Anyone due last week of March?

The Alchemist

Sahm to 2 under 2
Reaction score
I am due March 28th. This will be mine and OH's first baby, and we are excited for her arrival, yet it seems so far.

So far, I have been having uterine tightenings several times throughout the day, everyday. I am not sure if baby has dropped :shrug: but I sure have been getting up at night up to 6 times at most. But that's all I have been feeling. Other than that, I am fine.

Would anyone like to wait with me and keep updating on how each other are doing until something happens??? I thought this might be a good idea for us late March mamas to stick together and kill some boredom as we play the waiting game.

im due around the 30th :) I will wait with you lol

I'm due the 25th. :) February seemed to FLY for me, so hopefully March will be the same!

I'm also due on the 25th with our first.

I'm scared!

No signs of baby coming any time soon, and to be honest, I'm relieved.

I've had a pretty healthy pregnancy so far. Only complaint at the mo is sleeplessness driving me insane.... And yesterday the onset of lower back ache that made it difficult for me to put my own trousers on today. Grrr.

How limited are you all feeling mobility wise? I am really slowing down, even finding it hard to walk very far and am worried about what this might mean for labour.

Hmmm....I've been feeling fine. Mobility wise??? I can still put on socks and shoes and pants on my own. I can still bend over to pick things off the floor....in a weird way of course hehe.

^i was the same way until two days ago, and then all of a sudden BAM! Walking has become painful. Perhaps I was taking my flexibility for granted and went overboard with the nesting! I've been doing a lot of spring cleaning and organising this week!

Equess - Omg, where have you been lately? I haven't seen you around in forever. I hope everything's fine.

alette - It's been flyin' by for me too! But it just seems as if now that March is here, it's gonna feel like the roller coaster will slow down from being impatient and tired of being pregnant. But let's hope it goes by quick!

bumpbear - I haven't nested. Too tired and lazy lol. I've been having 2 hr naps a day, if I don't, I'd flop over my face. It's nearly 11PM for me in California so, I am getting tired.

I'm due 29th today is my last day at work so looking forward to spending some more time with my little girl and getting some naps in the day before the little man arrives!

My section is booked for the 26th March - it seems ages away yet o close at the same time - sooooooooo excited!

I'm due 26th March with our first too. Today is day 2 of maternity leave & the nesting instincts are kicking in, i seem to have turned the house into laundrette!! I'm busy washing all of the clothes i've already bought.

Health wise, not too bad apart from terrible heartburn, which makes me sick occasionally :(

24 days to go (ish!!!):happydance:

i am the 26th...being having a bucket load of braxton hicks, seems like my bump has dropped as the preassure has moved from my ribs to down below.

I thought i had started to loose my plug but unsure so going to the midwife to check.

As excited as i am ...the thought i could be pregnant for another 5 weeks just horrifies me...this little man best show up soon.

and it my last day at work today ....wooo!!!

Hi
I'm due March 29th with my first LO. Feeling very restricted now, still have 2 weeks left at work but really struggling with tiredness and general slowness! Baby is apparently at the rim but not engaged as yet, am thinking I may see if I can start maternity leave a week earlier and get in a little rest!

I've got to cough up some energy soon to get my ass on nesting. There are so much baby things to put away and crib needs assembling. OH hasn't even installed the carseat in the car yet (I need to remember to remind him for the thousandth time to do this soon).

Oh GAWD! I haven't even THOUGHT of packing hospital bag - it just occurred to me now as I looked at my purse and hospital bag popped in my head. Yeah....I WOULD be one of those who wouldn't have crap ready for anything LOL.

I'm due the 28th and this is my 3rd. I already have 2 girls 16 & 13 and this one is a little boy :cloud9:

No signs of anything happening yet but then I was 42 weeks with first and 40+1 with second so not expecting anything until I get closer to 40 weeks :winkwink:

i'm due on the 26th with our first :)

have braxton hicks everyday since saturday, backache, period pain and lost a bit of the mucous plug over a week ago but my cervix isn't dilated in the slightest (got checked out on wednesday!) so its just a waiting game!

Hi i am due same day as you March 28th and im done now! Just want the day to arrive! My back is killing me too.

I'm due the 28th with my first. Feeling really well except for this insomnia (it's currently 2:45am!) Bags are packed, LOs nursery is ready and I can't seem to stop cleaning lately. Was feeling very achey last week but the past few days feel like I could run a marathon! Going to try and relax the next few weeks but I can't seem to sit still!

im due the 30th so hopin she comes b4 that my spd drivin me mad x baby head down but not been told if shes engaged or not got growth scan tuesday so will ask , back has been killin which is a new pain n been havin like stitch , period pains in my left side n under bump thinkin thats lil missy goin down more . cnt wait to meet my lil girl n be out of pain lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->