Anyone Due July?

Hi everyone, may I join please? Due on the 11th July (by my calculations). I've got my booking appointment with the midwife on the 17th, only a couple of days to go! Then my dating scan on the 28th December which is the one I'm really excited/nervous about. We had an early scan at 6 weeks due to a small bleed and Mini-Bot was present and correct, with a little flutter of a heartbeat. It was magical. We're hoping everything is still going fine and only 2 weeks until we see him/her again!

Hello Mum2BKW :) your welcome to join :) i am now 10 weeks 4 days. :) going to see boyfriends family tomorrow till friday. on the train to cumbria :) pretty excitted as gets us away on a break for a while. :) then when i come back just after xmas on 27th i have my scan :) its really excitting, i never went for an early scan so i dont know if beanie is okay. but fingers crossed all will be okay on scan, be magical if was twins as im already looking like im 30 weeks pregnant lol xx

SophBabes - I hope you have a lovely break :) We'll have to come back here after Christmas and catch up with what happened at our scans - I'd love to know if you are having twins! My booking appointment today was really good, I had another small bleed yesterday and when I mentioned it to the midwife she was so reassuring, she dismissed it as nothing and said it was just so so normal which was just what I needed to hear. Hubbie was with me too and said how great it was to feel things were actually happening now, I was relieved that it wasn't just me who was feeling impatient :) This first trimester seems to be taking forever!

Mum2BKW- :) Awwwh Thats Great that everything is okay. i got home yesterday.. and i was shattered. :( was out the house from 12pm till 11pm when i got home, Trains was all cancled and muddled about on different platforms, was so horrible. other half was always telling me to watch my bump because we normally get pushed about when people are rushing, but all was fine. :) i have my scan on the 27th so only a few days to go and im really really excitted ! i wish it was here already haha. :) im currently 11w4d :) xxx :D

Im due 4th July according to my midwife! However im going for my due date scan on new years eve! Soo exciting!!

welcome jenirx :D im 12 weeks today and have my scan tomorrow i cant wait i already heard the heart beat though :D xxx

Hello, the scan was really really amazing, :) i wouldnt believe i was seeing mine and my boyfriends baby on the screen what we had been trying for, for over a year and half, it was magical! :) i went in there thinking and told the woman i was 12 weeks 1 day and she had a good messure up of the baby, 12 weeks 4 days. so now my due date is 7th july and not 10th :) hehe, i am currently 13 weeks today aswell :) xx
i have 4 pictures :) here is my favourite one baby has hand up to his or her face and u can see the gaps in between the fingers :D
https://i49.tinypic.com/idu69e.jpg

and here is one of all four together :D x
https://i49.tinypic.com/2q4010m.jpg

Lovely pics Soph! :) I was wondering how you got on as you posted in the first trimester board that you had your scan and didn't reply and thought it'd be best to check in here! :) Awww love the first picture!! Isn't it just amazing isn't it to see the little baby on the screen!

We have our 12 week scan on Wednesday so we are really excited to see our little one again too! :)

Oh right, i forgot i posted in there haha, i always check this topic, :) so i posted in here insted haha, also it is so amazing to see little baby on screen, the most amazing part is hearing the heartbeat, i went in there knowing i was 12w1d and she messured and everything and said 12w4d i was like what im a few days a head, today 13w1d :) cant wait. i next see my midiwfe 24th jan ill be 16w4d :) x good luck for your scan i want to see pictures :) you on facebook?
https://www.facebook.com/MizzBubziee2k11?ref=tn_tnmn

we should keep in contact xx

Hey Soph! Ya, I'm on facebook! I'll add ya! I'm Weng Yee Leong-van Leeuwen.... Haven't told ppl on facebook yet but will probably do so after our 12 week scan on Wednesday! :) xx

Sephie- you will have to re add me lol i just come on here today and didnt know who the person was that was adding me lol add me again now i know it was u :)

wantingagirl- congrats and welcomeee :)

hi everyone - congratulations! :D not sure of exact due date yet...but drs think i should be due around 28th July making me about 11 weeks :D hoping its a july baby and not an august...either way its going to be a bloody long summer haha

rcd- Hello Sweetie, & Congratulations :)
Nice to have more july babies here :D
I Have a new due date which i got from when i had my scan my due date was 10th its now 7th :) im currently 14 weeks today :D very excitted to have made it to this far, im glad i have a summer baby due :) x

Hi everyone. I'm new to BnB. Congratulations to everyone on their pregnancies. I am pregnant with baby #1 after suffering a MC at the end of September. Have my scan next Wednesday (9th) so hopefully the will be able to confirm dates them. The date I have been given so far is 9th January. So so excited about my scan. I think it will all start to become *real* then!

Hi there, haven't used my account all that much since I joined, but anyways I'm Lizzie, my first is due on July 1st. Anyone else due on the 1st?

MrsMabon2012- Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy too :) Scans are the most amazing thing about pregnancy, you get to see your baby that you and your partner made, my boyfriend nearly cryed :( bless him. Good luck. :D xxx Nice to meet you xx

July2013- welcome and congrats on pregnancy nice to meet you. :) i love being pregnant haha xxx
:) xx

rcd- Hello Sweetie, & Congratulations :)
Nice to have more july babies here :D
I Have a new due date which i got from when i had my scan my due date was 10th its now 7th :) im currently 14 weeks today :D very excitted to have made it to this far, im glad i have a summer baby due :) x

My due date was also the 10th, but when I went for my ultrasound a few weeks ago they changed it to the 7th!!

theroselegacy- Haha Oh really, how awesome our due dates are the same :) Where you from and how far are you along now ? x
im dreading labour, i watched One born every minute last night and so much blood and screaming :O x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->