anyone due late september early october?? im due 1st oct need some bump buddies! :)

This really doesn't feel real for me - despite taking several test I just can't believe it. Also I'm concerned about getting over-excited as I know these next 12 weeks are tricky. Does anybody else not quite believe they're pregnant??

I still can't believe it after ttc for 2 years, lol. Im 4 1/2 weeks. x

glad im not alone in this feeling lol! its doing my head in already!

oh can I join? i am due 30th Sept

Hey everyone,
I found out last tuesday that I was pregnant. They said I was between 3-5 weeks, but it is hard to pinpoint because of a very irregular cycle. I believe I convieved around december 15-25, putting my latest possible due date at October second. This is my second pregnancy, as my first resulted in miscarriage. I am scared to death, to say the least. I just feel absolutely horrible- every ache and pain possible and food adversions to everything. I have read and heard that morning sickness is a very good sign, but I also read that it doesn't start until about five weeks... I have definately been feeling pretty sick for at least two weeks.. I am glad to have found this forum! I look forward to chatting!

Hey everyone,
I found out last tuesday that I was pregnant. They said I was between 3-5 weeks, but it is hard to pinpoint because of a very irregular cycle. I believe I convieved around december 15-25, putting my latest possible due date at October second. This is my second pregnancy, as my first resulted in miscarriage. I am scared to death, to say the least. I just feel absolutely horrible- every ache and pain possible and food adversions to everything. I have read and heard that morning sickness is a very good sign, but I also read that it doesn't start until about five weeks... I have definately been feeling pretty sick for at least two weeks.. I am glad to have found this forum! I look forward to chatting!

They say morning sickness is a good sign of a healthy baby (although for those of you that don't get any, don't panic as I didn't get any with my daughter and she is perfect!), i beleive it usually starts around the 6 week mark, so maybe you conceived at the earlier end of your range! Fingers crossed this baby is sticky!

Right there with ya Josie, my lil man is 3.5 months old!! Its gonna be an interesting few months!!!

Thanks for the welcome! Dr told me to call at 6 weeks so they can get me in for an early scan. He said after my losses he wanted to do what he could to put my mind at ease. Seems like it will take forever! So what symptoms is everyone having? I have sore bb's, really tired and feel like I have to pee every 20 minutes.

Thanks for the welcome! Dr told me to call at 6 weeks so they can get me in for an early scan. He said after my losses he wanted to do what he could to put my mind at ease. Seems like it will take forever! So what symptoms is everyone having? I have sore bb's, really tired and feel like I have to pee every 20 minutes.

I have cramping, nauseaua, back pain, scent and sound sensitivities.. I also suffer from three immune system disorders, so that could be why my symptoms are so bad. I have my first ultra sound on february 8th! It honetly feels a life time away, even though it is earlier than most people get to go in. I had a miscarriage in 2007, so I think they are being extemely understanding. I am afraid to even think about being pregnant, and acting pregnant.. Does anyone know what I mean? I mean, I am pregnant, I eat pregnant, take my pre-natals, etc, but I am afraid to keep reading in my books and stuff because I feel that I am so early.... I just want to know I am out of the clear!

I have been having cramping off and on, but I have them off and on all through my cycles so I don't know if that is a symptom or not.

I know what you are saying about being afraid. I feel like I am gonna jinx myself if I do certain things. I make sure to take my vitamins, and use my progesterone, but I am trying not to get too excited. Hopefully things will be wonderful for all of us!

Hey girlies,

Went docs today and got my 1st midwife appointment booked for 23rd feb :)

Well, with our growing numbers I think we need to come up with a name for our bump buddies group. I'm bad at names so someone think of something as the best I have come up with are below:

Team Toadstools
Little Librans (as our babies will have the starsign Libra)
Libra Bumps
Bumping Girlies

Someone has to find a better one lol!

Right there with ya Josie, my lil man is 3.5 months old!! Its gonna be an interesting few months!!!

Congratulations! It'll be a challenge but nothing we can't handle...hopefully!

hey hun i am due 27th september, although im cramping pretty bad, have an early scan next friday hope all is well! how are you?

Cute group names, kissingtoast! :flower: I wish I could think of some...but I'm not very creative, so I don't want to embarrass myself trying lol. :haha: :blush:

Wow, there are so many of us late September/early October bump buddies! Can't wait to share this experience with all of you! :hugs:

Hi girls can I join you... I am pregnant with my first and super scared. It would be lovely to have some friends for the journey. My expected due date is Oct. 8th

Hi ladies, I'm due on 3rd oct with my second baby. We have been ttc since dd was born, so are over the moon. Not had any symptoms apart from peeing loads. Anyone else? X

Can I join in too please, date looks to be somewhere around 2nd October which makes me 4 weeks, this is 3rd pregnancy, (1st was mc at 7 weeks) and I have a gorgeous little boy who is nearly 1 1/2. :happydance:

Oh Me too, Me too! I'm in need of some bump friends due around my same time. According to the calculators I am due September 22, 2011. My first appointment is set for February 15, which I'll have an ultrasound and hear the heartbeart for the first time.

I'm so excitted!!!! This is LO #1 for us. :happydance:

Congrats to everyone in our new little group!!! We've all found out nice and early, so may as well get comfy til autumn!!! haha can you believe it'll be autumn before our little buns are cooked??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->