anyone due end of july?

Hi girls! I'm also due July 30th! Don't go for scan/testing until the 22nd though bc I have friends staying in town with me and I was *hoping* that if I waited till 13 weeks maybe they could tell the sex.... :haha: *fingers crossed*

Hi. I'm due July 27th unless my first scan tomorrow morning tells us otherwise. I'm keeping everything crossed and like others have said, I'm hoping the fact that I'm still wretching everyday means that things are still happening in there for us.
So pleased to see so many of us with such similar dates.

So close to 2nd tri now ladies...I'm already looking big so hopefully all goes well and I can stop trying to hide from everyone and avoiding seeing people.

had my scan at 12 weeks exactly and was measuring 12+3. Got quite a good pic but baby seems to have a very long pointy nose and tongue, and has got a skull on the side of it´s head!!!
And this is my second. :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_1919.jpg
    IMG_1919.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
This is my 3rd. have a girl and boy already. gidge what a great pic :)

I've got a 2 year old boy already. I've got my scan a week today but I've had four scans already so I know everything is good in there. I'm due 28th July and in all my scans so far they've been pretty consistent with that with only a day or two difference.

Hey ladies..

I listened in with the doppler last night and could hear baby kicking and moving :cloud9: I swear this baby is a ninja in training. Also i had to chase baby about with the doppler last night rather than listen in one general area. Amazing how quick they grow and develop.

x

Aww my little beany has been doing the same lately, I have to keep playing hide and seek with the Doppler haha and keep hearing thuds where it kicks it out of the way, cheeky little monkey haha xx

How did you all get on today, those of you who had scans today? All went well with ours, phew. It was lovely to see the baby jumping around on the screen, and amazing to see how huge he/she is compared to the scan we had at 9 weeks!

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi all, I'm brand new to this forum.
I'm currently 12wks 4 days and due July 27th! This is our 1st baby and we are so excited.
I just told my job and extended family monday even thought I'm not showing yet.
So far no morning sickness but up until a week ago my indigestion, gas, and constipation were terrible. Thankful for the small victories.
Here's my 12wk 1d scan from the 14th
Baby is measuring 13wk 1d

Congrats to you guys!

Hi all, I'm brand new to this forum.
I'm currently 12wks 4 days and due July 27th! This is our 1st baby and we are so excited.
I just told my job and extended family monday even thought I'm not showing yet.
So far no morning sickness but up until a week ago my indigestion, gas, and constipation were terrible. Thankful for the small victories.
Here's my 12wk 1d scan from the 14th
Baby is measuring 13wk 1d

Congrats to you guys!

oops forgot the scan :dohh:

Attachments

• peanut12wks.jpg
    peanut12wks.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
lovely pics ladies!! Had my scan yesterday, all went well!

Attachments

• scan no3.jpg
    scan no3.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
dnt be confused the scan pic under my username is my 2nd babys 12week scan, i will change it over at some point lol

Hey ladies. ..this is also my third! My boys are 7.
I had an app yesterday that bumped me ahead. I am 12 +4 now due july 28th!

I was put forward 3 days so I'm 12 weeks 5 day, now due July 27th:wacko:

Can't wait to find out the gender. .....the suspense would kill me ;)
You??

Same here, I can't wait to find out. I'm already anxious to find out, my US tech told me today that he will try to see if he can tell next week,(I have to go in because they did not do a NT today due to miscommunication within the office). He is also getting new equipment next week. So, hoping we'll get some kind of answer, if not then 16 week scan it is. I'm hoping since he has been an US tech for 27 years, he will be able to tell sooner.

I'm supposed to be 11+4 weeks but I had a dating scan and they moved me up by 8 days... I actually don't like the idea of being moved up :( I ovulate earlier than the standard and tend to have bigger measuring babies so they likely all would have been moved up if i'd had a dating scan with them.. my concern is that I don't want to move the induction deadline up any sooner than I have too. I was 10 days late with my son and scheduled for induction.. fortunately with my daughter it never came up as she was 10 days early... Maybe moving the date up means this one will be born on time... That is my only concern :)

I haven't told anyone yet including my immediate family. I expect there to be some negative feedback as I work full time with 2 other children (boy and girl) and everyone assumed I should be done. I plan to tell them my 30th bday feb 4th (I would have been 14 weeks exactly) it is getting harder to hide though and I've had some black out issues with low iron and low blood pressure so actually meeting with my boss to tell him this week as I don't want to pass out in front of my students and not have anyone know what is going on. I will swear him to secrecy until I reveal mid February to the world.

I have already started feeling babe move around so that is nice (felt my daughter at 12 weeks too)

I've been intensly sick this time around and feel as though I've basically lost the last 6-7 weeks of my life and that's even with taking diclectin... hoping things even out for me soon...

(original due date Aug 5th new one July 28th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->