Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

taffmam

mammy to 3 and pregnant
Reaction score
hey all i am due to ov feb 10th and was wondering if anyone else is? maybe we could keep in touch and support each other thru the ups and downs?
rachel
xxx

Yes !
I will eb O on FEB 10TH.
Definately keep int ouch !! I'm very optimistic about this month.

I am due to ovulate on the 8th, can I join you ladies? I have such a long cycle, its so difficult to have to wait an extra week to o. :(

yay!!!! im rachel and i am 31. how long have u bn ttc? this is only our 2nd cycle but last cycle wrecked me bcos i truly thought it would happen first time.
xxx

hey drgomps yes the more the merrier. have u bn trying long?

YAY! Me, too! Me, too! Probably the 9th or the 10th. Been TTC since August. I totally thought I'd be expecting by now!

This is my 2nd cycle TTC too.
I stressed so much about it last month that I think it messed my body up. I even missed my period for 3 days.. when I'm never ever late. This month I'm going to be relax. If it happens I'll be happy and if it doesnt it means that It wasnt mean to be at the moment.

AmaryllisRed, hey hun u got any tips on chilling out? i have been so stressed this last month lol. are you using any aids to help ie OPK`s?

Jellyx thats a great idea to just chill out. i am the most impatient person ever lol.

well here is some info on me:-

i have been with OH for 3 yrs now.
he has 3 girls aged 14,15 and 16.
i have 2 boys aged 14 and 5 and a girl 8.
we decided last year to have a baby this year.
my cycle varies between 14 and 49 days so we are using an OPK and my cervix goes off to the left since i had my youngest who was 10lb 6oz born so thats the 2nd reason why we are using OPK.
for this cycle we are using preseed and softcups as i am worried that the swimmers are not getting where they need to if gravity is pulling them away from the lefty cervix so hopefully the softcups will help pool it where it needs to go. we are also gona try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan so hopefully all bases will be covered. OH thinks i am demented but if i know i have done enough then i can chill out a bit (in theory lol)
xxxxxxxxx

I'm supposed to ovulate around Valentines Day or maybe sooner. Here's to Oing ladies!

This month I'm going to be BD everyday, I was reading that the egg is only available 12 hours after ovulation which means that if you dont do it you may lose the opportunity.

Also, I started spotting on the 27th of January at night and the got my AF on the 28th so which one should be my official CD1?

id take it from 28th then chick. i came on at 11pm 28th so taking it from then as it was full flow straight away.

god i am so annoyed with OH. soon as i try explaining something to him he looks at me like `here we go again` Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wacko:

hi, can i join?
iam due to ovulate around the 11th i think,
although since we started properly TTC i think the stress has been making me ovulate later as my cycles have been longer the past few, because of this i think we keep missing it soo that means this month we are determined to not leave anything to chance and gonna bd as much as possible throughout the whoole month!
good luck everyone x

I am 27 and DH is 28. We have been not actively trying, but not preventing for 5 months. Last month was my first month doing OPKs & charting. This month we are trying preseed/clomid/softcups/opks & charting.

I am due to ovulate around that time. I have irregular cycles, but have been taking Agnus Cactus to regulate. I am slowly getting darker ovulation tests. Anyway, yea, I am in that "window" of ovulation time.:flower:
:dust:

Hi Ladies can I join? I am due to "O" on the 9th or 10th
I've been TTC for 3 months now, had a m/c in Oct2010. I am 31 yrs old. :flower:

hey ladies, hello to all newbies to the thread :thumbup:

jbolady, sorry to hear about your m/c :( i have never suffered one but when carrying my little girl i bled all the way thru and doctors thought she was ectopic or silent m/c but she was fine :) fingers crossed your next pregnancy will go fine :).

mhaynes79, i was reading up on Agnus castus the other day and it seems to help a lot of ladies with the same problem. what OPK`s are you using?

DrGomps, sounds like you have all bases covered hun lol we are doing the same this month apart from clomid:)

flump1, i am going to follow the sperm meets egg plan hopefully. my partner has MS so hopefully we can do it as he tires easily :(.

how ru all feeling today?
i am on CD5 now and i am only spotting today so tomoro i am gona practice putting my softcups in lol should be fun lol
much love to u all
rachel
xxx

I'm feeling Great today, I start a new job today so that will keep my mind off the TTC journey a bit. I think the next pregnancy will go fine too, I'm optimistic!

Hey,

I'm due to O on the 8th! Finger's cross for Feb BFP's!

aw jbolady did u enjoy?

hey jenjen we can but hope.

lol my stars are fab for this month... they say `keeping thinking of the dream you want and you will get a positive result` lol i am an aries :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->