl too (well likely)!!! Have you been buying pink stuff??

We've decided on Sophia Grace. And its been awesome being able to feel her move around and kick lately!

:hi: piercewife a day before me :) us ladies are all very close in dates :) awwww a baby boy how lovely- is he going to be your first child???

hellokitty Sophia Grace is a gorgeous name <3 so pretty :) I agree my baby girl has been moving loads lately and a few harder kicks then before I love it! Very reassuring isn't it :)

Have you decided on your pushchair yet?

piercewife I have a step daughter and a step son, but this will be our first baby together so I am really looking forward to it, it was a struggle to get pregnant and now I am I feel so blessed!!!

They have such cute boys clothes out at the moment!- have you been doing loads of shopping? I'm so bad I have brought her so many clothes!!!

It happened a while ago so im ok with it just with this baby every twinge and ive been phonin the hospital theyve been really good ive bought her a me to you teddy saying cutest little girl dont want to buy lots of pink until I know for definate lol thankyou have u got anything for baby xx

We struggled for 18 months to get pregnant before I found out I had pcos so she is definitly a blessing. Never thought she'd happen!
I have bought so much stuff already and our families have been great with helping out with stuff too. We are doing a alice in wonderland nursery theme so our stroller and pack n play and all that is alice in wonderland. Very adorable! I think we have so many clothes already that she'll never wear the same outfit twice lol

Took me 3 years so can understand this baby means the world to me already cant wait to hold her x

kellylouise I had a loss at 9 weeks so I know what you mean about being cautious :hugs:
Yes I have brought her loads of clothes, changing mat, bath seat, steriliser, bottles, moses basket, some nappies, couple of little toys... We still have the larger things to buy- we know we are getting the maxi cosi pebble car seat and either the iCandy apple 2 or the Oyster max 2- haven't decided 100% what one yet... And still need other basic stuff etc

We had a private 4d gender scan at 16 weeks and she was confirmed a girl- very clearly- and at the 20wk scan, so if for some surprise she is a boy then he has a lot of pink- but very very unlikely :)

hellokitty I too have pcos! Worse thing ever we had to have IVF in the end, when you try for long our babies are surely little blessings aren't they <3

Awww your theme sounds lovely :) my family have helped a lot too so far- like your little girl I doubt she will wear the same thing twice :)

No names yet- I really liked one but my friend has used it for her little girl (who was born yesterday) so just thinking at the moment :)

piercewife I have a step daughter and a step son, but this will be our first baby together so I am really looking forward to it, it was a struggle to get pregnant and now I am I feel so blessed!!!

They have such cute boys clothes out at the moment!- have you been doing loads of shopping? I'm so bad I have brought her so many clothes!!!

Very neat! I have done some, we just found out boy on Monday so I'm sure we will get some shopping done this weekend!

Have you ladies thought of any names?

All your lovely girls! Being the only boy so far... Gabriel Thomas Pierce. :wohoo:

piercewife I bet you cannot wait to go shopping :) baby shopping is the best right!!! I could do it all day every day if I had the funds too :haha:

LOVE your little boys name <3 so cute!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->