Anyone due around 28th jan 2014? Really want a due date buddy(s)

:hi: ladies so many end of January babies- I'm thinking maybe writing a list on first page with everyone's due dates and gender of baby as there are so many of us?

randomrach awww at least you know end of jan/beginning of feb- if you went overdue will they go by the hospital date?

candycrush we have the same due date :happydance: do you have a feeling as to what gender your baby is???

newmam94 lovely little boy :) have you thought of any names yet?

ciz so cute feeling them wriggling around isn't it :) have you thought of any names yet for your lil girl?

Mummymoo awww lovely surprise staying team yellow :) I just don't have the patience :haha:

geordie_gal day before me :happydance: do you have a name??

jessibaby another team yellow :) how exciting! Have you picked names for both genders???

kellylouise :hugs: :hugs: how lucky having the bigger bits given to you :) saves a lot of money :)
The pram cost us 30 and my friends son was in his moses basket an hour and hated it so got that for 20 so ive not done too bad :) just little odds and ends now :) xx

Hi ladies
I'm due 26th January. It is my first baby and i'm having a girl xx

Hey ladies I have updated 1st page with due dates and genders expected, just so we can all keep track when reading posts :)

geordie_gal gorgeous name for a little boy :)

newmam94 lovely names :) I asked them to confirm at my scan on Monday too after buying loads of pink :haha:
Please update how your scan goes :)

candycrush not long now and you will know :happydance:

Yiksey team yellow must be exciting!!! Any feelings as to what gender baby might be?How old is your 1st child?

kellylouise BARGAIN!!! There is so much to buy isn't there!!! You sound very prepared :)

samjm83 another baby girl :) have you thought of any names yet for her???

Im prepared but got the feeling like im forgetting things my heads all over dont know where to start and with them not sure if shes a girl im beginning to panic and cant really afford to have another scan :( and yes bargain hunter me haha u need to be with babies no1 ever said they was this expensive lol x

Oo can I join in ? I'm due 1st February, I was 11 days early with my daughter so thinking I might be earlier this time too (will probably get to 42 weeks now I've said that :haha: )

We had our anomaly scan on Monday and they said girl, but baby wasn't in the best position so I've persuaded the husband to book a gender scan (next Saturday) to try and find out with a bit more certainty !

:hi: ladies so many end of January babies- I'm thinking maybe writing a list on first page with everyone's due dates and gender of baby as there are so many of us?

randomrach awww at least you know end of jan/beginning of feb- if you went overdue will they go by the hospital date?

candycrush we have the same due date :happydance: do you have a feeling as to what gender your baby is???

newmam94 lovely little boy :) have you thought of any names yet?

ciz so cute feeling them wriggling around isn't it :) have you thought of any names yet for your lil girl?

Mummymoo awww lovely surprise staying team yellow :) I just don't have the patience :haha:

geordie_gal day before me :happydance: do you have a name??

jessibaby another team yellow :) how exciting! Have you picked names for both genders???

kellylouise :hugs: :hugs: how lucky having the bigger bits given to you :) saves a lot of money :)

We've thought of a couple but nothings a favourite atm we have to think of few boys too just incase our lil one has a surprise lol

Scerena yes so far we have settled on maxwell (max) for a boy and isabella (bella) for a girl :) so excited

Hey ladies,

Do you mind if I join? This is #3 for DH and I and I'm due on the 24th! Will go over my EDD though!

My oh likes Alexia and I like Isabella. So we thinking of Alexia Isabella. First and middle name. X

Hi mommies!

Can I still join?

I'm due January 21st (maybe even January 15th, from what the head measurements they took at our 21 week scan) and expecting our first little girl, Mia Alexandra (pronounced Mee-a)! It's a very exciting and beautiful time for this little family, but I'd love to have a girlfriend in the same situation and around my age (23-36) to share it with; is that what a Bump Buddy is?

Sending lots of good wishes and baby love your way. :hugs2:

PS: Also, if someone would just take two seconds to explain to me how to set up my profile picture and these "countdown"/timers which show how far along you are, I'd truly appreciate it, since I have been trying for a few weeks and I didn't manage to get it right. Thank you so much!

So its definitely a boy! Im glad because my wardrobes over flowing with blue haha everything is fine with him thank god. But they said on my chart the POP and prosterior fossa wasnt visable. I have no clue what that means and a little freaked out by it :-(

Hey ladies I'm due on 28 th Jan too. Haven't found out sex keeping it a surprise

:hi: ladies :) hope you're all well??

Welcome newbies :flower: I will add you to the list shortly :)

purplesparkle same due date :dance: what a lovely surprise :)

randomrach congrats on team :blue: time to clothes shop :)

newmam94 brilliant news :) at least you don't need to exchange everything :haha: did you get answers???

laramommy welcome :flower:

samjm what a beautiful name you have chosen I love it!!! Such a pretty name :)

Noahs mum welcome :) did you go over your EDD with your other children?

jessibaby live your name choices also :) so cute :)

sugarpuff congrats on team :pink: was your gender scan sat just gone or this Saturday??

kellylouise baby's are very expensive so much to buy and with Xmas so close it's crazy!

Oh and I looked around at pushchairs today and we decided on this one which we will purchase in a few weeks-
iCandy apple 2

What pushchairs are you all getting/got?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
This is the seat for when she is 6 months :) not sure what colour I'm getting yet :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0
Tell me about it :( im thinkin about waitin til jan sales as babys not due til the end of jan talk about cutting it close haha x

kellylouise jan sales are the best! Guess you can start Boxing Day when the sales start :)

Oh yes I love my sales haha all prams shud go down too shudnt they I know I have one but im thinkin I want anew one x

can I join? due january 27th, expecting a https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/bluestork.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->