Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

Hey ladies how are you?

do you mind if i join? I think i am due to ovulate on the 9/10th i had a positive opk on sunday and on monday. My fertility friend chart reckons i will tomorrow, so im covering all bases and bd'ing today and tomorrow. unfortunately i cant on thursday ad dh is away so im hoping this will be enough. ( we also bd'd on friday sat, sunday and monday) im really hoping this will be our month!

xxxx

This is my 9th cycle ttc but first time using softcups and preseed. Suppose to O sometime between the 7th and the 9th. Hope we all get our:bfp:!

Im sooo Jealous of those of you who get results from your OPK's! I have never seen a positive one! I think my lh surge is just that brief. I think I O'd yesterday though, which is earlier than i expected. Ive read that you can get a good bit of pain during O when on Clomid. This is my first cycle on it, and I def had plenty of pain yesterday...but today, nothing. ???

Our bodies can be so confusing, especially once you add meds into your regular cycle!

mrshanna, i have the same problem... tested opks last month and never got a positive but that was cuz i tested once a day so maybe i missed it. this month i upped my testing to 2 times a day and im on cd13 now... still no positive opk, WTF. am bding everyday of my fertile window this week though, Just to make sure!

and i have an american eskimo spitz that looks just like yours except mine isn't the creamy color, he's all white! :D

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v155/246/4/504418962/n504418962_280827_6318.jpg

Hi everyone
I'm due to O either the 10th or 11. We have been BD everyday since my peiod went away. It's so funny cuz my husband was telling me that he is so so tired everymorning lol. We have been non-stop for the past week and a half. I just dont want to let any window off, I rather have fresh :spermy: everyday.

PRAYING FOR A NOVEMBER BABY :thumbup:

Im also expecting to Ov on 10th or 11th, Im using my CBFM for the first time this month and got a high reading today so hopefully will get my peak in a few days.
Just delighted that my oestrogen seems to be increasing as my readings have went from low to high so something is happening. I never got a positive on an OPK so convinced myself I wasnt ovulating. Now I prefer to tell myself that I was just missing my peak LH surge cos I only tested once at day every night. I got quite dark lines only twice I think but they werent as dark as the control. Good luck everyone, bring on our November babies.

what OPK`s are you using? when do u test?

i use the clearblue digital with the smiley face. this morning i got my positive and when i took test stick out there were 2 blue lines but the first was a bit lighter. i then tested at 6pm and got another smiley face and this test stick had very dark blue lines on it. i always test twice a day as you can get your surge at any time of day and ovulate within hours in some cases. we have BD every other nite since CD6 following SMEP so for the next 3 nites we will BD then 1 nite off and 1 final BD before the wait begins to use my HPT`s. btw your dog is stunning. i have 3 german shepherds, kaiser is balck and tan, jaegar is black and magda is white. they are such big babies lol

i use the clearblue smiley ones too... i havent peed since 8:30 am and just tested at today 1 pm (it's 115 pm now) and got a circle, no smiley. maybe i just don't ovulate at all? sighs. i'll test around 8 tonight and hope i get something. i also checked my cm, a little stretchy but still cloudy so i guess maybe i havent ovulated yet... will keep checking my cm and maybe i should start testing 3 times now?

thank you! my dog's name is tony montana... for many reasons LOL.. scarface is one of my favorite movies, he's white as cocaine and when i give him a rawhide bone, he goes nuts and chews on it until his nose is all white! literally! and my other dog, Chev (3/4 german sherpherd and 1/4 lab) bit him once and gave him a huge gash on his bridge of nose... so tony montana is very fittin to him. i call him monty for short though. :)

have you tried anything to help u ov?
my cm was non existent last month so this month i have been taking robitussin expectorant to help and i finally have cm!!!!!
i have heard of people taking evening primrose oil and other things to regulate they cycle but i dont know if they help with ov. maybe u just dont have a big surge but still ov? doc can do blood test to see if your ov.

lol i love that name lol

i take evening primrose oil (3000 mg per day) folic acid and prenatal. nothing else. i have heard the robotussion works but i dont think i have problems with cm, its just the ovulation question whether i o or not. i finally found my cervix for the very first time yesterday (dont ask me how it took me so long to find it LOL) so i am able to get some cm to check and i have some sticky, clear and stretchy cm but it's still cloudy in some parts? so i guess it's not completely clear yet to be called true ewcm? so i guess maybe i am close to ovulating. i dont temp either so i dont know if i even ovulate at all or not. i keep saying ill test when i wake up but i always forget! tomorrow morning i will!

better start late than never!

