anyone due late september early october?? im due 1st oct need some bump buddies! :)

Other than putting it here, I have told my husband and a few friends that will be my support if I lose this one too. My husband is deployed right now so I can't count on him being here. If things are good I have no idea when we will tell people.

Big hello's and congrats to the girlies joining us! We still need a group name so get thinking - so far we have 3 votes i think:

1 x Little Librans
2 x Team Little Toadstools

Any new ideas greatly received!

I found it quite hard to face people after my last loss so only my hubby and sister know this time and we will keep it that way for as long as we can. I have also had to tell my boss as due to the nature of my job i need a risk assessment done.x

Due on Sep 29th. 5 weeks already, I can hardly believe it!! see the midwife on Feb 2nd! yapiiiiiii!:)

I haven't told anyone yet except my hubby. But he is so excited he told his best friend and his mom. Luckly she isn't connected with anyone else in either of our families, so she won't tell anyone. I'm waiting as long as I can to tell work but I'll tell my family after I have my first appointment February 10th.

So far I've had really sore nipples, dull achey cramps (not painful, just annoying) a little sick to my tummy and today exhausted.

A BIG welcome to all the newcomers! :hugs: :flower:

I've only told my husband and my mom--just waiting for my first prenatal appointment at ~9 weeks (early March) to make sure everything is alright before telling everyone else.

I'm just experiencing the occasional cramp/headache...I've also been much more tired than usual. :sleep: Otherwise, I'm doing great! :thumbup:

Congrats! I told my mum today but I think, like you, that I'm going to try not to tell anyone else yet. It's hard though - I want go shout it from the rooftops! :)

Yep, it's super hard keeping this secret! Congrats to you too. :hugs:

Hello! My estimated due date is September 25, but my Dr. appointment isn't until Feb. 4. I'm so anxious to get to the appointment, I can't stand it! I'd love to join the group, as this is my first pregnancy, & I don't really know what to expect:) Congrats to all!

Congrats! I'm due on the 23rd September :) it seems so far way now but I bet it'll come around quickly! xx

Hey ladies, I'm due the 4th October with my first... can I join your group. I don't really know many people on here and could use a nice support group :flower:

Hello! Can i join? Due 1st October with my first. Am so worried/nervous/excited/happy but scared that I shouldn't be too happy just in case

Hi! Just found out that I am pregnant - yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah! I think I am about 6 weeks but not completly sure - so I would be due around the end of Sept if so. Can't wait to get to 12 weeks now!

The more the merrier and congratulations to everyone!

We still need a group name!! (Sorry I got a bee in my bonnet about it lol)

:hug:

My EDD is October 5th :) I found out Wednesday..leading up to Wednesday I was nauseous for 4 days....now its gone away and I'm just completely exhausted...

Wow! I stepped away for a few days and we have a bunch of new bumpies!

Congrats to all!

I made my first doctors appointment today!

Hi girls!

Do you have room for one more? We found out I was pregnant last Friday, so I'm just a little over 5 weeks with a due date of September 29th. It's our first and I am SUPER nervous. I have had really really sore (.)(.) and some light cramping, but I know if normal, but it's still unnerving. Every time I go to the bathroom, I'm afraid I will see blood! Can't wait to make it to 12 weeks so I can relax a little.

Happy to be bump buddies with you all! :hugs:

Hi everyone,
I just popped in again and found all these new bump buddies.
Well I hope everyone is still all happy and excited as well as feeling great, if not they we are here with you.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttd401a.aspx

Hi, Im due sept 18th . Woldd love to get some bump buds....

Hi--Do you have room for another? This group is getting really big. I just got my BFP, by counting weeks I should be due Oct. 9 (though no one in my family ever lasts till due date). I had a MC four months ago and I am super nervous about this. I barely have any symptoms yet, except a little heartburn and I feel like I can smell everything within a mile radius. I've only told DH; I waited last time to tell anyone and then suffered the MC in silence since I just couldn't bring myself to talk about it, except with DH.
Hope everyone has a healthy pregnancy ahead of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->