Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

Mrshanna, the clomid did the same thing to me. I thought I was going to have to stop taking it bc the mood swings were that bad! It also has dried me up pretty bad around O.

Preseed has been getting me through that particular problem. :) Dh and I both love it, as long as we dont use too much. Ive decided to take next month off from the Clomid and then go from there, assuming Im not already preggo! I was already OVing on my own, and my doc has never diagnosed any actual problem with me, so I wanna try on my own and avoid the pain for a month or so.

mrshanna, hopefully you don't need to go through another cycle.

On clomid I actually wasn't that dry but we used preseed anyways, oh and softcups.

I used preseed too, but the mood swings were really unbearable

Im sorry it took me so long to answer, guess this thread got burried under the other 500! LOL!

Anyhow, yes I am taking the clomid bc its only those 5 days a month that I am crabby. I try to tough it out, lol.. Not sure how much longer I can do that though.

I do know that both months that I have taken it, I have gotten UTIs. Maybe the Bactrim didnt work last month and its still going on. Anyhow, they gave me macrobid yesterday so I have started taking that. I just feel down right uncomfortable. I am only 4dpo this month so we will see.

Its okay, katertots...glad this thread is going...fx'ed for you!! :dust:

Mrshanna...did you test?? Results please!!!

Hi Andrea!

Nope, I havent tested yet. Right now I am 13 dpo, and scared to death of getting a BFN. :haha: Thats right, I am too big of a chicken to test!!!

Actually, my :af: isn't due until Sunday, so I have promised myself I wont test until then. This is going to be the longest 60 hours of my life!!

How are you feeling? Is your little bean taking it easy on you?:hugs:

Thanks for asking Mrshanna....been pretty exhausted, slept 12 hours last night (part of it may also be because I have been working out and working really hard) so now I am behind on some things and have a busy day at work. Still going to sneak a workout in...gotta stay healthy for the baby!!

Any symptoms??? Hehhee...I know I am bad!! Really hope its your cycle...hope the next 60 hours pass quickly and the :witch: stays away!!!

Okay I will! Make sure you are getting plenty of rest! Dont overdue it! And drink lots and lots ofwater!

I actually do have a wierd symptom that started last night. I can smell everything!!! I feel like a freakin bloodhound today! And believe me, thats not neccesarily a good thing. I work with the general public everyday, and some people do NOT have a pleasant odor about them! I know this can def be a preg symptom and I am trying really hard to not get excited!!!

I own a gas station/convenience store, so ALL walks of life come through here!

oh yikes!! I would be afraid of getting robbed if I worked in one of those...

I live in a very small (population less than 3000) town, so I dont have much to worry about there. Im going back to school to get my degree in Psycology soon, so I wont have to worry about the store-owner thing forever.

oh wow...thats small!! there are 10 million in my "town". LOL. Sorry I have a new yorker mentality.

I think half of your town lives in the apartment complex i live in!

I think I would be scared to work at a gas station too. Who knows what could happen :wacko:

Anyhow, how is everyone today?

I am 8dpo today, last night I had some pinching on the left side, could have been gas though, lasted for about an hour. Today I am really tired. Not getting my hopes up though. :shrug:

Fx'ed for you kate...mrshanna..how are you feeling?? ic that the :witch: got you...sorry hun...third times the charm? Are you going to change anything this cycle (clomid dosage?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->