Anyone due around June 26 2014?

Hi Everyone

Not been on this site for a couple of years, my eldest is nearly 3 and I am due on 25th June after trying to conceive for a year.

So sorry to hear about Jreep & Grgirl, we get our BFP's and just hope all goes well, my thoughts are with you both.

Runner311 I also have graves and I am back at the clinic as they want to keep an eye on the pregnancy, I have not really spoken to the doctor about the implications of Graves and pregnancy, Think we just have to keep our fingers crossed. Not planning to tell anyone about pregnancy until the first scan which will be December some time.

Congratulations and good luck to everyone.

I'm due between 23rd and 25th June! So excited but worried and nervous at the same time.

Been Ttc for 5 cycles for our first and it seems like forever although I know it isn't. Went to my doctor on monday (I'm in in the UK) and he was horrible, told me it was too early and It would probably end up that I lose it, I shouldn't bother taking folic acid as it is too late and if i m pregnant i hve a high chance of twins which i am scared about!
I have my first appointment with a midwife on the 4th November but I am scared I won't make it! Taken 5 tests over the past 10 days and they all say I am pregnant.

Been having quite a few off cramps and twinges, so very tired and the most painful boobs in the world! Is it too early to go and get a maternity bra tomorrow?

Congratulations and good luck to you all xxxx

Hi everyone can I join your group please I haven't posted on here 4 ages, I am due the 27 June. This will be my 3rd baby

I'm due between 23rd and 25th June! So excited but worried and nervous at the same time.

Been Ttc for 5 cycles for our first and it seems like forever although I know it isn't. Went to my doctor on monday (I'm in in the UK) and he was horrible, told me it was too early and It would probably end up that I lose it, I shouldn't bother taking folic acid as it is too late and if i m pregnant i hve a high chance of twins which i am scared about!
I have my first appointment with a midwife on the 4th November but I am scared I won't make it! Taken 5 tests over the past 10 days and they all say I am pregnant.

Been having quite a few off cramps and twinges, so very tired and the most painful boobs in the world! Is it too early to go and get a maternity bra tomorrow?

Congratulations and good luck to you all xxxx

Why would your GP treat you like that? It doesn't make sense! I'd be complaining for sure.

Re: bras - I would go to mothercare and buy some of their amazing sleep bras, but maybe hold out on the actual maternity bra as you may just grow and grow! Have a fitting, I'm sure they'll tell you when to start buying them :flower:

Hi everyone :flower:

Today I'm waiting for my HCG count results [tested on Mon & re-tested yesterday] - I should have them some time this morning & I'm just praying they tell me they are doubling normally!!! Fingers [and toes] are crossed!!

Runner311 I also have graves and I am back at the clinic as they want to keep an eye on the pregnancy, I have not really spoken to the doctor about the implications of Graves and pregnancy, Think we just have to keep our fingers crossed. Not planning to tell anyone about pregnancy until the first scan which will be December.

Hi redwine! Its very rare to come across someone else who has graves. I would like to know what your doc says about its complications once you know. i have an appt with my endo on nov. 5th so we will see what happens then. My obgyn didnt want to see me till I was 7 weeks so I keep hoping things go well till then. I told my Mom and telling DH's parents this weekend. We plan to tell the rest of our family on Christmas, that way we know we are out of the first trimester then.

Runner311,
I think I had Graves when I was pregnant with my first child but it wasn't diagnosed until after the birth and she was a very healthy 8.2Lb, I had my bloods taken on Wednesday so that they can check my levels should hear back next week.

On another note I am so bad at keeping serets last time i managed to 10 weeks before I gave in and told all :)

What exactly is graves?

Hcg 470 at 16dpo, feel like I can take a minor breathe now until scan lol.

congrats to all you June ladies! I'm due a bit earlier here (the 9th), but just wanted to wish you all luck with your pregnancies!

Has anyone started to tell their families yet?

Hi everyone can I join your group please I haven't posted on here 4 ages, I am due the 27 June. This will be my 3rd baby

I'm due then with my third too :flower:

I am so excited can't believe tho that it's going to be your third too on the same day, how old is your other kids??
Mine are
Dd 5 yrs old 20 June
Dd 1 yrs old 24 June
Didn't really want another baby in June but guess it's just my month to have babies haha

No an I didnt tell no1 until I was 13 weeks last time until after my first scan just to make sure everything is fine first, have you told yours??

I'm due 24th June, we just found out on saturday, our first baby is 19 months now and the main things I'm concerned about are how i'm going to cope with a toddler and a newborn. We are thrilled, we were lucky to catch on out second month of trying which was the same as last time

How strange, I'm due around the 11th june, my first baby is also 19 months old. lol. That's what im concerned about most too, but hopefully will be ok. :) x

I'm going to tell my mom tomorrow and DH will tell his parents in person Nov. 2nd but waiting 12 weeks for everyone else I think...

No an I didnt tell no1 until I was 13 weeks last time until after my first scan just to make sure everything is fine first, have you told yours??

I'm due then with my third too :flower:

I am so excited can't believe tho that it's going to be your third too on the same day, how old is your other kids??
Mine are
Dd 5 yrs old 20 June
Dd 1 yrs old 24 June
Didn't really want another baby in June but guess it's just my month to have babies haha

BD in September ovpbviously works for you guys eh?! :winkwink: mine are boys aged 4 and 2. I'm most worried about morning sickness as I felt a bit sicky with my 2nd up until wk 17. But I am so excited! :happydance:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Can I join you I am due 27th June with my 3rd and last child!

I am very excited to be going through this journey one more time, I feel very blessed.
Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!

Hi Ladies! Wondering if I can join you? According to my LMP, We're due on June 23rd with our 4th and FINAL baby! I'm actually amazed because this was our first month of NTNP and bam... preggers! I just had a baby back in Feb and am very nervous about having an 8 month old while having morning sickness. I haven't told anyone yet... not even my husband LOL We actually have a planned date night tomorrow night and I'm trying to come up with a sweet way of telling him. Any ideas?

It's my mums birthday on Sunday so thought about putting it in a grandma card, but when my sister told them she was expecting back in February they told EVERYONE before she was even 8 weeks and I don't want them to do that to us!

OH doesn't want to tell anyone til after the scan in December in case there is something wrong or I miscarry but surely it will be good to have my mums support?

Don't know what to do! :(

Oh that's terrible, I'm slightly worried about my mom telling people as well - I hate to say this but she sometimes will "steal my thunder" a bit with news and it makes me so upset but every time I spoke to her this week [I talk to her every day], I've wanted to tell her so I know I can't wait. I'll just have to instill some legit threats to make sure she keeps it to herself! :growlmad:

Good luck with whatever you choose!

It's my mums birthday on Sunday so thought about putting it in a grandma card, but when my sister told them she was expecting back in February they told EVERYONE before she was even 8 weeks and I don't want them to do that to us!

OH doesn't want to tell anyone til after the scan in December in case there is something wrong or I miscarry but surely it will be good to have my mums support?

Don't know what to do! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->