anyone due late september early october?? im due 1st oct need some bump buddies! :)

Here we go - link to our new bump buddies thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/523900-team-autumn-bumps-due-end-sept-begining-oct.html

Come on over guys :hugs:

Hi girls!

Do you have room for one more? We found out I was pregnant last Friday, so I'm just a little over 5 weeks with a due date of September 29th. It's our first and I am SUPER nervous. I have had really really sore (.)(.) and some light cramping, but I know if normal, but it's still unnerving. Every time I go to the bathroom, I'm afraid I will see blood! Can't wait to make it to 12 weeks so I can relax a little.

Happy to be bump buddies with you all! :hugs:

Oh wow my dude date also Sep 29th,we will drop the baby the same day :happydance:I have had absolutely no morning sickness so far, I feel too tired, my boobs hurt and getting big, I also carving Chinese food,hot milk. Hope I will be one of the lucky one who don't have any moring sickness:)

Wish you all the best and Have a great weekend.

And mine! :haha: I'm a little tired, but other than that just sore boobs. Going for Chinese for lunch so maybe thats a symptom too lmao :happydance:

Yay! How fun that we are all due the same day!!! :hugs:

wow how many of us have the EDD of sept 29th? lots of babies are going to be born late sept early oct....i have a feeling i will go over and have it in oct

im due 21 september but she might come first wk oct if im late x nd congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->