Anyone due around Aug 8th 2012?

Hey girls! I think i will be due around August 12th. Going to retest again on Sunday to see darker lines, as if the other four were not good enough, and call the doctor on Monday. I would like to go ahead and get blood work done at least there times next week just to make sure my levels are doubling. I already had my yearly visit scheduled on the 12th so I guess I will just go in then for my first OB visit. I would really love for them to give me an u/s that day.

Great to hear from you all.

Glad it sounds like most of you have the same symptoms as me. Still having tweakings, cramps and sometimes quite strong pushing sensation just on/above my pubic bone.

Been feeling a bit of nausea last day or so but nothing too bad. Today's is worse but that could be because I am at home and don't have work to distract me.

Oh and the VERY good news is that I got my 3+ weeks on my clearblue digi today. I promised my husband after I got that I would stop peeing on sticks! :haha:

Joy x

@ Joy - haha lucky you! I'm still not far enough along to even attempt a digi yet, so I'm still peeing on sticks. lol

Hey ladies
(TMI warning)
Have any of you had any very light brown discharge. My app says its normal at this stage. Yesterday was the first time I have had an orgasm since my BFP. I had some cramping afterwards and later in the afternoon very very light brown discharge. I don't think I will dare O again for a while....Maybe until my first appointment in January. my DP is now too scared to come near me! Haha. I don't think we'll last that long.

Hey ladies
(TMI warning)
Have any of you had any very light brown discharge. My app says its normal at this stage. Yesterday was the first time I have had an orgasm since my BFP. I had some cramping afterwards and later in the afternoon very very light brown discharge. I don't think I will dare O again for a while....Maybe until my first appointment in January. my DP is now too scared to come near me! Haha. I don't think we'll last that long.

I have you beat on that! lol My DH and I jumped each other the other day and afterwards I had bright red blood on my wipe. It lasted all of 5 minutes, but it scared the crap out of my DH. From what I understand, it's pretty normal to have some bleeding from sex during the first trimester as the cervix is swelling and very soft. I'm planning on talking to my OB about it tomorrow just to make sure that there is no reason to stop sex, but I think from what I've heard, that it's not a big deal as long as it isn't hurting you.

Hey ladies
(TMI warning)

Ive just come on to ask you ladies about this.
We DTD though the day before and nothing so i dont know if mine was anything to do with that but i got a brown discharge yesterday and ive been so worried since. I never had it with my other LO so it just set me off in panic mode. Is it normal?? Ive been having quite bad cramps/period pains on and off the last few days too!!

When I was pregnant with my daughter I'd bleed a bit when I dtd and it always scared me but my ob said it was normal xx

I had brown spotting when i first did the pregnancy test but since then none. Still getting period type cramps though... It's taken me 20 mths to get to this stage so being very careful about everything! No nausea but started to smell things really strongly and i keep waking up in the night! Going to the toilet a bit more too and still sore bbs. I'm in the UK so won't get my first scan/bloods:winkwink: til mid-end Jan!! Ages to wait, hope these next few weeks whizz by!! xx

I had brown spotting when i first did the pregnancy test but since then none. Still getting period type cramps though... It's taken me 20 mths to get to this stage so being very careful about everything! No nausea but started to smell things really strongly and i keep waking up in the night! Going to the toilet a bit more too and still sore bbs. I'm in the UK so won't get my first scan/bloods:winkwink: til mid-end Jan!! Ages to wait, hope these next few weeks whizz by!! xx

I think it's quite clever to poas with digital soon to see if hcg is increasing so we get "pregnant 3 weeks+". I think it would be reassuring to me a uk folk who wont get seen for a while.

I was thinking about getting a private scan done but DP wants to wait! so mid Jan it is for me too. A bit of brown spotting sounds common so I'm not going to worry too much about it anymore.

I've just got my first antenatal appointment letter in..... for 31 Jan! Exciting but frustrating as dont' want to wait that long to find out that everything's going ok!! No change in symptoms, still the same... how is everyone else doing??

