Anyone due to ovulate on 29th June?

Yay bella huge congrats lady!!! And so cute on the way you told hubby :) x

Yay bella huge congrats lady!!! And so cute on the way you told hubby :) x

Aww thanks bobster! DH was so confused at first. I finally had to hold DD up & point to her shirt & he was like "oh, because we're trying to make her a sister?" Then saw the look on my face, & goes "wait... Did you test already? This morning? YOU ARE?!?!" :rofl: he's a quick one :winkwink:

Haha! Bless him. They are funny men aren't they sometimes! Will you stay on the thread and keep us updated as to how you are getting on? Did you have any obvious symptoms bella for us symptom spotters?

I'm hoping af rears her ugly head on time as I'm adamant I'm out this month and want to focus on next ovulation at the end of this month. I got some weird pinky yellow watery cm today which I've not had before. Had pains/pressure all day yesterday which have gone today. Bfn today though :(

Haha! Bless him. They are funny men aren't they sometimes! Will you stay on the thread and keep us updated as to how you are getting on? Did you have any obvious symptoms bella for us symptom spotters?

I'm hoping af rears her ugly head on time as I'm adamant I'm out this month and want to focus on next ovulation at the end of this month. I got some weird pinky yellow watery cm today which I've not had before. Had pains/pressure all day yesterday which have gone today. Bfn today though :(

Not too many symptoms, but I'll share what I've had. My biggest symptom was AF style cramping (especially upon waking in the morning) everyday since 3 DPO. Super bad gas pains at 3 DPO out of nowhere :blush: and really tired starting around 5 DPO. Started with tender breasts today (after my test). On a side note, my dog has been constantly by my side and refusing to jump on me; and my daughter has suddenly gotten 10x more attached than she usually is.

And yes, I'll stick around to cheer you all on & spread :dust: if you would like me to stay!

Wait a few days then test again! That CM sounds promising

Oh and finally I think I'm at CD1. Hopefully I don't have all the spotting this month that I did last month.

Try a tablespoon of ACV mixed with water a day. 2x while bleeding. It cut my post AF spotting out first cycle!

Well af got me yesterday so I'm cd 2 today.
I feel ok about it though and am excited for another ttc month. Due to ovulate at the end of the month so for now I can relax! Good luck to everyone else still in the 2ww. Looking forward to some more bfp announcements :)

Well af got me yesterday so I'm cd 2 today.
I feel ok about it though and am excited for another ttc month. Due to ovulate at the end of the month so for now I can relax! Good luck to everyone else still in the 2ww. Looking forward to some more bfp announcements :)

Awww bobster I'm sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: FX this is your cycle!!!

Congratulations Bella!!! So happy for you!! Bobster, there's always next month! Baby dust to you:)

Powell what is ACV?

I don't usually have a short LP OR spotting. It was just a bad/weird cycle for me. Oh well CD5 today. Get to try again.

Endo was rough this month and caused severe vomiting Friday. Feeling better and pain is very managable so I'm happy about that. Estimate O on 7/23. Hubby loves the "trying" part....lol...so at least I have his participation.

So how is everyone? There hasn't been an update for a while. I should be ovulating again sometime this week.

So how is everyone? There hasn't been an update for a while. I should be ovulating again sometime this week.

CD3 over here! 10 days (give or take a few) until I ovulate so just :coffee: atm. Today was first dose of soy! Took it in the morning and was having hot flashes all day! Didn't help that it was 90° out!

Powell what is ACV?

I don't usually have a short LP OR spotting. It was just a bad/weird cycle for me. Oh well CD5 today. Get to try again.

Endo was rough this month and caused severe vomiting Friday. Feeling better and pain is very managable so I'm happy about that. Estimate O on 7/23. Hubby loves the "trying" part....lol...so at least I have his participation.

Lol mine too. They get the fun work and we get all the stressful waiting and obsessing

Hi ladies, I'm glad we're all hanging around for this next cycle. I'm cd 11 today and expect ovulation around cd 18-20. No ewcm as of yet as its too early. (Im)patiently waiting too!!!

I'm looking forward to a new cycle. This is cycle 4 for us but I'm counting it as cycle 2 as the pill messed up my first 2 cycles and I think I missed O as I was worked by away at the time of ewcm. Fingers tightly crossed to join bella soon for all of us!

Aww yes!!!! I'm hoping to have you all join me very soon!

FX for you Bobster!

Started to get some EWCM today. Still don't expect Pos OPk until Thursday this week. Just doing same ol' same ol' this cycle (SMEP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->