• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due October 25th or 26th?

angel2010

Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc
Reaction score
Anyone due around then that wants to be bump buddies?

Just want to say congratulations hun :) hope you are keeping well :flower: looovely to see you back here xx

Hey Angel! I found you :)
Sorry I didn't respond the other day. Life is so busy right now - my bday is coming up on monday and we're going on vacation on the 27th. :happydance:
Lots of organizing to do...

How are you feeling today? To be honest, I don't feel any different. No symptoms what so ever :shrug:
My test are getting stronger though, so I'm hopeful that this little pumpkin sticks :baby:

No biggie! I don't have many symptoms either. Only sore boobs, tiredness, and heightened sense of smell. I thought a couple of days ago I felt nauseous, but nothing since. So maybe it was all in my head. I am hoping to have some, just for a little reassurance. I did get my numbers done and they are going up. Hcg 31 or 37 before, then 94 on the next. And my progesterone was 15ish, and it went up to 18. I go back for more bloods on Monday.
I wouldn't say I feel pregnant at all, but I remember it feeling the same was with my son. I hope you have a lovely birthday!

So excited, wish I didn't have to keep so quiet. :blush:

I am due 24th october.. I am a first time mum/preggo.. Could i buddy up with you ladies?

Congrats and h&h 9 months

xx

Welcome ladies and congrats!!!! Diamond, is this your first?

Due Oct 28 (will be confirmed by ultrasound in 3 weeks) - would love to join you ladies!!!

Congrats again Staples! Someone else also made this thread, I've checked out:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/1741343-late-october-mommies.html

Congrats. We share a due date. I'm in Birmingham. You?

This is my second. My daughter is 5. Both born in the same month a week apart :thumbup:
I'm excited about this one. Been trying a while :happydance:

This is my second. My daughter is 5. Both born in the same month a week apart :thumbup:
I'm excited about this one. Been trying a while :happydance:

With my last pregnancy (mc) my due date was the day before my son's third birthday.
This one will be due 2-3 days before my bday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->