Anyone due around June 26 2014?

Assuming I didn't miscarry, I'm due June 20

So tired!! That's my chief complaint! Slight heart burn as well...

My symptoms so far are that i could sleep standing up, (isnt pregnancy tiredness weird, it doesnt feel like sleep deprivation but i just want to sleep!) and peeing alot. How can something the size of a poppy seed make you pee so much!
For you uk gals, when did/are you making first contact with midwife/dr? Xx

This is my third pregnancy. Just found out yesterday. Was waiting for this "I just know" feeling but it never came. I actually was in quite disbelief when my test turned positive. Did one today in the morning stil positive. So hope it sticks!

hello ladies:)
Im due 23rd June:) Found out yesterday, I am over the moon!
Im extremely tired and I have a bad tension headache today.. ahhh

Am due 24th June, this is our second baby and last (maybe) not had any symptoms yet apart from tiredness but I do have a toddler!

Is anyone having any skin issues?

Two days ago my face started feeling like sand paper - SO dry. I never usually experience this - symptom? :shrug:

Started bleeding about 4 hours ago, so I think I lost it.

No beta's for me. My first appointment isn't until 11/5. Don't need to see me before that.

Yep, same with me. I tried to beg for betas (I do wayyyy too much internet reading) and they said they didn't need to, because there was no indicators that anything was "off". I go in today, but it's the "new patient/pee in a cup" appointment, and then my real one isn't until 11/12. The wait is going to drive me batty!

And I went back and looked at my chart and I had a weird month (of course) so I'm not sure if I would be due 6/23 or 6/25 (I always o late, but I think it was extra late this cycle). I'm going with 6/23 right now, since eventually once they start doing ultrasounds, they'll adjust the date if need be.

So tired!! That's my chief complaint! Slight heart burn as well...

I'm exhausted, ridiculously sore boobs, some heartburn, backache, headache (but I blame most of that on cutting my caffeine consumption down to like 1/3 of what it used to be), emotional, super crabby... I basically feel PMSey.

Did you call the doc? Is the bleeding red or brown? Saying a prayer for you.

I would love to join you ladies. I am 4 weeks and a few days ( not sure how many days..I wasn't keeping track well this month of course. All I did was keep track of ewcm. Lol)

I went to the doc to confirm and have an appt nov 4th. I am terrified things are going to go wrong. But trying to be positive. It's super early to know about it. Kind of wish I waited a week to test.

Is anyone else running to the bathroom every time they are wet down below to make sure it isn't blood? Anyone else analyzing every cramp and lack of cramp? Anyone else having squeezing feelings? I hope all this freaking out gets better! My brain is driving me nuts!

Is anyone else running to the bathroom every time they are wet down below to make sure it isn't blood? Anyone else analyzing every cramp and lack of cramp? Anyone else having squeezing feelings? I hope all this freaking out gets better! My brain is driving me nuts!

OMG this - I am so nervous like every moment - I'm having my hcg checked again tomorrow to make sure it's doubling normally as it's supposed to...I just want to at least get to the heart beat stage but that's not until 10 weeks for me I think...still waiting for the doc to call me back :growlmad:

I called and left a voicemail. It's red.

I'm so sorry Jrepp, I had this happen last month and just want go give you :hug:

Went to my first "meet the OB" appointment today. Pee test was positive (I could have showed him the one I brought in my purse! lol), blood/hcg quantitative will take a day or two to get results back. We discussed my prenatals and the symptoms and he told me every pregnancy is different so stop comparing, stop Googling symptoms, and he'll see me back again on 11/12 at about 8 weeks.

Hello ladies, i am currently 7 weeks +2 days, and today i went for my dating scan. All was well, saw a heartbeat but doc said that it seems mire like its a week smaller than expected..my dates are fairly acurate but im going back in two weeks for anither scan to be safe...is this normal though? Any one else had anything like this? Sry to go on..had a cry today coz i was so worried...everyone keeps saying "well its early days anyway" wished theyd stop saying that...can anyone just plz give me some hope that everything is ok..x

Hey girls, dropping in to say hi so I don't lose this thread. Took 3 tests today and all very positive. Calculator says I'm due 06/26. So nervous. DH and I have been trying for over 2 yrs. Congrats to everyone:happydance:

So sorry jrepp :( hoping you haven't lost the bub.
Symptoms on my end are extreme exhaustion and I am soooo incredibly bloated I swear I'm going to get huge quick this time around :/ my boobs aren't really sore yet I can't remember if they were around this time I'my last pregnancy either...my nipples are a bit itchy this afternoon and they are feeling quite heavy though. Still have tw funny metallic taste in my mouth too. Anyone else not really have sore bbs yet?
Hoping4peanut I also check every time I feel wet down below and this isy second baby I thought I'd be more relaxed guess not lol
Fran100 my dating scans on my first baby were all out of whack too if it's only a week I wouldn't be concerned when you get further on and your say 6 months and baby is measuring 5 months then i would be more concerned. They aren't 100% accurate anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->