Anyone due around 28th jan 2014? Really want a due date buddy(s)

Took me 3 years so can understand this baby means the world to me already cant wait to hold her x

Sorry for ur loss wouldnt wish it on anyone at any stage of pregnancy its a horrible thing to go through!! Haha I doubt very much he will turn out to be a boy with a 4d scan confirmation aswell but he will look cute in pink haha well I was 4 and a half months when I found out about the molar so wasnt very nice to go through although I have to be thankful as I have this perfect baby to worry about now so we had lots bought last time all neutral as I didnt find out the gender as baby went to early I didnt find out til later though and ive got a moses basket and ohs sisters friend has give us a silver cross pram so I think were sorted just little bits and clothes etc to buy now :) cant wait not long now :) xx

Hey everyone im due on 25th with my first. We are team yellow. So excited :) x

Hey hellokitty20 :) not really...at the beginning I really wanted a girl and had a strong feeling its a girl but the last few weeks im kinda thinking boy haha as long as its healthy thats all that matters :) cant wait to hold him or her x

I'm due 21st jan with my first :) & I'm staying team yellow! X

Hello. Im due 23rd jan with my first and maybe having a lil girl. Right now as I type lil madam is waking up right on time having a good wriggle round.

Im due the 25th of January with a boy!! Also my first pregnancy :-D

I'm due around the 28th Jan! :baby: this is our first baby and don't know whag we're having yet, but will find out next weds at our 22w scan! xx

I have 2 different dates as baby was a little small at the first scan. My midwife is going by 27th Jan and my hospital is going by 1st Feb :haha: so I'm due right around then.

:hi: ladies so many end of January babies- I'm thinking maybe writing a list on first page with everyone's due dates and gender of baby as there are so many of us?

randomrach awww at least you know end of jan/beginning of feb- if you went overdue will they go by the hospital date?

candycrush we have the same due date :happydance: do you have a feeling as to what gender your baby is???

newmam94 lovely little boy :) have you thought of any names yet?

ciz so cute feeling them wriggling around isn't it :) have you thought of any names yet for your lil girl?

Mummymoo awww lovely surprise staying team yellow :) I just don't have the patience :haha:

geordie_gal day before me :happydance: do you have a name??

jessibaby another team yellow :) how exciting! Have you picked names for both genders???

kellylouise :hugs: :hugs: how lucky having the bigger bits given to you :) saves a lot of money :)

Scerena- I have absolutely no idea! Lol. I'm going to find out los gender on Saturday! Wahoo.

randomrach how exciting!!! Do you have an idea wether you're having a girl/boy?? I too had a mix up with my dates even though I done IVF I knew my exact date and they were so annoying- luckily my fertility clinic put them straight:)

We were thinking either Max, Jayden, or Nathan! Goimg to ask again tomorrow at my scan just to confirm its definitely a boy haha

I've had some vivid dreams about a boy but everyone around me prrdicts girl. tbh not a clue! :) can't wait to find out xx

Hiya - I'm due 25th Jan with my second and am on team yellow! Hi everyone :)

Scerena - I think writing it on the 1st page is a good idea :haha:

We do - Jared Harrison Goodfellow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back