Anyone due around May 25?

Lol nothing here im trying it all except castor oil think
My body is definatly gearing up tho with these 3 hour siestas
In the day I havent been like this since I was a teen !!! How u all feeling ???

I haven't been this sleepy since I was in preschool and still had nap time after snack time!

Lol nothing here im trying it all except castor oil think
My body is definatly gearing up tho with these 3 hour siestas
In the day I havent been like this since I was a teen !!! How u all feeling ???

Went for a check up with the midwife today and she offered to give me a sweep!! I was totally not prepared for that so i said no (ive still got things to do!!!)

x

I'm due on the 27th and getting so restless! I'm working up until the little guy comes but I just can't concentrate . . .

I had my doc appt yesterday, she said I am 30% effaced, but she can't check dilated because baby boy is major posterior....my cervix is curved down around pelvic because he is way down there.... She is wondering if my pelvic is tilted...

I am doing exercises to get him to move out of there...but I have such a lazy, stick your bum out roller...that I am sure he is quite content there.

I'm due on the 27th and everything is still up in the air; considering changing hospitals at this late stage so the kids and I can stay with family and also seeing if I can insist on having baby in the birth centre-since this was promised to me by several health professionals who saw me throughout my pregnancy. With all of those HCPs knowing full well I was expecting my fifth it seems I may have some legal grounds that I had a 'legitimate expectation' to give birth in the birth centre and not the CLU because it is only in the past week I was told no purely due to being a 'grand multipara'. I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday and my community midwife is lovely so hopefully we can hammer something out and I have also contacted Birthrights to ask for their advice. Have just finished ordering the last few items for the new baby and for me; hopefully they all arrive in time. Only thing left to get is snacks for my hospital bag looks like when it comes to vegan stuff Sainsbury's is my best bet xx

Hey ladies how are you all feeling today I feel awful feel so sick and tiredness
Is worse today fx this is a good sign

Hey chelle I'm feeling extremely tired. Had quite an increase in discharge and lots of braxton hicks. I'm hoping its a good sign too x

Feel fine today other than my nerve endings are giving me the heebie jeebies...I dont' know if it is the baby position or what...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->