Hi girls how is everyone doing?

Star 31 that is a long time to wait. Mine will be about the same. I thought my first appointment early Jan was a proper antenatal appointment but its only with the GP. After that visit I will be contacted with a date for my first antenatal appointment. End of Jan we will be nearing 13 weeks! Yikes! Very exciting!:happydance:

I spotted for 3 days in the end but I did a digi test and it went up to 3 weeks plus so feeling very chilled and relaxed now.

My bloating and gas symptoms are increasing though. I'm like a wind machine:blush: I have cut out bread which has helped slightly.

Great, glad i'm not the only one having to wait ages! Have you all told many people yet or are you waiting til the 12 wk scan? Thinking of telling OH's parents at xmas (only my mum and sis know so far) but even then not sure if that's too early.... Did a digi test too and mine also says 3+ so pleased about that :O). Still really sore bbs but stomach twinges seem to be easing off. Going to toilet more often too but no other symptoms apart from that!! x

Hey everyone

Glad that you are all doing well. I should reach the 6 week mark tomorrow- all going well. :thumbup:

My nausea has hit in the last couple of days and i've been feeling pretty crappy. Sure it'll pass. Work is definitely the last place I want to be today. :nope: My boobs are still hurting seriously and having a few twinges and tweaks but not as bad as at the start.

My first midwife appointment is 6th January so I think I got lucky getting one so early. My official 12week scan is on 25th January so got quite lucky there too. My husband and I have booked a private scan for 29th January just to re-assure us that everything is ok. At that time I will be around 8 weeks so I hopefully should see something baby shaped with a heart beat!:flower:

Gave myself a fright last week with the Clear Blue digi as it went back down to 2-3 weeks from 3+ and I was so upset! It must have just been diluted urine as I got my 3+ again the following day but that was a tought 24hours. I am now sworn off the pee sticks from now on!

Joy x

hello, just wondering if anyone is telling anyone at xmas? Seems like ages to wait until my scan at the end of Jan! Anyone had any other symptoms? I'm getting really hungry!

Hey girls,

I would love to tell my family at christmas. DP wants to wait but I'm working on him. I'm not telling friends until first NHS scan in Jan.

I'm having my private early scan on saturday morning so if it all goes well and they see a heart beat I will tell the family for sure. What about you? Are you going to wait? It would be a lovely christmas day talking point :)

That's exciting about your private scan...do you mind me asking how much it cost? Let us know how it goes!! Yes think we might tell hubby's parents only at xmas (mine and my sister already know). Defo not telling friends til nhs scan at end of Jan either though!

I went for the cheapest I could find in London which was £75. I'm only doing it because i bled lightly for 3 days a couple of weeks back and can't wait until end of Jan with NHS to make sure everything is ok. Will let you know how it goes.
X

Hi everyone

Hope you are all doing well.

I am telling my parents at Christmas and my brother and sister in law. We are also telling my husband's dad and his brothers. We will ask them to keep it quiet until 12 weeks though!

We are also having a private scan soon (27th December) in Edinburgh. Ours costs us £90. I'm very excited about it and nervous! We don't have any particular reason to worry as i've not had any bleeding or cramps yet but it would be so reassuring to know a little earlier than 12 weeks that everything is ok.

If all is ok I might tell my boss when I go back after New Year so it's easier to go for my scan and my first midwife appointment.

Baby jo- How did your scan go?

Joy x

Hey ladies,

my scan didn't go great! I am only measuring at 5 weeks0days so that does not sound good to me. She could only see a sac and nothing else in it yet so have to go back in 3 weeks. She also said i may have a cyst but was unsure. I have had no pain and no further bleeding. I'm not going to stress over it as it's totally out of my control. I'm not going to tell anyone else yet but i'm still glad i got an early scan done as I can kinda prepare myself incase the worst happens. What will be will be! Good luck other ladies due to have early scans. x

Sorry to hear your news.

Your positivity is amazing. Positive thoughts, keep the faith.

:flower:

Joy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"