Anyone Due in November?

keepfaith17

Reaction score
My due date going by LFP will be 11/12/18. We go for our first ultrasound 4/5/18 to get a more definite date.

where are you all week wise?

what symptoms are you having? I have been nauseous the past week and a half, but hasn't bothered me today but i am extremely EXHAUSTED! my body just feels so sore and wore out.

My last Pregnancy i conceived in August so i was pregnant during the Winter, Have any of you experienced being pregnant during the Summer time?

I am due 11/25/2018. Not too many symptoms yet just insomnia and a tiny bit of nausea. :) I have been pregnant during the summer! it was pretty toasty especially when I got to be big! Lol, I live in FL so our hot is a little different than other states but it wasn’t unbearable by any means!

I am due 11/25/2018. Not too many symptoms yet just insomnia and a tiny bit of nausea. :) I have been pregnant during the summer! it was pretty toasty especially when I got to be big! Lol, I live in FL so our hot is a little different than other states but it wasn’t unbearable by any means!

I have had insomnia since around the time i should have conceived. I think that is the reason I am so tired is just the fact i can stay asleep anymore and get good rest.

I remember when i was in labor with my daughter (April) i had my room set on about 55/60 degrees because i was so hot and i would have just my night gown on.. i cant remember when i started getting the hot feeling though during pregnancy.

im hoping that since i wont hit 7 & 8 month pregnant until the start of Fall that it wont be too bad.

I'm due November 12th according to my dates. I've not had a scan yet so it can change.

I've been completely exhausted most days and I was sick last night though I've been nauseous for weeks. I've had babies in July, August and September and it's not great being pregnant over the summer but at least with a November baby we don't have to give birth in it.

I'm due November 12th according to my dates. I've not had a scan yet so it can change.

That is awesome! we have the same due dates as of now. i have a scan this Thursday. When do you go?

I’m due 7/11/18 with baby number 4. Have a scan booked for the 19th of this month x

I’m due 7/11/18 with baby number 4. Have a scan booked for the 19th of this month x

The wait for the first scan seems to be taking forever! i made the appointment about a month ago and time has been creeping by. When i had my first daughter i wasnt sure if i was 8 weeks or 12 weeks when i first found out so i only had to wait a few business days to be seen.

Based off my last cycle, my estinated due date is 11/22/2018 (which is my birthday!)

As of now I am 7 weeks.

Fatigue, sore boobies, and terrible nausea. Nausea seems to be getting worse, I am sipping ginger ale regularely.

This is my second pregnancy, my son is 5. He was born in the summer, so I endured the symptoms/pregnancy during the winter/spring months. I am also wondering how a summer pregnancy will go.

First scan is 4/12/2018.

Today is the day for my scan!:happydance:
keeping fingers crossed that all is well, Ill update when it get the chance :yipee:

Our scan went wonderful! They baby is actually measuring 9 weeks but they decided to still go off my LFP day of 2/5 for my due date which would keep it at 11/12/2018!

it was so awesome, they let us hear the heart beat which was 167bpm and the baby was quite active and was moving around! I couldn't believe we could see that already since my with daughter it literally looked like a gray peanut and thats it when we went.

feeling over the moon!

Congratulations keepfaith17!

How many weeks are you based off LFP? Ill be approximately 8.5 weeks at my first scan so I hope its as exciting as that. Like you, when I was pregnant with my son, it was just a grey peanut and we never listened to the heartbeat-just saw the thumping swirl on the screen. I was wondering how much different it would be since this scan is so much later!

Happy everything went well for you!

Congratulations keepfaith17!

How many weeks are you based off LFP? Ill be approximately 8.5 weeks at my first scan so I hope its as exciting as that. Like you, when I was pregnant with my son, it was just a grey peanut and we never listened to the heartbeat-just saw the thumping swirl on the screen. I was wondering how much different it would be since this scan is so much later!

Happy everything went well for you!

i was 8w3d at my scan, but measuring about 4 days ahead ( when they measured they said 9 weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->