Anyone due in the next few days?

zilla

Reaction score
How are you feeling?
DS1 was 5 days early so everyone was assuming that this little lady would be too and I have been inundated by phone calls/messages/texts for a week now. and I'm not even due until tomorrow :dohh:
Anyone else getting impatient?

Me too and totally impatient! My DD was 13 days overdue so I fear I've got a long wait yet!
Hope you're not waiting too much longer.

that must have dragged by! Hope you're not kept waiting long either :)

I'm due on the 6th. My cousin was due day after and they had theirs last week!

I'm due on the 7th and being induced on my due date so I can't complain too much but the one thing that is driving me mad is the constant phone calls/txts/Facebook messages asking if I've had the baby yet and then if I don't reply i get more txts saying oh you must be in labour! Argh

I'm 7 days overdue with induction booked for monday. Reaaally want to avoid induction so hoping baby makes a move before then!
The uncertainty of the last few weeks is just so frustrating isn't it?
Xx

I went 16 days over with DD and was induced, which failed. Luckily my waters went spectacularly just as I was about to be put on the drip and waters broken.

I'm due next week and the calls have already started so am now ignoring everyone apart from my Mum, Stepmum and friends. I'm THIS close to telling people to f off..

Am due on the 5th, I was 3 days over with my 1st and 2 days over with my 2nd I had hoped this little one would be early but nothing my midwife hasn't left me with much hope of him coming anytime soon as she said his head still isn't engaged!

Hope we all have our babies here soon : )

I'm due on the 6th. My 1st was a c section@ 34 weeks. I was told to expect this to be like a 1st time pregnancy. One of my coworkers was due 2 weeks after me. She's in labor & delivery at this very moment. I'm soooo jealous! Lol.

I'm due tomorrow. Sadly, I don't see that happening, but DH is optimistic and says that's just how I should be feeling.
I have been to the bathroom (#2, sorry TMI) quite a few times yesterday, but no BH for a few days.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and am afraid I won't be dilated at all. I don't even know if he'll check but I want a sweep.
I'm so frustrated. Everyone seems to be holding their babies except for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->