Anyone due to ovulate on 29th June?

I had the same problem this month too tomato. We didn't dtd on the day of positive opk as he couldn't do it. I think I put too much pressure on him. Good luck for a bfp tomorrow

Just so excited for you girls! :)

Powell, LMK how breastfeeding goes for you. That's the hardest for me. We're still going strong - DD at least feeds morning and night if not after nap also. But my boobs/nipples are KILLING ME! So incredibly sore during latch on.

Tomato, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're swaying girl, you're not supposed to BD during O anyway, right? So this could be perfect for you to get your girl! GL Hun!!!

Still going strong on the right boob lol no extra sensitivity yet! But I'm sure it's coming

So funny how they have a preference! We went from 3 feeds daily (both sides) to anything in between. She prefers the left. She feeds from the left at least 2x daily and from the right at least 1x daily. Sometimes it's more, but never less (so far).

I can't stop peeing on tests! I'm like a crazy woman! I'm feeling nervous about af due date either Saturday or Sunday this week. I hope to god it doesn't come!

My left boob is definitely sore, the right one I think it's getting a bit more sensitive too. Both look a bit bigger which is a nice change :)

I can't stop peeing on tests! I'm like a crazy woman! I'm feeling nervous about af due date either Saturday or Sunday this week. I hope to god it doesn't come!

Lol omg me either. I just got a few $.88 tests from Walmart and a weeks estimator

Pregnant 1-2

Tomato, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're swaying girl, you're not supposed to BD during O anyway, right? So this could be perfect for you to get your girl! GL Hun!!!

Yes, to sway girl we should not BD on O day. But what if we never get pregnant? hahaha, that's my worry.

I had the same problem this month too tomato. We didn't dtd on the day of positive opk as he couldn't do it. I think I put too much pressure on him. Good luck for a bfp tomorrow

When was the last BD before O day?

I think I O on CD 20 and we last BD on CD 18. Sure hope the swimmers survived!

by the way, i tested and it was a BFN. oh well.

I am having AF like symptoms: headache, cramps, feeling warm. But if I had tracked my O correctly (based on EWCM and O cramps), AF is not due until 4 days later.

It's a waiting game.

Tomato I O'd late this cycle on cd 23! We bd'd on cd 18, 20, 21 and 23. So looks like we'll be having another little boy if your theory is right ! :)

I hope this month is just a late bfp for you. I know how stressful it is waiting. If you got late bfps previously though perhaps you just implant late. I've always had early implantation.

Powell are your tests getting darker? When is af due for you. I've seriously done about 10 tests so far. My ones from this morning are a touch darker but not loads. I hope they darken properly soon. I also have a twin pack of digis but I'm planning to use them next week to see if I get a 2-3 and then the week after to see if it turns to 3+ (sad I know)

I feel nervous about af due date this weekend. I'm 4+5 today (12dpo). Does this look like a strong enough line?

This is 11dpo afternoon urine & 12dpo first morning urine. Asda tests. I feel like they are too faint for 12dpo. I know everyone's different but I can't help but over analyse these things

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 9
Bobster - stop worrying! :haha: (I know, easier said than done). Your tests are getting noticeably darker, and that's a very short amount of time between tests too. Bottom line, IMO, your progression looks great :hugs:

Personally, I could never understand how you girls test multiple times. :haha: I only tested once with DD & once with this baby. I can't put myself through that kind of stress!!!! :wacko:

Thanks bella

I tested with the chemical and the test lines stayed consistently light however with my ds they darkened quickly which kept me reassured and sane until I could use a Doppler to check the heartbeat. I know it sounds crazy but it really does help me even though I get obsessed haha :)

Hey, if it keeps you sane, go for it!!! :) I'm not judging! It's just funny to me that the things that make some stay sane, stress out others! :haha:

On another note, I made that thread I told you ladies about. Come join me!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...es-turned-pregnancy-buddies.html#post35992929

Well 14dpo today and I cracked open my digi! So happy to have passed af dute date! I always start exactly 14 days after positive opk :) here's my digi!

Anyone else feeling emotional? I've cried so many times in this 2ww and I'm not a cryer generally. I also feel super bloated and feel like I look about 4 months pregnant already! But could be because I'm eating a lot more.

Powell did you do your digi?

Tomato any luck with testing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
Well 14dpo today and I cracked open my digi! So happy to have passed af dute date! I always start exactly 14 days after positive opk :) here's my digi!

Anyone else feeling emotional? I've cried so many times in this 2ww and I'm not a cryer generally. I also feel super bloated and feel like I look about 4 months pregnant already! But could be because I'm eating a lot more.

Powell did you do your digi?

Tomato any luck with testing?

Yeah I used my FR gold at 10DPO and got Yes+
Clear blue weeks 11DPO and got 1-2 weeks
And the second today (14DPO) and got 2-3 :happydance:

Yay!!! Powell I'm saving my last one for hopefully a 3+ next week! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's a bit pee stick crazy. I have loads and I'm sure my OH thinks I've gone completely mad He was pleased with the digital one though- typical man.

Yay on your progress! So we know our hcg is now over 200 which I'm happy with. It still hasn't quite sunk in that I'm going to be a mum of 2 in 9 months. It's quite scary really. Have you ladies told anyone yet? I'm finding it hard not to shout it out to the world!

I'd recommend a week and a half because the threshold for 3+ is 20000 which will take almost 2 weeks starting at 200 doubling every 48 hours. I'm gonna take my last in two weeks exactly

Oh I read it was only 3000! Good job you told me that, thanks. Keep me posted when you get your 3+!

Any nausea yet?

My right boob is finally catching up and getting sore. What about yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->