Anyone due around Aug 8th 2012?

star31

Reaction score
I just got my BFP yesterday and looking for buddies! x

Hi! I'm due Aug 8th! Nice to meet you :)

Hey ladies I'm due around 6th August and love some bumpbuddies.:)

Hi

I'm 6th August :)

How has everyone been feeling?

Joy x

hi girls

Lovely to meet you! Just got sore boobs and the occasional stomach twinge (i hope that's normal?!) Anyone else got symptoms?? x

Star31, I have the same symptoms as you. my boobs have never been sooo big. I'm loving it.:happydance: I had to get a new bra this weekend. (I'm normally flat).

I'm getting mega bloating also where i look like i'm 4 months pregnant but then in the morning my tum gets back to normal.

How's everyone else?

Yeah i have stomache twinges too.. along with sore boobs and tiredness

I'm August 1st! I've got low grade nausea and when I shower my stomach twinges.. as if I had done a million crunches

I've been having stomach twinges and pullings. Also constipation (TMI) and the ocasional wave of nausea but it's not turned into anything bad yet.

Are you all still peeing on sticks?

I peed on a stick last night to make sure my line got darker lol.. test line now darker than control line :)

Im due around the 6th August, nice to meet you all :)

Hi ladies! I am due around Aug. 4th, waiting for ultrasound in two weeks. I am new to this, I would like some buddies :) As far as symptoms I have had pulling and weird cramps, some brownish spotting and sore bbs. Oh yeah can't forget the nausea :p

I'm looking for buds to, you know to compare symptoms and chit chat. I've also been peeing on sticks non stop .Lol.

I only did my one test, don't want to jinx anything! Glad you're all having the same symptoms so far. I haven't felt nauseous yet - fingers crossed i don't get any! I'm new to all this!

Hi, how is everyone feeling today? My headaches are gone but the nausea remains. Am really wondering why I have nausea so early in this pregnancy. I got my beta yesterday at 15dpo at 478. My next appointment will be in another 10 days.

Today I'm... tired. These past few days I've felt like I've ran a marathon everyday.. it's 8pm I'm ready for bed, usually I'm a night owl and stay up past midnight!

Hey ladies,

I too haven't poas since bfp confirmed. I did enough of that over the past year. How long was everyone ttc or anyone just pleasantly surprised? My tiredness isn't too bad. Just before I got bfp I was falling asleep at lunch time. Very unlike me as I usually spend it in the gym. I have been feeling a little lightheaded from time to time but have read that that is common if you usually have low blood pressure. Had vivid dreams last night too.

I had a dream last night of me having another baby girl..

I was only NTNP for 1 month when I got my bfp!

I'm due around Aug 3rd! :) I've had the twinges/pulling/pinching feeling, a bit of nausea, sore boobies, etc. For me no constipation, but diarrhea instead. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->