Anyone due around Aug 8th 2012?

hi girls,

Babyjo, did they sound worried about your scan or do you think everything's ok? I really hope it is for you! Joybell, fingers crossed for your scan. I'm in Glasgow and debated getting an early scan but it sounds like you might not know either way with one anyway, so think i'll just wait til my nhs one at the end of Jan (frustrating as it is to wait!). Had to tell my boss at work the other day as I'm meant to be doing a work trip in Feb and really don't want to do it now, so had to let her know. I hated having to tell her so soon when so few people know, but just had to. Have sworn her to secrecy though! It took me so long to get pregnant, i thought it would be a breeze when i actually was pregnant... but i hate all this uncertainty before the 12 week mark! x

hi girls,

Babyjo, did they sound worried about your scan or do you think everything's ok? I really hope it is for you! Joybell, fingers crossed for your scan. I'm in Glasgow and debated getting an early scan but it sounds like you might not know either way with one anyway, so think i'll just wait til my nhs one at the end of Jan (frustrating as it is to wait!). Had to tell my boss at work the other day as I'm meant to be doing a work trip in Feb and really don't want to do it now, so had to let her know. I hated having to tell her so soon when so few people know, but just had to. Have sworn her to secrecy though! It took me so long to get pregnant, i thought it would be a breeze when i actually was pregnant... but i hate all this uncertainty before the 12 week mark! x

Hey ladies

The lady carrying out the ultrasound was really cold so I could not pick anything up from her. She just said 3 weeks will be more conclusive and that I was too early. I was hoping after I had the spotting it would reassure me but I've just got to wait it out. Good ole google has me prepared for All so I won't be too surprised in 3 weeks. I'm just getting on with it. Still sore boobs and slight nausea still. Christmas and new years are a lovely distraction. I love Christmas time. Are you guys all ready?

hi everyone

Hope you're doing ok!! We told OH's parents on xmas day, they were over the moon! Can't believe that's me at 8 weeks now....only 5 weeks to go til the scan! So excited, just want to know everythings ok!! Any news anyone?? xx

Hey Star

We told both sets of parents over Christmas and everyone was delighted :)

It's crazy that we are 8 weeks eh? It's flown by in the last couple of weeks. I had an early scan on Tuesday for a bit of reassurance and all was fine. Baby measuring 8 weeks + 1 and we saw the heartbeat!

Not long now til your scan! I can't wait for my 12 week scan now either- hopefully it will look more than a grainy blob at that stage!

Joy x

Hey ladies just to let you know I had a mc over Christmas but because of the scan I was kinda prepared. I hope you both have a happy and healthy 7 more months. Enjoy you pregnancies. :)xxxxx

Jo

I'm so sorry to hear your news. :flower:

Best of luck to you in the future.

Joy x

Hey ladies just to let you know I had a mc over Christmas but because of the scan I was kinda prepared. I hope you both have a happy and healthy 7 more months. Enjoy you pregnancies. :)xxxxx

Really sorry to hear that babyjo. It happened to my friend last year and she literally got pregnant the next month as i think you're more fertile. So sorry for your loss though, i hope you're ok xx

So sorry for your loss babyjo.

Is it ok if I join you lot? I've found out this week I'm due on 8th August after a dating scan to see how far I was, (3weeks out on my dates!)
Hope every one else is ok.

Sorry for your loss BabyJo, and could i join you ladies im due 9th August too xx

Of course you can join ladies! 8th Aug is my own estimated due date since i won't have my first scan until jan 31st!! I am convinced i am getting a little bump. Am usually quite slim on my tummy so not sure if this is why i'm noticing it more so, either that or it's just a lot of bloat! x How's everyone else? :winkwink:

Starting to feel a bit better than I'm lucky not to feel sick yet, but I've made up for that with head aches!

Anyone else have a less than normal living situation, we're living with the in-laws...

Thankfully have normal living situation :O) I'm 10 weeks pregnant tomorrow, can't believe it :O)

hi girls, how are we all doing? Anyone had their 3 mth scan yet? Mine is 2 weeks today!! x

Mines this Tuesday coming, I had a scan at 9 weeks because my dates were out, so I've got another next week. Funny thing is I just got my 20 week scan through and it's for when I'm 16 weeks... What should I do?

Mines this Tuesday coming, I had a scan at 9 weeks because my dates were out, so I've got another next week. Funny thing is I just got my 20 week scan through and it's for when I'm 16 weeks... What should I do?

oh strange! Think the second scan dates can vary though...maybe just go for your one this Tues and ask them?? Good luck, for it , exciting!! Have you got a wee bump yet? I do, my tights and trousers are a bit uncomfortable! x

Nah no bump yet but I can't wait. I've always had extra weight on my tummy only but I think I may be a while for it to be baby! I have bought a couple of pair of maternity jeans though, they're more comfy with bloat!

Just looking for mothers to be. Due August 8th, 2012. Write me if you are. Im just learning to use this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->