Anyone due around May 25?

I'm due may 23 and ready for her to be here my last three where born at 34 weeks, 35weeks and 5 days, and 37 weeks. This one is not willing to come out at all lol

I'm due May, 30
Can't believe how fast it's coming! Almost not fast enough though, at the same time haha.

i'm due on the 23rd and i'm dying!! want him out already. hopefully any day now.

Due on the 23rd as well but getting induced on the 15th :)

LUCKY!!! i wish i would get induced. :( my doctor won't induce me unless it was medically necessary or if baby was overdue.

I'm due 18th. So tired now and ready to meet him but could be another 3+ weeks if I go overdue. So trying not to get too focused on due date. I am finding every day feels like s week now!

LUCKY!!! i wish i would get induced. :( my doctor won't induce me unless it was medically necessary or if baby was overdue.

Just be happy you don't have a medical reason :)

I agree. I was induced on my due date with my first for obstetric cholestasis. I really really hope I get to go into labour naturally this time. So much better for mum and baby. Hated being all hooked up to the monitors and worrying about the baby.

Due on may 27 th and getting so excited! Every little twinge or tightness I get I over analyse and hope it's the start of something!

I'm due the 24th feels like times going so slowly! Pram and cot etc have all arrived now so just waitin for a baby!! Xx

Im due on the 20th (exactly 2 weeks today, eek) but clairvoyant told me i would be a little late as im having a gemini baby which is after 21st may, i have a crystal pendulum, i went thru all the days in may and it showed 22nd may so who knows, time will tell

Due 30th but being induced due to GD. Rather go naturally so here's hoping. Get induction date tomorrow for around mid may. Exciting :) xx

26th May here, having an ECG 2mro as bub is still in breech :p have all furniture set up & ready to go, so just waiting on baby!

The 24th here... Life's getting pretty tough these days looking forward to seeing my feet again. We are all set up! Just need the little guy!

I'm due 23rd May but am being induced on 10th May....can't believe there's only 4 days left. Eeeeeeeeekkkkk!!!
Xx

I'm due on the 25th! Not feeling too bad. Kind of hoping he stays in for another week then I reckon I'll feel a bit more ready. My first came at 38 + 5, but I had to be induced as my waters broke but then nothing else happened despite waiting it out for a day.

Im due May 23rd. Only way I'm going to get through the next few weeks is with lots of naps! The exhaustion has kicked in now. Are you ladies trying anything to bring on labour? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->