anyone due late september early october?? im due 1st oct need some bump buddies! :)

And another??? Got BFP on Thursday and due my AF today. No sign of it yet, so feeling pretty positive. By my calculations I am due on 1st of October. So far symptoms are dizziness, cramps and a bit moody. Don't really remember the moodiness from my last period, but who knows....
What age is everyone here?? I'm 36 and this will be my second. Have DS1 this past October...yep October 2nd, 2010...due to my age, we're fast tracking the babies!! haha
Will chat to doc in a week and a half when DS goes in for 4 month injections.

Hey all i'm due 28 september. I'm still having a little cramping/twinges, tired and moody. lol.

Have you all booked an appointment at the doctors yet? I might ring tomorrow but only 4wk+4 so do you think i sholud wait a couple more weeks?

Would love to be bump buddies :hugs:

I spoke to my doctors surgery on Fri, i have to hand in a sample for testing on monday so they can confirm then when result is through make appointment with midwife

Hi all! I'm not calling the docs till I'm 6weeks I don't no y really but I just feel like waiting a couple of weeks :)
I'm 24 btw and this will be my 2nd I've got a son who is 4 on saturday :) me and oh have been together for 7 years now how time flies! Lol xx

i cant believe there is an october thread already! when i got pregnant there was only recently an august thread..... (obviously) but thats gone so quick!

I'm 25 (very nearly 26) and this will be our first. I want to see a doc asap because I have no clue when I'm due.

Has anyone got a name for their bump yet??

I'm just calling it beany at the moment does anyone have any feeling about what sex they may be having? Is anyone wanting a certain sex? I would like a girl but I'll be super happy with whatever I get! Xx

I'm not entirely sure when i am due as my cycles are a bit funny, but im pretty sure it is around the beginning of October. I got a positive today!
Im totally shocked by it all!

Im going to the dr's tomorrow and i'll hopefully get a better idea of whats going on then!

I don't mind what sex it is - would be happy either way. As long as at some point I have a girl that is...

I'm still feeling so nervous at the moment - keep thinking any minute I'm going to be out of the game.

Aww congrats pillarboxred! I no the day I found out I was in total shock and in a world of my own! Lol u will feel calmer tmoro xx

Dingo I feel the same! I'm so nervous everytime I go to the toilet!! Xx

I guess it's normal but it's not nice - would just like to feel happy and excited but daren't....

How did you find out your due date? How do they work it out?

I did it on a website just google due date calculator u need to no the 1st day of ur last period 'I think' xx

See I don't think that will work for me. 1st day of last period was 6th Decemeber but I had a negative blood test on the 12th of January...

Dingo type due date calculator into google :0) it use your first day of last period to calculate xxxx I am so nervous its making me sick! I've waited so long for this xxx

But what about the negative blood test? I'm guessing I ovulated later and that's why it was negative. The blood was taken on the 12th January. I tested yesterday with hpt and have taken about 10 or more tests since and all positive. No idea how they will work out my due date... If they took 6th December I'd be 7 weeks tomorrow but that just can't be right.

Can't believe October mum to be's are here... nuts! :hugs:

Got a BFP yesterday at 10 DPO! :thumbup:

Should be due around October 5th...so close to my husband's birthday! What a wonderful gift. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->