• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

That's fab thanks. I'm so happy for you and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months - Hopefully I won't be far behind you :)
x

Yeah, I hope so too!! BTW..Samuel was a name we were considering. Olivia is very nice too!!
:D

Thanks - Come on buddies - Any more testers in this thread? Symptoms? I'm bored right now! lol
xxx

14 dpo... still no af. i feel some cramping so it might be coming anytime soon this weekend. i want it to come now already! gahh! i'm also sick! sore throat and i feel rundown big time. otherwise, no symptoms as i know af is coming due to my temps dropping since 10dpo. :shrug: not upset about it anymore now though.

Welcome back ptr! Have you tested? Your symptoms sound like pg symptoms - Isn't your AF due today? I wouldn't take your temp drop as a sign you're not as I don't think everyone's chart's are trisphasic...fingers crossed for you hon
xxx

hahaha no i havent tested! i was supposed to test on the 21st when i'm a full day late for af... af is due on the 20th. i'm thinking it might come today though... dont think i have ever heard of any women having 16 days LP phase?? so i'm thinking its coming today with a 14-day LP. my temps look just like last cycle's so thats why i have a feeling that af is coming.

Ah honey it's not over until AF shows her ugly face! I sincerely hope this is your month :)

:) True dat, I'm not out till af is here. :hugs:

your temp went up a bit today and are still high...so Fx'ed she stays away. BTW, before I got my :bfp: I had lots of cold symptoms!! I am so anxious for you!!

yeah, my temps stayed high then plummeted down before i got my af last cycle so it's looking to be doing the same this time around. i got this far in waiting with the 2ww to test so i can wait another day or 2 right? LOL

thank you darlin! i'll keep you updated :)

Hi Ladies! So, 12 dpo today and woke up with quite bad AF pains so thinking I'm out. Haf yellow cm on my liner after bd'ing this morning and just had a bloody taste in my mouth - Hoping these are pg signs but I've a feeling I'm going to be let down again  Not testing till Wednesday but think The witch may arrive before then! Any more good news to share to lift my spirits? How are you all doing? xxx

well good luck BabySmith... you're not out yet!

AF is due tomorrow. hoping sooo much she never comes!
still same symptoms
nausea has gone down.
lower back ache.
heartburn.
insomnia.
increased appetite.
Sensitive/itchy BBs.
cramping- less than it was, though.
good luck everyone.

Thanks! You're symptoms certainly sound promising! I'm hoping we all get our longed for babies this year!!! Xxx

babysmith...I had the metallic taste in my mouth too!! And have it quite often now while pregnant!! fx'ed for you!!

Kimbre, great symptoms!!

af is due today, so far she hasnt arrived yet. no crampings and i usually get cramping an hour or 2 before af arrives :shrug: might test tonight if af doesnt arrive before bedtime or tomorrow morning. we'll see how i feel abotu testing tonight! fx for us all! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->