Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

Unfortunately it I didn't enjoy it so I declined it, so I guess its back to staying home, I'm cool with that though! Lol

I'm due to ovulate Feb 10! Tina, I heard on the radio today that if you conceive on Valentine's Day your baby will be born 11-11-11!

Well, that would depend on your cycles, I guess, but I don't think that's right.

Hi ladies....
Can I join.
I'm 30 and DH 32. We started trying this time last year and unfortunatley I had a MC in the July 10. We took a break from there and have just started to try again this cycle, so although it's not new, I am very excited and have the buzz again.
I have quite long cycles, ranging from 33-36 days.
I've just got a great app on my iphone which tracks my dates and periods/symptoms etc.
I'm on CD 15 today, so should be OV the weekend or early next week.
Only problem is that hubby is away Mon to Thurs, so I'm thinking of BD tonight, sat and sun and then thurs when he gets back. My app reckons I OV next Thurs so.....we'll see.

Anyone think of anything else I could do to catch the egg?
We're using conceive plus too. It's really nice. x x x

Hi ladies! I am due to ov on feb 8th and this will be my first cycle with clomid so I am hopeful. Not sure if the clomid might make me ovulate earlier or later though so we shall see. I also use a fertility monitor. Good luck this month!

Hi everyone! I should ovulate the 8th or 9th and will be trying my 2nd IUI. Baby dust to everyone!

Hi ladies....
Can I join.
I'm 30 and DH 32. We started trying this time last year and unfortunatley I had a MC in the July 10. We took a break from there and have just started to try again this cycle, so although it's not new, I am very excited and have the buzz again.
I have quite long cycles, ranging from 33-36 days.
I've just got a great app on my iphone which tracks my dates and periods/symptoms etc.
I'm on CD 15 today, so should be OV the weekend or early next week.
Only problem is that hubby is away Mon to Thurs, so I'm thinking of BD tonight, sat and sun and then thurs when he gets back. My app reckons I OV next Thurs so.....we'll see.

Anyone think of anything else I could do to catch the egg?
We're using conceive plus too. It's really nice. x x x

Hazelnt I have Vitex Extract that I'd started using and will give another shot this month. I've heard really good things about it.

hey all, i'm a bit earlier than you as i'm due to ovulate tomorrow, on the 7th. :wacko: can i still join in the waiting? i'm 20 and am trying to take a more relaexed approach to this whole ttc thing! xx

Hi Ladies!:hi:

I am expecting to ovulate around the 9th, so I think I qualify for this group! I am in the same boat as Tracy! Im on cycle day 12 of my first round of Clomid 50mg.

Im 34, DH is 35, and he thinks Im nuts, as Ive read others say of their husbands. I introduced him to the Preseed applicator last night and he freaked!!! Said "Shouldnt only a doctor be doing something like that?" Ha ha ha!!! Its a good thing that women give birth and not our uptight men!!!:dance:

lol hi mrshanna, my OH was shocked when i showed him the softcups lol. what dog is that in your avatar? it looks like magda my white GSD xxx

Hi Ladies!:hi:

I am expecting to ovulate around the 9th, so I think I qualify for this group! I am in the same boat as Tracy! Im on cycle day 12 of my first round of Clomid 50mg.

Im 34, DH is 35, and he thinks Im nuts, as Ive read others say of their husbands. I introduced him to the Preseed applicator last night and he freaked!!! Said "Shouldnt only a doctor be doing something like that?" Ha ha ha!!! Its a good thing that women give birth and not our uptight men!!!:dance:

Hey mrshanna! What days did you take clomid? How long have you been trying? I woke up three nights in a row with hot flashes! Hopefully we both get our bfp this month :hugs:

That is my dog Sydney, he is a german spitz, to the best of my knowledge. We rescued him from the pound, so Im not 100% sure what he is.

I took the Clomid cycle days 5-9. Ive been doing OPK for a couple days, with no BFP yet, but Im hoping for a couple more days, not really expecting one yet. Just too excited and anxious to resist testing. Plus, I dont know if the Clomid may make me OV early or late???

hey all, i'm a bit earlier than you as i'm due to ovulate tomorrow, on the 7th. :wacko: can i still join in the waiting? i'm 20 and am trying to take a more relaexed approach to this whole ttc thing! xx

Sending out baby dust for you today!!

Well ladies? How are you all feeling? Ive had some serious cramping today, which is apparently a pretty common side effect from Clomid. Oh...and TONS of CM this morning. I mugged my poor DH as soon as he got home from work and drug him off to :sex:

All I can say now is GO LITTLE :spermy:GO!!!

i classified my period as starting on 01/25 when it was spotting and full flowing on the 01/26 and after erading the posts i think i should have had classified 01/26 as my cd1 instead so i am cd12 today and am supposed to ovulate on the 10th as well... but we'll see what the opks say! i hope i get a positive this cycle! i am bding every day of this week to make sure we have our bases covered for my fertile window while testing the opks to verify ovulation if it even comes!

i hope this is our bfp cycle! would love to have a bfp for my birthday (the 28th and i am due to have my af a few days before) so we'll see!

good luck ladies!

hi all, im due to o, on the 10th too im keeping my fxd for us all, i only have a 9 day lp so im taking ac and b vits, i think my dh is getting stressed with all the:sex:

morning girls how u all doing today? i got my + OPK this morning. we have been following the SMEP so like u quaill i will be dragging the OH to bed later lol. if we are lucky enough to get our BFP this month we will find out while we are on holiday in scotland but i will take the netbook so i can let u all know. good luck to us all and babydust to everyone :)
xxx

well,ff is saying that i o, cd11 but i didnt get a +opk it was dark but not + i normally o. cd17 which is thursday but ive done a opk today and its still neg,so who knows.xx

Hi Ladies. I'm on my 9th cycle TTC after DH has a successful Vasectomy Reversal in May. I hoped I would be pg by now but it seems it's taking longer. I'm ovulating today or tomrorow (8/9th Feb) so going to start BD'ing tonight and then every day.
Baby dust to you all and lets make this month our BFP!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->