Hi Ladies I am doing great today, I think I'm exhausted from BDing too much! I posted a pic of my OPKs in the Ovulation section if anyone is familiar with them could you please have a look and let me know what you think?

ptr...its amazing how much our pups look alike! Mine has a little something else in him, but I dont know what. He has this oddly colored brown nose.???

On a happy note I got my first positive OPK EVER!!! Woo Hoo!!! :happydance:
I am so freaking excited! The Clomid is working! :cloud9:

Time for some serious :sex:

My DH is gonna be so tired!

prt i wanted to tell you that you are not supposed to do the opk until later in the day, NOT with first morning urine. Try to hold it as long as you can in the afternoon and then test. I got my positive at 4PM! Best of luck ladies!

congrats hanna!!! get to bd and fx for you and lots of babydust to you!!!

i dont test in the mornings, i just give myself deadlines on when my last pee in the morning will happen to ensure that i have at least 4 hours worth of pee in me before i test in the afternoon at 2 pm then again at 7 pm. hopefully i get my positive this evening!

Well, looks like I will be ovulating tomorrow now (10th).. I thought for sure (based on the past 6 months) that I'd ovulate on the 8th or 9th.. this timing thing is difficult! And I'm IUI only so timing is driving me to become a POAS addict. :blush:

Anyways.. good luck to everyone (baby dust) and I hope we all see BFPs this month!!

Hi ladies, sorry I have been absent from this thread...so my body played a nasty trick on me...I thought maybe I ovulated earlier...since i had a nice thermal shift (check out my chart on FF). But I got an + OPK yesterday and didn't get one earlier. I normally have 35-36 day cycles and yesterday was cd 22. So it looks like I o today. Maybe the clomid messed up my temps.

But anywho...entering the 2WW...again. BD yesterday and the day before, will also BD tonight. How are you ladies going to pass the time in the 2WW?

Hi ladies, sorry I have been absent from this thread...so my body played a nasty trick on me...I thought maybe I ovulated earlier...since i had a nice thermal shift (check out my chart on FF). But I got an + OPK yesterday and didn't get one earlier. I normally have 35-36 day cycles and yesterday was cd 22. So it looks like I o today. Maybe the clomid messed up my temps.

But anywho...entering the 2WW...again. BD yesterday and the day before, will also BD tonight. How are you ladies going to pass the time in the 2WW?

I plan to pass the time by working on my Charm Braclet collection and reading lots of Books.

Hmm.. I thought I missed mine too, I'm pretty regular with my LH surge on CD14/15. OPKs negative all week then a slight increase in temp this morning (CD16), so I was a little disappointed thinking I ovulated yesterday. But.. I tested this morning just in case and now I have my +OPK. I'm going with trusting the LH surge, not the temp shift. So I should hopefully ovulate tomorrow morning when I get my IUI.

I hope I can do better passing the time than I did last month! I keep telling myself I'm going to get caught up on work, but that never seems to happen.. I get distracted looking up symptoms. Maybe I should plan friend time everynight for at least 10 days. lol

Sending lots of baby dust.

I work a good bit of hours, so passing the time during the day is easy enough. Evenings on the other hand? I'll drive myself crazy over the TWW. My husband watches me zip around the house cleaning and organizing and rearranging, etc... He says Im nesting.:wacko: I think he should go get the vacuum and do some "nesting" himself!:haha:

mrshanna...LOL! Wouldn't it be great if our DH's would nest. I like the idea of organizing, I did some major organizing a few weeks ago with DH was working through the weekend. this weekend we are going skiing in vermont...so should keep me occupied. Though worried its a bit strenuous of an activity to be doing in the 2WW. I will however stay on the bunny slopes.

Congrats on the postive OPK. well last cycle i had positive OPK on CD13 and CD14. this cycle i had positive on CD12 but today CD13 its negative. we have BD on CD8 CD10 CD12. we are still gona BD on CD13(TODAY) CD14 and CD16 bt i am worried i have either not OV or i have OV but not had enough BD`ing

i feel like i wana scream or cry bcos i am soooooooo confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->