anyone due late september early october?? im due 1st oct need some bump buddies! :)

Hey jacks mummy congrats!! I think/ hoping I'm pregnant I was wondering what your early signs were. My boobs feel very heavy and full and past couple days more tired than usual. I hope I find out soon so I can bump buddies too!! Thanks

Hello!

Please can I join you? I got my BFP on Tuesday and am so excited! Not really sure of due date, with the online calculators which let you put in length of cycle it would be 6th October as cycles are quite short. Did a digi on Thursday and got 1-2 weeks at 12dpo.
Jacks mummy- was following your other thread started before Christmas, it was great and kept me going with symptom spotting etc. Congrats!

xx :happydance:

Welcome everyone! Maybe we'll get a prize for being the largest bump buddies group ever!
CONGRATULATIONS and good luck to all of us! :hugs:

(We still need a group name though :wacko: )

Hello, im due 26th September, been trying for a year and half and never thought it would happen but got our fantastic news 4 days ago yay. what symptoms does everyone have? and are they coming and going??

What about something to do with Autumn for a group name?
Amazing Autumn bumps..............or Awesome Autumn babies............I dunno!

As for me, well I did another test this morning (I had one digi left!) and it went up to 3+ which is what it is supposed to be, so that is somewhat reassuring!

What about something to do with Autumn for a group name?
Amazing Autumn bumps..............or Awesome Autumn babies............I dunno!

Sounds good :thumbup:, although I never think of September as being Autumn - what does everyone think? :hugs:

Hi girls!

Do you have room for one more? We found out I was pregnant last Friday, so I'm just a little over 5 weeks with a due date of September 29th. It's our first and I am SUPER nervous. I have had really really sore (.)(.) and some light cramping, but I know if normal, but it's still unnerving. Every time I go to the bathroom, I'm afraid I will see blood! Can't wait to make it to 12 weeks so I can relax a little.

Happy to be bump buddies with you all! :hugs:

Oh wow my dude date also Sep 29th,we will drop the baby the same day :happydance:I have had absolutely no morning sickness so far, I feel too tired, my boobs hurt and getting big, I also carving Chinese food,hot milk. Hope I will be one of the lucky one who don't have any moring sickness:)

Wish you all the best and Have a great weekend.

Hi girls!

Do you have room for one more? We found out I was pregnant last Friday, so I'm just a little over 5 weeks with a due date of September 29th. It's our first and I am SUPER nervous. I have had really really sore (.)(.) and some light cramping, but I know if normal, but it's still unnerving. Every time I go to the bathroom, I'm afraid I will see blood! Can't wait to make it to 12 weeks so I can relax a little.

Oh wow my dude date also Sep 29th,we will drop the baby the same day :happydance:I have had absolutely no morning sickness so far, I feel too tired, my boobs hurt and getting big, I also carving Chinese food,hot milk. Hope I will be one of the lucky one who don't have any moring sickness:)

And mine! :haha: I'm a little tired, but other than that just sore boobs. Going for Chinese for lunch so maybe thats a symptom too lmao :happydance:

Wow, seems Saturday is the day for B&B!! Congrats to all the newcomers and welcome!!

Hi girls!

Every time I go to the bathroom, I'm afraid I will see blood! Can't wait to make it to 12 weeks so I can relax a little.

I know what you mean!! I m/c in September 2009, then got pregnant with DS in January 2010. Even after a successful pregnancy I still worry that every time I wipe I'll see blood. Had a bit of really light spotting which I think was implantation bleeding, but that's it so far. Fingers crossed for us all!!

im exactly the same as you for due date late September. early October... im nervous though because i have had a miscarriage in the past....

According to one of those little doctor wheel things I am due on 9-28-11 but according to a calculator on the internet I am due on 9-30-11.

PRE-AUTUMN BUMPS for group name?? :baby:

I think late September and early october is Autumn (but I might be odd!) in my head it is
Spring - march, april, may
summer- june, july, august
Autumn- sept, october, november
Winter - Dec, jan , feb

If Sept and October aren't Autumn then that just leaves November as Autumn (very quick season) as Dec is Defo winter - brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

what does anyone else think, am I crazy :wacko:

OKs, so Autumn Bumps it is :flower: or maybe Team Autumn Bumps

Any objections?

No objections here..... I likey a lot!! Team Autumn Bumps is a good one! hows everyone today? im still feeling a bit crampy nd my boobs are still slightly sore to touch but other than that everything is ok! xx

Here we go - link to our new bump buddies thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ps-due-end-sept-begining-oct.html#post8922915

Come on over guys :happydance:

im doing pretty good. i keep forgetting about this thread. im so used to checking the ttc threads im on ooops....well the only thing i have is sore/heavy boobs in the morning and thirsty alot which makes me pee alot ugh....im not as tired as much this week but also had soooo much going on i couldnt be tired

Hi girls!

And mine! :haha: I'm a little tired, but other than that just sore boobs. Going for Chinese for lunch so maybe thats a symptom too lmao :happydance:

He!He!How was your Chinese food? 5 weeks and 4 days yapppiiiii. I just don't feel pregnant do you guys that way?? Today all my tiredness gone but my breasts still sore and back pain brrrrrrrrr. My first Dr.visit is Wed, I just can't wait to feel pregnant.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->