Anyone Due July?

LOL. I took the one test Saturday, then caved on Monday and bought a two pack of generic tests that went on sale...Took one yesterday and one this morning(I'm ashamed to admit I'm paranoid!) and all BFP. I also had bloods drawn today to check my levels in preparation for my appointment tomorrow. I was told an in office urine test is pointless because home tests are just as accurate or more accurate now.

Kind of wondering what will happen once I see my doctor, if she will want to refer me to an obgyn now or if she will continue with my pregnancy care. I went to see her for help getting pregnant- We never discussed what would happen if I did!

Also- my pants are tight already at 5w1d but it's just the bloat I'm getting. Can't wait for a baby bump!!!

congrats counting :) so happy for you i already know im preg but i took another test yesterday lmao. wanted 2 see wat clearblue looks like.. :) so i did .. haha seeing the words pregnant makes it look more real :D xx

https://i50.tinypic.com/2dqoi8z.jpg

Hi ladies! May I join?

I just found out on Sunday! I'm a little over 4 wees, due on 7/23/2013 with my first :)

So far symptom wise I have really sore bb's, tired, really gassy, and my nose is sensitive. Some cramping that I keep freaking out about and some lower back pain, all which seems super early and instead of making me feel reassured I feel so paranoid something is wrong!

I don't have my first appt til 12/12...ugh forever away!

Congrats to everyone :)

Another July baby here as well. I calculated my EDD to be 7/20/2013 as I have long cycles and based it on my OPK. So far I'm just taking things one day at a time.

Congrats!

I got my blood positive today, so I have my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly, since I have some complications(if you want to know more specifically you can check out the link to my journal in my signature)

Also, doctor calculated my EDD as 12 July, 2012 - According to my LMP, which I know is not super correct. As much as I would love to be a couple days further along.

I have to admit it, seeing the words probably feels much more exciting! Though i almost passed out from shock when I say mu plus sign

i worked out my due date myself 10th july. which im happy about because my baby will have the same birthday month as me :D
my bday is 28th July. my nans is 22nd july and my bean due date is 10th july :) x

Very cool! Nobody is a July birthday in my family!

So today was the first(well technically second as I had blood work Tuesday for same thing) in a series of twice a week blood tests for me. My poking arm is already getting sore!

Im due July 11th. I would love to share this adventure with someone. My best friend is due July 14th, but she works all the time and doesnt have time to talk to me. :(

babyyeags- No dont feel paranoid about your symptoms. i had symptoms from 4w&6d like sore breats, sickness, cramping, low back pain, bloated. its all normal.. i have my 1st midwife app on 29th.. i really cant wait to know it my lil bean is doing fine. i hope she will give me some sort of scan or cheat babys heart beat. IM GLAD MY BEAN IS A JULY BABY :D

wantababybad2- Thats awesome a day after me. :) it would be even more awesome if we had our babies on the same day :D haha we should always talk :D xx

Gosh it's been a while since I checked in on this thread! Welcome to the new members! :) Nice to see the 3+ on the clearblue conception digital, Sophbabes! I tried doing a clearblue conception this week on Tuesday morning (that's my 5+2) and I got a 2-3 and panicked but realised that it was probably a bit too early for 3+ and have decided not to get anymore tests to scare me! (though I might change my mind..)

My symptoms are slowly dissipating these past few days and I can't help but get nervous... I can finally call the midwife next week to register myself and my first scan or appointment will probably be sometime in the next 3-4 weeks. Can't do much but be totally nervous about it! I don't even have nausea, I had heartburn last week but it stopped 2-3 days ago, and I don't pee as much or get as dehydrated as much either.. :(

Oh well! I can just do the best I can which is eat well and keep hydrated.

So I have a scan booked for next Friday just to check out everything and see how it is going. Very nervous, I hope everything is going well in there!

So this is how the last few days have been going for me.
Well with my husband being in the military I am under their ins. and well Its prime and I need a referral to get into the doc i want to see well come to find out that I really don't get to chose I have to fight for the doctor I want and well ive been jumping through hoops and walking through fire to get this done so I probably wont get to a doc til my sec trimester...thats how long it feels like.

Then on top of it my hormones are going crazy and I haven't been able to enjoy anything lately! :(

wantababybad2- Thats awesome a day after me. :) it would be even more awesome if we had our babies on the same day :D haha we should always talk :D xx

That would be awesome! We should. My fist ultrasound is scheduled for December 11th at 9 am. I cant wait to see our baby. Then I have my second appointment on December 31st at 10 30. Cant wait!!

So, I was doin great until this week. Now I'm all of a sudden an emotional wreck. Tested very highly on a major depression test. :( I havent been feelin great. I woke up this mornin and was so dizzy I could barely hold my head up. My dog has arthritis and the medicine the vet gave to me for him could cause liver damage and cause us to have to put him down. Dh and I have been arguin a lot cuz I cant get him to understand that everything upsets me and aggravates me and its not my fault. I try to be as nice to him as I can, but sometimes he just pushes me over the top. My best friend who is also pregnant hasnt scheduled her appointment yet and she wont listen to me about it. Shes worryin me. :( Somebody please tell me that pregnancy gets better than this. :sad2: Sorry for such a long post...lol. had to get all that out before it broke me down.

Sephie- :) I Loved seeing the 3+ on the test :) im not takeing no more tests either i know for sure im pregnant lol.

My symptoms are still here. still have heartburn, headaches, sore boobs.. sickness.

wantababybad2- It would be so awesome. i have my 1st midwife app on the 29th nov.. an hour and half at 1:00pm.. im hopeing everything will go smoothly.. ill be 8 weeks and 1 day.. im hopeing she will do a bit of a scan or something .. on 26th dec ill be 12 weeks i dont know if they will do my scan before christmas or after. i hope before.. i wanna see my little bean. :) i have no idea what will happen when i see midwife... its the waiting game. me and my other half are due to go up to cumbria beginning of december on the train.. as thats where his parents live. i live down in lincolnshire with my bf lol we travel about 6 hours on the train. very tireing :( xx

I will be gettin my first ultrasound at 9 weeks 5 days I think. I didn't want mine to early cuz I want to be able to see somethin besides a sac. Wat r u hopin for Sophbabes? Boy or girl?

I'd love to have the option to wait longer so I would be able to see a bit more wit the baby. Where I live though, they typically only give one ultrasound at 20 weeks. My 7 week scan is because of issues, so I will just be glad if they are able to tell me they see a little sac and blob with a heartbeat.:thumbup:

With the insurance I have I only get 2 unless the doctor orders another.

Im hopeing for a girl. but ill be happy with what ever i get :) hehe. i really cant waitttt! :D been ttc for over a year. :( im glad its happened tho.. i kept getting the feeling i should test! so i did and well was happy with what i saw on the sticks haha :D i hope they do a scan before xmas. they do 2 scans one at 12 weeks and another at 20 weeks :) x

We r hopin for a girl too, but would be satisfied either way. We said for months that we were ttc, but never found time to bd. I quit my job, and we bd a week straight and got a positive test 2 weeks later...lol. We actually just heard about a place close to home that we can go to at 16 and 30 weeks for extra ultrasounds. We can pay $60 for a 20 minute video and 15 to 20 pictures. They tell u the sex at 16 weeks. At 30 weeks we can have a 3D ultrasound and thats $40. I think my parents r goin to get us a gift certificate for that for Christmas. Or at least I hope. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->