Anyone due around 28th jan 2014? Really want a due date buddy(s)

:hi: ladies :) hope you're all well??

Welcome newbies :flower: I will add you to the list shortly :)

purplesparkle same due date :dance: what a lovely surprise :)

randomrach congrats on team :blue: time to clothes shop :)

newmam94 brilliant news :) at least you don't need to exchange everything :haha: did you get answers???

laramommy welcome :flower:

samjm what a beautiful name you have chosen I love it!!! Such a pretty name :)

Noahs mum welcome :) did you go over your EDD with your other children?

jessibaby live your name choices also :) so cute :)

sugarpuff congrats on team :pink: was your gender scan sat just gone or this Saturday??

kellylouise baby's are very expensive so much to buy and with Xmas so close it's crazy!

Oh and I looked around at pushchairs today and we decided on this one which we will purchase in a few weeks-
iCandy apple 2

What pushchairs are you all getting/got?

I was induced at 38+2 with DS, and DD came at 40+6! If I wasn't induced with DS it would be safe to say that I would have went over with him also lol.

:hi: ladies :) hope you're all well??

Welcome newbies :flower: I will add you to the list shortly :)

purplesparkle same due date :dance: what a lovely surprise :)

randomrach congrats on team :blue: time to clothes shop :)

newmam94 brilliant news :) at least you don't need to exchange everything :haha: did you get answers???

laramommy welcome :flower:

samjm what a beautiful name you have chosen I love it!!! Such a pretty name :)

Noahs mum welcome :) did you go over your EDD with your other children?

jessibaby live your name choices also :) so cute :)

sugarpuff congrats on team :pink: was your gender scan sat just gone or this Saturday??

kellylouise baby's are very expensive so much to buy and with Xmas so close it's crazy!

Oh and I looked around at pushchairs today and we decided on this one which we will purchase in a few weeks-
iCandy apple 2

What pushchairs are you all getting/got?

We had the scan on Saturday just gone - we had originally booked an appointment for next Saturday but I got impatient and managed to get a cancellation somewhere else :haha:

I loved the icandy apple when I was pregnant with my daughter, we ended up getting a concord neo though (still have it for this baby), which I loved apart from the ridiculously small storage basket !

We got a mothercare own brand one Curv Mira - as it was the only one me and OH both liked! He said alot of them were 'girly' lol.
Im super annoyed though we bought it for 300 a few weeks ago now its on sale for 159. Typical! x

geordie_gal could you not return it?- if in the 28day period and then get someone else to go in and purchase it at a different price???

sugarpuff glad you got your scan early :) did you get confirmation of :pink: ?
I live this apple 2 it's jot long come out it's the improved version of the first apple and very light compared to some pushchairs I've seen...
Lucky you still have your pushchair for this baby :)

Noah's mum fx'd this baby shows early and not late for you :hugs:

LilC welcome :flower: congrats on your :blue: bump :)

kellylouise I should imagine you should get a good deal on a pram during the sale :)

sugarpuff glad you got your scan early :) did you get confirmation of :pink: ?
I live this apple 2 it's jot long come out it's the improved version of the first apple and very light compared to some pushchairs I've seen...
Lucky you still have your pushchair for this baby :)

Yup, definitely girl ! She wasn't shy this time and was bum up, legs spread as soon as they put the probe on me :haha: I'm really excited about having two little girls (plus the bonus of being able to reuse all the gorgeous little clothes and other random pink things that we got first time around !) girls are great :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->