Anyone due around June 26 2014?

Heyyy im due around the 24th june. Symptoms are soor boobs and fatigue. Had a bit of cramping too ehich im worried about.

Minor camping, twinges etc are normal as long as they aren't associated with red blood. Remember there's lots of ligaments stretching and softening so you will get ligament pain it's normal :)

I've told my mum and my sister, hubby wants to wait until I'm 12 weeks to tell his mum. I couldn't keep it from my mum we are far too close :)

What exactly is graves?

Hcg 470 at 16dpo, feel like I can take a minor breathe now until scan lol.[/QUOTE

That is as awesome news! I wish I could get my #s. The earliest I could get anap

What exactly is graves?

Hcg 470 at 16dpo, feel like I can take a minor breathe now until scan lol.

Graves disease is associated with hyperthyroidism. Its an autoimmune disease. It makes me high risk, according to my endo and obgyn.

Has anyone started to tell their families yet?

I told my Mom, we are very close and I couldnt keep it to myself. We are telling my husbands parents tomorrow and then the remaining family at Christmas when I am around 13/14 weeks. I wanted to tell parents just in case something happens, for support

I'm sorry to hear that, my best friend has diabetes and is also high risk. She just hit 8.5 weeks. Sending you lots of good ju ju.

What exactly is graves?

Hcg 470 at 16dpo, feel like I can take a minor breathe now until scan lol.

Graves disease is associated with hyperthyroidism. Its an autoimmune disease. It makes me high risk, according to my endo and obgyn.

Im due 20 June wishing you all the best and yay to summer babies! Hope everything goes well cant wait to be out of first simester

Im due on the 27th June, im holding out as long as i possibly can to tell anyone, i usually tell everyone straight away, it would be great if i could hold out till after first scan but i know i get a bump really quickly so i dont think ill get away with holding it out that long xx

About telling people i told one sister & now all family know. I cant kp it hidden anyway as suffer from hyperemesis so thy would know when that starts anyway as for others like family freinds wont tell until second tri

Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is doing well today, I have started my Christmas Shopping to try and keep my mind from doing overtime on what ifs, buts and maybes, should we move house, should we bring forward the wedding, should we re arrange the office into a nursery or should new bambino share with big sister!!!!!!!!!!

Then I think calm down your only 4-5 weeks pregnant lots of time to think about all that, just have a cup of tea :)

Hey guys! Thought I'd join all you lovely ladies. I am due mid June! My appointment isn't until Nov. 4 so I don't know the due date for sure, but online things say June 14th. This is my second pregnancy after a MC at 10 weeks back in June, so I'm really hoping all goes well this time!

As for the telling your family discussion, we are for sure not this time until the second trimester! Last time we told everyone right away, and then I lost it, and the untelling is horrible! Don't want to go through that again. Anyway, glad to be a part of this group. :)

Hi ladies! Can I please join you?
I'm due around the 2nd June. My little girl is 16 months old and this is a very welcomed and happy surprise for us.
Early scan on the 30th of this month.
We've told my Mum and Hubsters Mum and my best friend who asked me if I was and made me laugh so bad that she knew the answer!
Not sure on my #s unfortunately, but got a 3+ on digi today so they should be 2000+ which is reassuring for our scan and what we should see.
Actually feeling very calm so far.
Few symptoms. Just nausea, fatigue, heightened smell and mood swings! With all my other pregnancies (there have been a few!) I had super sore bbs as an early symptom, but DD made them shrink so much they don't seem to be sore or swollen yet! Just a little sensitive. Oh and I don't tend to get ms. I get md if you know what I mean?! So I've just started with that too!
All very exciting.

Welcome to all the new joiners to this thread :D wishing you all a h&h 9 months :) I'm 4+1 today it's going so slow lol
Missingbubs my daughter is also 16 months :D what is your daughters bday?
It's funny to see it written "yay for summer babies" i forget you guys are on the other side if the world haha here in Australia June is winter :p

Hi Miss_Nat, her birthday is June 2nd. Mine is June 9th, baby is so far due on the 21st. My Daughter was due on the 20th, but she was born at 37+3. How about your Daughter?
You worried about coping? My Daughter met my friends newborn yesterday and adored him, so that was good. I always always wanted a two year gap when I was an innocent youngster and planning my life with my Prince Charming!

Has anyone started to tell their families yet?

I plan on waiting until Thanksgiving to announce my pregnancy to our family. Last time my Husband and I announced my pregnancy right away, I miscarried two days later at 7 weeks. Keeping quiet has been hard, but its for the best.

We have told my mum and dad, and my sister, as were really close however hubby wants to wait till first scan before we tell his mum, we conceived with help from IVF so people are aware of that, a few close friends, so they knew an estimated test date, so a few close friends know but they have been sworn to secrecy. Its taken us 5 years to get our BFP, so its so hard not to shout from the rooftops, but we will resist haha x

Hi Miss_Nat, her birthday is June 2nd. Mine is June 9th, baby is so far due on the 21st. My Daughter was due on the 20th, but she was born at 37+3. How about your Daughter?
You worried about coping? My Daughter met my friends newborn yesterday and adored him, so that was good. I always always wanted a two year gap when I was an innocent youngster and planning my life with my Prince Charming!

Ooooh my daughter was due June 1st but came 6 days early and was born 39+1 on may 26th :) so technically they are the same age hehe
Umm yeah a little, it will be hard at first I think but it will just be something we have to adjust too :) I'm the same always wanted a 2 year age gap so we are getting that plus a month haha

I am due june 25th and i had my hcg tested yesterday and it was already 1620..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->