Anyone due around June 26 2014?

Hi all, we got our bfp yesturday, confirmed by doc today. We are due 30 june 2014. Would like some ladies to talk too

Welcome babyluv! :dance:

New symptom: insomnia lol it's 2:20 am as I wrote this, woke up at 12:15 ughhhhh.

Hi ladies :hi:

I got my BFP yesterday. I'm due around the 27th June.

Feeling pretty horrendous already!

This is #3 for me, I have a 4 year old and a 21 month old - both of whom are ill today :wacko:

I had a MMC in Februray 2011, just before I got pregnant with my littlest so I'm a bit paranoid.

Looking forward to the crazy journey though and this will be my last pregnancy so hoping to enjoy it as much as possible.

Welcome lillypad123 :) is this bub your first?
So, after I wrote my post earlier i had stabbing pains in my bbs so I think it's on it's way, and my bbs don't need to get any bigger I'm already a DD cup after my last bub hahaha
I'm excited that we are all due around the same time :D it's so nice being able to talk to you all because hubby and I haven't really told anyone else being so early on :)

I think I'm gonna be out, guys. I can't stop crying... I just started bleeding, and it's brownish-pink, looks like what I get at the beginning of a period... I've never had a MC before, just a chemical in July, but I think this might be it for me...

I have a feeling in my gut this is it... It looks too dark brown and there's more than just a couple spots. I never had this with my DS, so I don't know, but I think is an early MC.

This sucks! (and yes, I know I'm preaching to the choir because so many of you went through this too) This was so welcomed and it was the last thing I expected to see just now.

I'm SO sorry to hear this! :cry: Are you going to call your doctor? Do you have bad cramping?

I think I'm gonna be out, guys. I can't stop crying... I just started bleeding, and it's brownish-pink, looks like what I get at the beginning of a period... I've never had a MC before, just a chemical in July, but I think this might be it for me...

I have a feeling in my gut this is it... It looks too dark brown and there's more than just a couple spots. I never had this with my DS, so I don't know, but I think is an early MC.

This sucks! (and yes, I know I'm preaching to the choir because so many of you went through this too) This was so welcomed and it was the last thing I expected to see just now.

After a pregnancy test and ultrasound, I did lose my baby. I have been really sad and angry, bleeding pretty heavily and cramping really bad.

I am due roughly June 16-22. I'm going to have to say I'm closer to the 22nd though.

Hi ladies, can I join you? I got my first positive at 11dpo. Today I am 17dpo and the line was much much darker than previous days.

According to the due date calculator, I would be due on or around June 24th. We have been trying for 2 years and were set up to do fertility testing next month - couldn't have happened at a better time! :)

I am around 4 weeks 2 days and this will be our first so I have no idea how I should be feeling. My boobs hurt and I am feeling some fullness in my lower abdominal area. I get tired really early but don't sleep well throughout the night. Been waking up around 3 or 4 am each night and can't fall back asleep. Excitement maybe?

Terrified since I have thyroid/graves disease, hoping that this one sticks!

First appointment on Nov. 7th at 7 weeks 2 days. They wont do bloodwork till then.

Congrats to everyone! :) :happydance:

I'm so sorry to hear this :( is it still brown? Could it be possible that it's implantation bleeding? Do you have any cramping?

Hi Ladies,

Just want to check in. Got my BFP on October 15 at 15 dpo. I was very good and waited to test until AF was due (WOW!!!!). This was 3 month of trying (1 month of NTNP and 2nd month of TTC), and it felt like eternity! So happy that this happened relatively fast but of course, now here comes the worry and I can't wait to make it to 12 weeks.

This will be my 2nd LO. My 1st LO is turning 3 next month. So excited that she will have a sibling.

Oh yeah, my due date is between June 23 - June 26. If we use the 1st day of my last menstrual cycle then it's the 26, but if we go on the day that I ovulated then we are looking at June 23. :happydance:

Hi ladies, can I join you? I got my first positive at 11dpo. Today I am 17dpo and the line was much much darker than previous days.

According to the due date calculator, I would be due on or around June 24th. We have been trying for 2 years and were set up to do fertility testing next month - couldn't have happened at a better time! :)

I am around 4 weeks 2 days and this will be our first so I have no idea how I should be feeling. My boobs hurt and I am feeling some fullness in my lower abdominal area. I get tired really early but don't sleep well throughout the night. Been waking up around 3 or 4 am each night and can't fall back asleep. Excitement maybe?

Terrified since I have thyroid/graves disease, hoping that this one sticks!

First appointment on Nov. 7th at 7 weeks 2 days. They wont do bloodwork till then.

Congrats to everyone! :) :happydance:
I am so trying to keep it together. This 1st trimester stuff is the worst. After 2 1/2 yrs of trying I believe this has to be it. It happened now for a reason. Dh and I have 3 each but after almost 6 yrs of marriage none together.

Only symptoms so far are heavy sore bbs, dry mouth, and that flu- like feeling has gone. What made me pos was the light brown spotting when af was due and I still get it sometimes when I go to bathroom. I know that and crampy feeling can be normal in the beginning, so trying not to over analyze every lil thing. Soonest appt I could get was next Thurs. I think the 24.

Hi Ladies,

Just want to check in. Got my BFP on October 15 at 15 dpo. I was very good and waited to test until AF was due (WOW!!!!). This was 3 month of trying (1 month of NTNP and 2nd month of TTC), and it felt like eternity! So happy that this happened relatively fast but of course, now here comes the worry and I can't wait to make it to 12 weeks.

This will be my 2nd LO. My 1st LO is turning 3 next month. So excited that she will have a sibling.

Oh yeah, my due date is between June 23 - June 26. If we use the 1st day of my last menstrual cycle then it's the 26, but if we go on the day that I ovulated then we are looking at June 23. :happydance:

Ooh Rai we have the same due date!!! They go by date of LMP here in australia which makes my due date June 26 how exciting! Bump buddies! :D

Hi Ladies,

Can I join this thread? :)
I got my BFP after 5 long years TTC, on our first IVF cycle.
Found out yesterday at 15dpo, EDD is currently 25th June 2014!!!!

Still cant believe were at this stage, and keeping my fingers tightly crossed that it stays nice & comfortable :) Xx

Congrats Becki! I had my son after one round of IVF in 2012 and now pregnant again naturally.

Hi :flower: I'm due on the 27th :cloud9: I've known since 3+1 so feels like this will be the longest pregnancy ever! I've been itching to get to 4 weeks :happydance: I've done at least 12 tests!

Took me a loooong time to convince hubby that I wanted a third child, and he's now really excited which is so lovely :thumbup:

Heyyy im due around the 24th june. Symptoms are soor boobs and fatigue. Had a bit of cramping too ehich im worried about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->