Anyone Due July?

SophBabes

Daniel&Alison'sMummy!
Reaction score
Im Due On 10th July 2013 <3 Over a Year Of TTC xx

NEW DUE DATE : 7th July :)

Hi SophBabes and twenty13baby! I hope you guys don't mind me joining you two! I am also due July 14th based on my last period and ovulation date and also am waiting for my first midwife appointment!

This is our first and we've also been trying just over a year!

Im 5 weeks today.. i went doctors other day and he counted how far along i was which i knew anyway lool according to some tickers off countdowntopregnant when i put in the last day of my period.. it said exacturlly what doc said " on wednesday u will be 5 weeks" the website also told me my due date is 10th july, still in show hasnt sunk in yet that im pregnant lol. been trying for over a year and its finally happened. I Got my 1st midwife appointment on the 29th november.. i worked it out and i will be 8 weeks and 1 day :) good luck ladies keep updated xx

That's really exciting to read!! Yay on the midwife appointment!

And yay for 5 weeks!! :)

Hi SophBabes and twenty13baby! I hope you guys don't mind me joining you two! I am also due July 14th based on my last period and ovulation date and also am waiting for my first midwife appointment!

This is our first and we've also been trying just over a year!

I don't mind at all..I'm not exactly sure when I am due I havent had my first appointment yet. I went in for my annual and found out, and they went off my last period..But my last period I was with family. So I am guessing that I am further along maybe 7 weeks but i will find out soon!

Hi ladies. I am new to this site. I am due July 18, going off my last period. I go to the doctor on Dec 5. We had a m/c in August. I am anxious for the first appt. Hope you guys don't mind if I join you.

everyones welcome hun xx sorry soryr mc xx im so nervous about midwife app xx

Twenty13baby, ooh would be exciting to know if your'e further along or not! Let us know! :)

JulieBoggs - Welcome!! Don't be too anxious, though it's not easy to be than it is to say! All the best for your appointment on the 5th of December!

SophBabes - Don't be too nervous hun!! I know I probably will be a nervous wreck myself too! I will probably call the midwives next Friday and schedule my first appointment! Which will be probably around the time of yours and JulieBoggs'!

I've finally stopped the mad testing every morning with cheapy HPTs and have done a Clearblue digital yesterday that did say 2-3 weeks! :)

Twenty13baby, ooh would be exciting to know if your'e further along or not! Let us know! :)

JulieBoggs - Welcome!! Don't be too anxious, though it's not easy to be than it is to say! All the best for your appointment on the 5th of December!

SophBabes - Don't be too nervous hun!! I know I probably will be a nervous wreck myself too! I will probably call the midwives next Friday and schedule my first appointment! Which will be probably around the time of yours and JulieBoggs'!

I've finally stopped the mad testing every morning with cheapy HPTs and have done a Clearblue digital yesterday that did say 2-3 weeks! :)

I most def will. I am anxious to watch the belly grow. And I get so frustrated because i never see a difference lol but i know the baby is doing fine. :) I am hoping to get my referral in the mail soon then by then I hope they will give me an ultrasound my first appointment!
Seeing how this is my first how much weight are you suppose to gain?

Hi Ladies, may I join? Based on my periods I'm due July 7th with my first LO after 3 months of TTC.

Any pregnancy symptoms yet?

:flower:

Hiyah Charlie, Im 5 weeks 3 days along in my pregnancy, and so far i have a few symptoms, going to toilet alot more, morning sickness, headaches, stuffy nose, sore boobs and sensitive nipples, always tired and mood swings lol. My due date is 10th July. Its my bday on 28th july. :) and my nans is on the 22 july :) is awesome xx

Thanks ladies!! :) XX

Welcome and congrats Charlie91! :)

As for symptoms, I don't really have any except for getting tired quite early in the evenings, a bit of a stuffy nose, little bit of cramping, sore breasts and sensitive nipples, no morning sickness (yet) but mild heartburn from waking up until evening. Also found a bit of loss of appetite oh! and dehydration! Other than that, I would say I feel fairly normal! :) How about you, Charlie91?

Im forever feeling tired now and having alot morning sickness :( xx but its all worth it :D xx

I thought I'd pop by.

I took a test yesterday night and SURPRISE! According to the test which I can hardly believe because it seems too good to be true, I am pregnant! I still keep looking at the test to be sure that it's true. I have a doctors appointment on the 14th so I will find out for sure then :).

I am the earliest here I think, according to my O date(not LMP) I am 4 weeks 6 days, due July 15th, 2013!:thumbup:

As long as little bean stays sticky, this will be mine and my husband's first child.

In terms of symptoms, my nipples are a bit sore(they just feel raw but nothing like I was expecting!) and I have been nauseous since 4 weeks, but I didn't think it was pregnancy- I just assumed it was a bug that was going around or something!

Congrats ladies!

counting- Big Congrats Hun, when i tested 9 days ago.. i took 3 tests and all said im pregnant, i still cant believe it to this day. i alreaday went for my doctors, they didnt take any bloods or get me to pee so they have proof that im pregnant, he just gave me some advice about what to eat and told me how many weeks i was at the time, and told me to book in with a midwife which i did before i saw the doctor.

my midwife app in on the 29th nov :) im so nervous about that... im so scared... TWINS RUNS IN MY GENES AND TWINS ALSO RUN IN MY PARTNERS GENES. So now we worrying "what if its twins" im only 5 weeks and ive already got a bump coming, im a big lass anyway but my parents even noticed i got a bump alreadyy.. so scared :) xxx good luck everyone xx

AHhh, I'm hungry all the time I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathrrom and eat something. I cn never get any sleep anymore, how are you suppose to rest before the baby? lol to me it seems impossible, not to mention the weird and horrifying dreams i've been having on top of everything! Anyone have any advice?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->