Anyone due around May 25?

I know that feeling. Yestersay I had a 3.5hr snooze and 2.5hr snooze today!! Them again I don't sleep at night and woken up by birds and sun every morning. Not long now :) x

May 23rd here and flippin' exhausted! Braxton hicks have been getting super frequent and I have to really breathe through two or three a day... but no other progress, and this is what my body did for two or three weeks before my son. I was hoping to avoid this nonsense this time around! C'est la vie.

im due on the 25th O:) (havent updated my tickers though!)

Ive got the feeling im going to go over my EDD!!

Im feeling ok, loving my mid afternoon naps (the heat just zoinks me out). No BH, no leaky boobage, just a few pains in the crutch area & not ever feeling comfortable at night!

Im not doing anything to bring on labour, the little ones gotta pop out at some point!

x

I am struggling with walking, my stomach gets super tight after I go a few blocks. My feet are killing me at work and staying up all night is old.

My doc will not induce unless medical reason, so who knows.

Is everyones bags packed in full? Mine is not.

Oh...and the nerve issues...they freak me out...like tinges in feet or hip...just a nervy feeling.

I am struggling with walking, my stomach gets super tight after I go a few blocks. My feet are killing me at work and staying up all night is old.

My doc will not induce unless medical reason, so who knows.

Is everyones bags packed in full? Mine is not.

most of my bag is packed - it looks like im going on holiday haha

Its still not complete, need to add towels & bikini x

Yip I'm all packed, suitcase and carseat in car. At hospital today and hoping to her induction date for next wk.... Hoping he comes before :) x

I have most done too, just nothing for entertainment like movies or cards...last few things I am procrastinating on...I think it makes it too real....38 weeks on Sat. So crazy!

I'm 2cm dilated now and the doctor said I could have the baby any day now. 'Kinda hope she waits until after my final exam for school though.

Can I join due 24th sooo tired but actually finally feeling good lol
I have the leeky boobs and fanny daggers as ive seen them called lol
Just want baba here now were very patiently waiting lol

Can I join due 24th sooo tired but actually finally feeling good lol
I have the leeky boobs and fanny daggers as ive seen them called lol
Just want baba here now were very patiently waiting lol

Hmm, I'm due on the 24th as well, but our tickers are different.

I'm due on the 27th. Feeling super pumped for baby to come! Still have random moments of panic. But mostly super pumped. And my feet look like tree trunks.

Lol I never changed mine fortune cooki gook me long
Enough the first time haha

I'm due on 25th too so just waiting around now.

I nearly spat my tea out when I read the fanny daggers comment!! I have these too - it gets so bad on one side I can't lift my leg to put socks on ha! I bought some raspberry leaf on the weekend so have started on that but not expecting much tbh.

I'm just glad the weather has cooled down a little so I'm not constantly sweating like a walrus!

Anyone else feel like a turtle stuck on its back when trying to get outta bed?!

I know that feeling. Yestersay I had a 3.5hr snooze and 2.5hr snooze today!
I wish I could snooze like that. My MIL takes my little boy one afternoon a week and I use that time to clean lol. I have so much I want to get done and no energy to do :-(
I keep getting cramp and braxton hicks but nothing comes of it which leaves me really down.
I never thought I'd look forward to hours of pain haha x

I am getting no sleep, I hope that isnt harmful to baby.

Ugh. I spent last night having really good contractions every 3-5 minutes, so we finished folding some laundry and doing some general tidying so if it was real labor, everything would be ready to go... then went to bed and things died down overnight and now I'm back to 10-15 minutes.

I'm so sick of this crap. Pick a damn side, body. Labor or not labor, but pick one! I know I signed up for 40+ weeks, so I'm not mad that I haven't had this kid yet or anything, but it's that state of limbo that's so danged frustrating (and exhausting)!

Im feeling alot of pressure and got a stitch like pain on one side low down, i need to make lunches and prepare dinner but ive had to have a sit down, gonna have a bath soon i think

Been bouncing on my ball, taking epo, cleaning like mad, and started Dtd w OH last night again and so far just a few irregular contractions... I have time just trying to be patient is killing me.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->